New York Criminal Case Against Trump Falls Apart

Edited Date/Time 2/27/2022 6:13pm
While presenting evidence to a grand jury, New York liberal judge Bragg stated he had concerns about the case going forward

Liberal prosecutors resigned on Wednesday.

The case that was finally going to get Trump is failing.

This is another case of lawfare against Trump. Has anything, J6, the left accused Trump of accurate?
|
Yeti831
2/23/2022 10:30pm
I’m shocked. Shocked I tell you. Shocked.
AZ35
Fantasy
544th
2/24/2022 7:21am
Yet we have thousands of emails, documents, videos, and pics of Hunter Biden's illegal dealings....

Where is the criminal case against him for his years of openly cashing in on his name and using political favors to get rich? Then there is the drugs and hookers, but that is nothing compared to his dealings with corrupt foreign governments.

But hey no worry, the FBI is investigating him for money laundering. 100% chance that nothing will ever happen.

A few of his ex girlfriends are going after him in civil court, but they will just get a payout and go away.
2/24/2022 7:34am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2022 7:34am
They won’t stop until trumps dead. Then once he can’t defend himself they’ll really smear him.

The Shop

BMSOBx2
2/24/2022 3:26pm
While presenting evidence to a grand jury, New York liberal judge Bragg stated he had concerns about the case going forward Liberal prosecutors resigned on Wednesday...
While presenting evidence to a grand jury, New York liberal judge Bragg stated he had concerns about the case going forward

This is another case of lawfare against Trump. Has anything, J6, the left accused Trump of accurate?
Bragg's not a liberal judge he is the new district attorney for Manhattan and he wasn't presenting evidence to the grand jury, nor were they liberal prosecutors who resigned. At least try and get your misinformation straight before you spread it.
swordfish
2/24/2022 3:46pm
While presenting evidence to a grand jury, New York liberal judge Bragg stated he had concerns about the case going forward Liberal prosecutors resigned on Wednesday...

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Bragg's not a liberal judge he is the new district attorney for Manhattan and he wasn't presenting evidence to the grand jury, nor were they liberal...
Bragg's not a liberal judge he is the new district attorney for Manhattan and he wasn't presenting evidence to the grand jury, nor were they liberal prosecutors who resigned. At least try and get your misinformation straight before you spread it.
Lol you have a BA in BS😂🤦‍♂️
Ain’t you the pot calling the kettle black pal.
TeamGreen
2/24/2022 4:37pm
So…uh…is someone trying to say that Bragg IS NOT a Leftist Liberal?
Grinning
BMSOBx2
2/24/2022 4:45pm
I'm saying he's not a liberal judge. He's a district attorney. Before that he was a prosecutor. Do you have to be a liberal to want to prosecute Trump? Asking for a friend.Cool
TeamGreen
2/24/2022 4:56pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
I'm saying he's not a liberal judge. He's a district attorney. Before that he was a prosecutor. Do you have to be a liberal to want...
I'm saying he's not a liberal judge. He's a district attorney. Before that he was a prosecutor. Do you have to be a liberal to want to prosecute Trump? Asking for a friend.Cool
My point was…& is…this is a prime example of the left raking a shit on itself and F’ing everyone-else in the process.

Take all these woke-assed DAs and take a look at the “success” of their policies.
LA
Philly
NY
SF

Oh…and…it’s like this: Hell NO! I ain’t on-board with the Woke Self Righteous Mentality AND I am thoroughly enjoying the view as they eat their own and suffer their “Epic Fail” as they and theirs mumble “Everything is great!” & “Nothing to see here!”.

Hey, wait, I don’t want to leave our other great Lefty Cities that are shinning beacons of greatness and all things Liberal…
Chicago
Austin
Sacramento
Portland
Seattle
Oakland
Etc., etc., etc.
BMSOBx2
2/24/2022 5:24pm
Wow, nice rant. Spoken like a true Nut Job. Grind
any axes lately? Whistling
2/24/2022 6:17pm
Just wait guys, they will get him any day now.

Only 400ish days since he left the white house and they are still doing everything they can to get the bad guy.

TeamGreen
2/24/2022 7:18pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
So, nothing to contribute to the truth that was laid out?

C U in November
2/24/2022 9:15pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2022 9:30pm

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Bragg's not a liberal judge he is the new district attorney for Manhattan and he wasn't presenting evidence to the grand jury, nor were they liberal...
You are right, he is a DA. But, evidence is being presented to a grand jury. Even Bragg new the accusations were flawed. The lead prosecutors resigned.

Remember, this is all taking place in NY, NY.
2/24/2022 9:20pm
AZ35 wrote:
Yet we have thousands of emails, documents, videos, and pics of Hunter Biden's illegal dealings.... Where is the criminal case against him for his years of...
Yet we have thousands of emails, documents, videos, and pics of Hunter Biden's illegal dealings....

Where is the criminal case against him for his years of openly cashing in on his name and using political favors to get rich? Then there is the drugs and hookers, but that is nothing compared to his dealings with corrupt foreign governments.

But hey no worry, the FBI is investigating him for money laundering. 100% chance that nothing will ever happen.

A few of his ex girlfriends are going after him in civil court, but they will just get a payout and go away.
You forgot his illegal gun.

I think there was a diary of some sort too.
IanMac138
2/24/2022 11:24pm
AZ35 wrote:
Yet we have thousands of emails, documents, videos, and pics of Hunter Biden's illegal dealings.... Where is the criminal case against him for his years of...

Serious question...where can I find these "thousands of emails, documents, videos, and pics of Hunter Biden's illegal dealings"? And who is 'we'? Not trying to be a smartass...just want to know what you supposedly know.
whyZ
2/25/2022 9:54am
AZ35 wrote:

IanMac138 wrote:
Serious question...where can I find these "thousands of emails, documents, videos, and pics of Hunter Biden's illegal dealings"? And who is 'we'? Not trying to be...
Serious question...where can I find these "thousands of emails, documents, videos, and pics of Hunter Biden's illegal dealings"? And who is 'we'? Not trying to be a smartass...just want to know what you supposedly know.
Try his Lap Top for starters. There's even a book ( Lap Top From Hell ) with all of what you're looking for. Or maybe tune into the investigation he's currently under.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
2/25/2022 1:12pm
AZ35 wrote:

IanMac138 wrote:
Serious question...where can I find these "thousands of emails, documents, videos, and pics of Hunter Biden's illegal dealings"? And who is 'we'? Not trying to be...
whyZ wrote:
Try his Lap Top for starters. There's even a book ( Lap Top From Hell ) with all of what you're looking for. Or maybe tune...
Try his Lap Top for starters. There's even a book ( Lap Top From Hell ) with all of what you're looking for. Or maybe tune into the investigation he's currently under.
It’s all hidden away with the voter fraud proof…
2/26/2022 5:27am
Hidden with the 2016 voter fraud proof. You know the “ trumps an illegitimate president “ stuff ? Or the 2020 claims ?
Leave Us To
2/26/2022 5:45am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2022 5:47am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
So, nothing to contribute to the truth that was laid out?

C U in November
Wow Manny. Pot calling kettle black. Ask yourself the same question since you didn't contribute after I responded to everyone one of your points. But I know the answer is your side has all the experts Tucker, My Pillow guy, the crazy woman lawyer and Rudy so you know the real truth.

Fine company you're in.
Leave Us To
2/26/2022 5:49am
jordand20 wrote:
It did what it was supposed to.
Yes, use our laws to attack and damage him.
Attack the orange man with facts bad. Attack Hunter Biden with heresay good. Typical GOP double standards.
Yeti831
2/26/2022 6:38pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2022 10:59am
jordand20 wrote:
It did what it was supposed to.
Yes, use our laws to attack and damage him.
Attack the orange man with facts bad. Attack Hunter Biden with heresay good. Typical GOP double standards.
What hearsay?

There’s webcam stills of him smoking rocks.

His own gd father, our “fine” POTUS, was on live tv bragging about how he’d withhold funding for Ukraine if his son’s prosecutor wasn’t fired.

Tf are you rambling on about?
racin mason
2/27/2022 10:03am
Attack the orange man with heresay good. Attack Hunter Biden with facts and video evidence,bad. Typical dem double standard.
mxfuture
2/27/2022 5:18pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
I'm saying he's not a liberal judge. He's a district attorney. Before that he was a prosecutor. Do you have to be a liberal to want...
when it's based on nothing but lies?

YES!
mxfuture
2/27/2022 5:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2022 5:22pm
you know you can leave a corrupt, lying, political party, right?

I don't understand why people like you ( and my 2 sisters) care more about your party than the truth!
Keep pretending your sources are accurate! They've only lied to you for a minimum of the last 5 years about EVERYTHING!

Some people care more about truth than party!

Understand why that is if you can!

mxfuture
2/27/2022 5:23pm
Yeti831 wrote:
What hearsay? There’s webcam stills of him smoking rocks. His own gd father, our “fine” POTUS, was on live tv bragging about how he’d withhold funding...
What hearsay?

There’s webcam stills of him smoking rocks.

His own gd father, our “fine” POTUS, was on live tv bragging about how he’d withhold funding for Ukraine if his son’s prosecutor wasn’t fired.

Tf are you rambling on about?
I saw the videos! There is no doubt! NONE! ZERO!
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
2/27/2022 5:53pm
I have no dog in this fight because I don't go along party lines, but have you seen little Donnie blown out on blow on multiple occasions? Both of the dudes who have been in office recently can go eat all the dicks.
2/27/2022 6:02pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2022 6:03pm
Well since this is the official Trump dumpster fire thread, here's a guy who says that the whole Ukraine situation is his fault. And it escalated the most on January 6th. Haha. It's an interview with Trump's biggest fan, Alexander Vindman. I heard that he hurt his shoulder after this interview because he was reaching so far. https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7n9dq/alexander-vindman-russia-ukraine…

Post a reply to: New York Criminal Case Against Trump Falls Apart

The Latest