Nature is a trip

borg
Edited Date/Time 5/24/2018 2:56pm
Growing some sunflowers. The first pic is this morning. They are looking East. The second pic is this afternoon. Now they are looking West. Solar panels should be so smart.

|
TXDirt
5/17/2018 5:16pm
Yeah Nature is cool like that!
hillbilly
5/24/2018 11:33am
Y'all or everyone should raise tobacco once in their life.

The labor.

If it was still king here like my youth parents wouldn't let their kids work it.

But,it did same thing ivan,followed the sun.

I need a cig now in the sun o course.
akillerwombat
5/24/2018 11:39am
hillbilly wrote:
Y'all or everyone should raise tobacco once in their life. The labor. If it was still king here like my youth parents wouldn't let their kids...

The labor.

If it was still king here like my youth parents wouldn't let their kids work it.

I've grown a few different crops over my days but the most fun I've had with a plant is growing pot in a space bucket.

hillbilly
5/24/2018 11:52am
hillbilly wrote:
Y'all or everyone should raise tobacco once in their life. The labor. If it was still king here like my youth parents wouldn't let their kids...

The labor.

I've grown a few different crops over my days but the most fun I've had with a plant is growing pot in a space bucket.

Started growing weed around 15, till thirty,got good.

Outside then full indoor.

Yeah fun till you think the law is coming. Bout got caught 3 times ,the stories.

Good times

The Shop

5/24/2018 1:27pm
hillbilly wrote:

The labor.

Grew up working Tobacco. Most of us farm kids got the first couple weeks off from school for harvest. We were ready for football by the end of it for sure... It's a beautiful sight, bunch of farm kids on a small town football team having an exhibition game against all the "gangsta" types from the city.

It's really declined back home too, which I miss seeing when I go home. I miss the smell of it in the first bit of a rain storm, the smell of it a few days after being in the kiln... I sure don't miss suckering in the morning dew, sets you up for a really long, sandy, sticky day.
hillbilly
5/24/2018 2:18pm
hillbilly wrote:

The labor.

Grew up working Tobacco. Most of us farm kids got the first couple weeks off from school for harvest. We were ready for football by the...
Grew up working Tobacco. Most of us farm kids got the first couple weeks off from school for harvest. We were ready for football by the end of it for sure... It's a beautiful sight, bunch of farm kids on a small town football team having an exhibition game against all the "gangsta" types from the city.

It's really declined back home too, which I miss seeing when I go home. I miss the smell of it in the first bit of a rain storm, the smell of it a few days after being in the kiln... I sure don't miss suckering in the morning dew, sets you up for a really long, sandy, sticky day.
We hung in the barn till cured. No flue or kiln.

Weird cause just over the mountains they flue cure.

It was the winter of Christmas money here,everyone had a patch.
akillerwombat
5/24/2018 2:21pm
hillbilly wrote:
Started growing weed around 15, till thirty,got good. Outside then full indoor. Yeah fun till you think the law is coming. Bout got caught 3 times...

Yeah fun till you think the law is coming. Bout got caught 3 times ,the stories.

Good times
Same, used to do outdoor grows, but living in LA I've had to migrate indoors.

Stopped growing for a long time but started up my first plant again a little while back, it's about 4 weeks from harvest.

A lot of fun getting to play god, haha.
hillbilly
5/24/2018 2:56pm
hillbilly wrote:
Started growing weed around 15, till thirty,got good. Outside then full indoor. Yeah fun till you think the law is coming. Bout got caught 3 times...

Good times
Same, used to do outdoor grows, but living in LA I've had to migrate indoors. Stopped growing for a long time but started up my first...
Same, used to do outdoor grows, but living in LA I've had to migrate indoors.

Stopped growing for a long time but started up my first plant again a little while back, it's about 4 weeks from harvest.

A lot of fun getting to play god, haha.
Back in the eightys a new weed hit here,sinseamilla or afgan. It came out of del Rio near newport tn.

This area is as ruff backwoods as it gets. Most family trees are stumps.

I got some seeds and man. It was the precursor to northern lights and all that.pure indica.

Years later reading hightimes about a smuggler who went to Afghan during the war with Russia and traded guns for 2,kilo seed.

Came back to N.Y. And the seeds went to ,5, cities, one was Newport tn.

The grow s got so big in del Rio that the Tennessee dea had helis flying all the time till one was shot down with some kind of a shoulder fired missle. It brought outdoor to an end but they just went big with lights.

A stump is pretty durable,lol

Post a reply to: Nature is a trip

The Latest