New Covid Guidelines Per CDC

bichwolf
8/20/2022 5:42am Edited Date/Time 8/20/2022 6:16am
Love the 6' rule too. And if you are sick, don't come around because you never miss blah blah blah. The flu can kill people.
The covid days were great regarding the absence of humanity. Of course the very real and deadly results for some were horrible.
But...when they knew 95% of people being hospitalized had a pre existing condition then fucking tell us. Etc. Again, fuck them for their dishonesty.
And screw you if you wanted to see me in prison for not wearing a mask in my own car alone with the windows rolled up.
They truly did capitalize on an opportunity to herd us like never before
Kevo881
8/20/2022 7:43am
I told my wife let's just wait and see on the vax. We both got all other vaccines as children, so I wasn't coming at this as a "anti-vaxxer", but I felt it was too soon to take something that hasn't been on the market that long. We take our health seriously, and grow a good portion or our own food. Then when they started to threaten us "unvaccinated" folks, that really got my attention. Why practically force us to take this jab??? I ended up getting covid last year and while it wasn't fun, I recovered fairly quickly. So when learning my natural immunity had no effect on my status when the threats that my job would force everyone to get the jab or face termination, (federal contractor) I was getting very upset. Then my wife was forced to leave her Job, (healthcare) even though she was one of the very few who worked all through the pandemic. After all of this, I will never trust our government again. No agency has credibility in my opinion. I will pay my taxes and live off the grid as much as possible...
TeamGreen
8/20/2022 8:34am
kongols wrote:
Been working hard this week getting wood ready for winter. Felt miserable, under the weather, I wrote it off to being tired from working in extreme...
Been working hard this week getting wood ready for winter. Felt miserable, under the weather, I wrote it off to being tired from working in extreme heat. Turns out I`ve had covid for a week. Oh well...

Gave that a thumbs up due to what a Bad Ass you’ve been thru all of this.

Glad you’re able to stock up for the winter. Looks like Europe may have some very broad energy issues this winter if any of the weather and power-plant news we're hearing is correct.

Hope you are “back at it and feeling normal” soon.

Manny
kongols
8/22/2022 2:49pm
Turns out I spread covid to my two sons. My 10 year old is having rough time. Third day in a row temperature reaches 103°F. Me and my oldest have it mild.

The Shop

swordfish
8/22/2022 3:03pm Edited Date/Time 8/22/2022 3:04pm
kongols wrote:
Turns out I spread covid to my two sons. My 10 year old is having rough time. Third day in a row temperature reaches 103°F. Me...
Turns out I spread covid to my two sons. My 10 year old is having rough time. Third day in a row temperature reaches 103°F. Me and my oldest have it mild.
Hope you got your boosters and it clears out of your system fast.
bichwolf
8/22/2022 4:17pm
Speedy recovery for you all Kongols!

Post a reply to: New Covid Guidelines Per CDC

The Latest