Netflix - your top 3 "must watch" list?

I've never had enough time in life to watch TV so I've missed out on all the great shows......so recently I decided to put a nice TV and sound system in the garage gym that allows me to watch episodes during my workouts. It's a great way to keep motivated and seems to make the workout go much quicker/easier because I get lost in the show.

I've only seen El Chapo, Ozark, and I'm just starting Breaking Bad....I have a lot of catching up to do so what are your top 3 favorite Netflix series to watch? I love Ozark as I can relate to Bateman's "what's next" dilemmas, can't wait for season 2.
|
ATKpilot99
2/24/2018 3:43am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2018 3:47am
Check out "Dexter" . I'm a few episodes into season 4. Originally a Showtime series I think. Better call Saul is good but they only have the 1st 2 seasons I also like Stranger Things . Kind of a guilty pleasure as I didn't think I'd like it.
eeazye
2/24/2018 4:41am
Longmire. Set in Wyoming about an old school sheriff trying to get the job done in today’s society. The first few seasons were originally on A&E. The network dropped the show but Netflix picked it up and produced the last few seasons.

Really good show. Western feel but in modern time.
MudPup545
2/24/2018 4:49am
Godless.
Punisher.
And every episode/season of Cheers.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
2/24/2018 5:10am
Watch Breaking Bad all the way through and then Better Call Saul. Stranger Things is very good too.
If you like easy but quality comedy then I would recommend Arrested Development, but not the last season wich was filmed 10 years later. Doesn't work.

The Shop

Crush
2/24/2018 5:43am
Punisher.

Vikings.

Game of Thrones. (For you I believe, for us it's some fucked cable company)
TXDirt
2/24/2018 5:55am
Stranger Things
Santa Clarita Diet
Narcos
SEE ARE125
2/24/2018 6:00am
Get HBO, you can get it through Hulu and most other streaming providers, and watch Deadwood, East Bound and Down, and Game of Thrones. Also if you’re an Amazon Prime member, they have a streaming service included in your subscription, and all episodes of Justified are on there. That’s a damn good show.
Hman144
Fantasy
713th
2/24/2018 6:03am
Anyone starting to rethink the value, (or lack of value), in the barrage of entertainment centered around violence and death?

Just asking.
LastCall211
2/24/2018 11:42am
Finally watched the 1st season of The Punisher. Bad ass.
TXDirt
2/24/2018 11:47am
Hman144 wrote:
Anyone starting to rethink the value, (or lack of value), in the barrage of entertainment centered around violence and death?

Just asking.
For my family, we watch a mixture of movies with the kids. Some are pretty violent sure, but then we follow it up with a Disney movie from the 60's. Then we may watch a sci-fi, and then next an animation.

I think balance is what's important.

Letting kids watch nothing but violent/sexual/abusive movies non-stop is definitely unhealthy.

Some parents let media (movies,music,games) raise their kids. So long as kid is quiet, a lot of parents don't care what they watch, listen to, or play.

Sad.
2/24/2018 11:58am
Breaking Bad is awesome, watched it right through twice and I’m not much of a tv guy.
Just finished up watching Narcos, that was really good as well, definitely worth watching
2/24/2018 12:32pm
Anyone seen: The End of the F-ing World? That's a weird watch, certainly not for everyone but strangely addictive once you get into it.
OldPro277
2/24/2018 12:59pm
eeazye wrote:
Longmire. Set in Wyoming about an old school sheriff trying to get the job done in today’s society. The first few seasons were originally on A&E...
Longmire. Set in Wyoming about an old school sheriff trying to get the job done in today’s society. The first few seasons were originally on A&E. The network dropped the show but Netflix picked it up and produced the last few seasons.

I second that. Might be the best series my wife and I have watched in 10 years. I don't even typically like the "western" themed shows or movies, but this is absolutely a must see. In fact, it has had such an impact on us that she has booked us for a trip to Buffalo ,Wy in August during their "Longmire Days" celebration. Tongue

That being said, Stranger Things is a pretty good watch ,if you are able to think outside the box a little.
MR. X
2/24/2018 1:52pm
Do your self a favor and watch Tom Seguras last stand up special.
bigcat
2/24/2018 2:05pm
House of cards
The Ranch
Longmire
Deja New
2/24/2018 2:17pm
Prison Break should be on your list to watch
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
2/24/2018 2:25pm
eeazye wrote:
Longmire. Set in Wyoming about an old school sheriff trying to get the job done in today’s society. The first few seasons were originally on A&E...

OldPro277 wrote:
I second that. Might be the best series my wife and I have watched in 10 years. I don't even typically like the "western" themed shows...
I second that. Might be the best series my wife and I have watched in 10 years. I don't even typically like the "western" themed shows or movies, but this is absolutely a must see. In fact, it has had such an impact on us that she has booked us for a trip to Buffalo ,Wy in August during their "Longmire Days" celebration. Tongue

That being said, Stranger Things is a pretty good watch ,if you are able to think outside the box a little.
Third, 1/3, 3rd that. Longmire is the best series I have ever watched. I didn't want to watch the last few episodes because I didn't want it to end.
On a side note, I always wanted to visit but I'm now scared shitless to go to Wyoming. lol
OldPro277
2/24/2018 3:16pm
Third, 1/3, 3rd that. Longmire is the best series I have ever watched. I didn't want to watch the last few episodes because I didn't want...
Third, 1/3, 3rd that. Longmire is the best series I have ever watched. I didn't want to watch the last few episodes because I didn't want it to end.
On a side note, I always wanted to visit but I'm now scared shitless to go to Wyoming. lol
That's funny, we slowed down watching the last season for the same reason,lol. Robert Taylor IS Walt Longmire,there was no other choice,and Lou Diamond Phillips was outstanding as well. Damn shame it only lasted 6 seasons. You need to go to the celebration this year, Ill buy you a Ranier at the Red Pony,where its always a beautiful day!!
Ebs
2/24/2018 3:46pm
You on that Zoomba routine? What kind of workout lets you enjoy a tv show?
mxtech1
2/24/2018 4:14pm
I've never had enough time in life to watch TV so I've missed out on all the great shows......so recently I decided to put a nice...
I've never had enough time in life to watch TV so I've missed out on all the great shows......so recently I decided to put a nice TV and sound system in the garage gym that allows me to watch episodes during my workouts. It's a great way to keep motivated and seems to make the workout go much quicker/easier because I get lost in the show.

I've only seen El Chapo, Ozark, and I'm just starting Breaking Bad....I have a lot of catching up to do so what are your top 3 favorite Netflix series to watch? I love Ozark as I can relate to Bateman's "what's next" dilemmas, can't wait for season 2.
Narcos
House of Cards
The Office
Parks & Recreation
2/24/2018 10:33pm
Ebs wrote:
You on that Zoomba routine? What kind of workout lets you enjoy a tv show?
It's a regular workout with bench/weights and elliptical machine. It's easy to do, just a little multitasking is all. Killing two birds with one stone. Looks like there's a ton of great series so I'll be in really good shape again after watching all these in the gym.
cody331
2/25/2018 4:56am
+1 for longmire, great show. Hell on Wheels is worth checking out. Just getting started on The Walking Dead, seems pretty good so far.
2/25/2018 5:06am
Road biking indoors is a great way to catch up on series and keep your heart rate at 150.
agn5009
2/25/2018 5:23am
MR. X wrote:
Do your self a favor and watch Tom Seguras last stand up special.
Watch his first special too. He is absolutely hilarious.

I liked Stranger Things, Ozark and Red Road.

Manhunt Unibomber was decent too.
AZ35
Fantasy
550th
2/25/2018 9:54am
Deadwood and Hell on Wheels, excellent shows and based around actual events.

Breaking Bad is everyone's favorite binge series. And then Better Call Saul- great show with an interesting twist as it has many of the same characters from BB but it is based in time period before BB.

Narcos was excellent, and also based on actual people and events.

Justified is a great series.

Homeland

The Americans
2/25/2018 10:11am
Im a huge fan of the peaky blinders. Only 6 shows per season and 4 seasons so far.

Post a reply to: Netflix - your top 3 "must watch" list?

The Latest