New Year's Eve plans

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2017 7:00 AM

Goin to a local hockey game here then chill (literally) at the house. I know some of you will shred the new year in right. Especially in the warmer climes.

|

12/30/2017 7:13 AM

Youngest son drove 1800 miles home for Christmas from New Hampshire and just headed back this morning. We all blew a few things up last night.

Photo

|

12/30/2017 7:30 AM

newmann wrote:

Youngest son drove 1800 miles home for Christmas from New Hampshire and just headed back this morning. We all blew a few things up last night.

Photo

1800 miles! I was moaning about driving 250 miles from one corner of the country to another

|

12/30/2017 8:01 AM

Cute story.
An ex GF called me on New Years Eve a couple of years ago. I had already quit taking her calls but I was bored so I answered:
Her: What are you doing tonight?
Me: Nothing.
Her: So you're sitting around playing with yourself?
Me: Actually, I put some peanut butter on my balls and letting the dog lick it off. (kidding of course)
Her: (after about a 5 second pause)............. I like peanut butter.

My dog died. Maybe I'll call her.


No, get another dog.

|

12/30/2017 8:14 AM

Andy_Greenney wrote:

1800 miles! I was moaning about driving 250 miles from one corner of the country to another

And that didn't even get him half way across the US, just to the "far right" of Texas.laughing

|

12/30/2017 8:23 AM

KMC440 wrote:

Goin to a local hockey game here then chill (literally) at the house. I know some of you will shred the new year in right. Especially in the warmer climes.

What game? My wife and I are going to the Wings game for NYE

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

12/30/2017 8:40 AM

Photo

1800 miles. Lol Just getting warmed up by that point. That didn’t even get me to LA, via Sacramento, Oakland, Sacramento, Ione, Sacramento, then Wheeler Ridge. Enough traffic to deal with though, coming from New Hampshuh. I was alone for 2 days, in the desert.
|

12/30/2017 8:43 AM

Sleep... hopefully. Santa brought my toddler and baby the flu and double ear infections.

|

12/30/2017 1:18 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Sleep... hopefully. Santa brought my toddler and baby the flu and double ear infections.

That sucks! Good luck, and hope they get better fast.
Worst thing ever is unhealthy kids.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

12/30/2017 1:20 PM

newmann wrote:

Youngest son drove 1800 miles home for Christmas from New Hampshire and just headed back this morning. We all blew a few things up last night.

Photo

Godspeed to the lad.
Gonna see some weather on the way.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

12/30/2017 1:23 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Sleep... hopefully. Santa brought my toddler and baby the flu and double ear infections.

SEEMEFIRST wrote:

That sucks! Good luck, and hope they get better fast.
Worst thing ever is unhealthy kids.

Thanks my man. Just got back from another visit to the ER. We will make it and we’re blessed if this is all we have to deal with

|

12/30/2017 1:24 PM

newmann wrote:

Youngest son drove 1800 miles home for Christmas from New Hampshire and just headed back this morning. We all blew a few things up last night.

Photo

So cool and happy you got to hang with him for the holidays.

|

12/30/2017 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2017 1:53 PM

KMC440 wrote:

Goin to a local hockey game here then chill (literally) at the house. I know some of you will shred the new year in right. Especially in the warmer climes.

MxKing809 wrote:

What game? My wife and I are going to the Wings game for NYE

Gamblers Green Bay USHL league team.
Hey it's mitten toss night !
We know how to party ! ! !

|

12/30/2017 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2017 2:03 PM

I'm not doing shit!
Saving myself for Jan 6th when the best part of the new year begins!
Then I'll be liver deep in Vodka watching A1!

|

12/30/2017 2:20 PM

New Year’s Eve morning down here now , out on the boat enjoying summer. Best wishes to you all

|

12/30/2017 4:02 PM

borg wrote:

Cute story.
An ex GF called me on New Years Eve a couple of years ago. I had already quit taking her calls but I was bored so I answered:
Her: What are you doing tonight?
Me: Nothing.
Her: So you're sitting around playing with yourself?
Me: Actually, I put some peanut butter on my balls and letting the dog lick it off. (kidding of course)
Her: (after about a 5 second pause)............. I like peanut butter.

My dog died. Maybe I'll call her.


No, get another dog.

Holy shit! smile

|

12/30/2017 4:27 PM

Actually I have a dilemma. I am currently on the Atkins' diet (training for PPIHC) and I want to partake in ze alcohols. I love bier but bier is right out as far as carbs go. I did a little Google searching and I think Captain Morgan's on the rocks is the pick of the litter.

|

12/30/2017 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2017 4:54 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Actually I have a dilemma. I am currently on the Atkins' diet (training for PPIHC) and I want to partake in ze alcohols. I love bier but bier is right out as far as carbs go. I did a little Google searching and I think Captain Morgan's on the rocks is the pick of the litter.

You could try a “Skinny Bitch” (or two).

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/30/2017 4:55 PM

Got a nasty cold or the flu ,i'll be doing nothing !!

|

12/30/2017 5:00 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Actually I have a dilemma. I am currently on the Atkins' diet (training for PPIHC) and I want to partake in ze alcohols. I love bier but bier is right out as far as carbs go. I did a little Google searching and I think Captain Morgan's on the rocks is the pick of the litter.

kzizok wrote:

You could try a “Skinny Bitch” (or two).

What's the breakdown on that?

|

12/30/2017 5:02 PM

MR. X wrote:

Got a nasty cold or the flu ,i'll be doing nothing !!

Bro-tamaflu... or however you spell it. Worth gold.

|

12/30/2017 5:05 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Actually I have a dilemma. I am currently on the Atkins' diet (training for PPIHC) and I want to partake in ze alcohols. I love bier but bier is right out as far as carbs go. I did a little Google searching and I think Captain Morgan's on the rocks is the pick of the litter.

kzizok wrote:

You could try a “Skinny Bitch” (or two).

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

What's the breakdown on that?

Ice, soda water (which is zero carbs), vodka, and lime squeeze (or a little more). I think the whole thing is zero carbs, or close.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/30/2017 5:07 PM

MR. X wrote:

Got a nasty cold or the flu ,i'll be doing nothing !!

JRT812 wrote:

Bro-tamaflu... or however you spell it. Worth gold.

ya,ive been eating a couple advil cold and sinus throughout the day.

|

12/30/2017 5:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2017 5:48 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Actually I have a dilemma. I am currently on the Atkins' diet (training for PPIHC) and I want to partake in ze alcohols. I love bier but bier is right out as far as carbs go. I did a little Google searching and I think Captain Morgan's on the rocks is the pick of the litter.

Sky Vodka & Gatorade (Frost Flavor) is my choice when I drink healthy. lol
I mix it at 1 double shot per 12 ounces. It's actually pretty good and if you want some fizz with it add a splash of Sprite or 7UP and stir well.
All of the Electrolytes help cut some of the hangover down.

|

12/30/2017 5:49 PM

^^^ I'll take your word for it. blink

|

12/30/2017 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2017 6:01 PM

KMC440 wrote:

^^^ I'll take your word for it. blink

Just depends on how many you drink. There's no fully getting around a hangover ,but it does help some.
Try it sometime.
Also it doesnt give me a dry mouth like I get with other mixtures by the time I'm buzzing.

|

12/30/2017 6:25 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Actually I have a dilemma. I am currently on the Atkins' diet (training for PPIHC) and I want to partake in ze alcohols. I love bier but bier is right out as far as carbs go. I did a little Google searching and I think Captain Morgan's on the rocks is the pick of the litter.

FastEddy wrote:

Sky Vodka & Gatorade (Frost Flavor) is my choice when I drink healthy. lol
I mix it at 1 double shot per 12 ounces. It's actually pretty good and if you want some fizz with it add a splash of Sprite or 7UP and stir well.
All of the Electrolytes help cut some of the hangover down.

When we went to my Nephews high school baseball games we would get some lime Gatorade, dump some out and toss in some tequila. Like a shitty Margarita. It worked though. Nobody knew.

|

12/31/2017 3:20 AM

In hospital with a broken leg...lol

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

12/31/2017 7:57 AM

On a plane from 5 degree Boston back to lovely San Diego and happy about it.

|

12/31/2017 8:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2017 8:59 AM

Going to a movie, ordering some pizza, and then drinking some alcohol in front of the fireplace this evening.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2