Nashville bombing?

12/27/2020 7:09pm
JeremyK wrote:
There's an internet story going around tying the explosion to the forensics department investigating the voting machines, there are some creative minds out there.
agn5009 wrote:
Complete Russian horseshit.

And I usually give the nod to the guy right of center.
IanMac138
12/27/2020 8:44pm
JeremyK wrote:
There's an internet story going around tying the explosion to the forensics department investigating the voting machines, there are some creative minds out there.
agn5009 wrote:
With all due respect, sharing this kind of crap is exactly why conspiracy BS is now considered normal in this country. And you can bet, 100%, this is Russian propaganda.

The CIA, Homeland Security, FBI cyber security has literally been screaming at a wall trying to wake the US up to the fact that the Russian Intelligence Service, the SVR has been having a field day on FB, Twitter et. al since 2015 spreading distrust and misinformation with the sole purpose of undermining American confidence in their government, elections AND EACH OTHER. It's working and working beyond Putin's wildest dreams.

We have to wake up to this and stop 'sharing' any and everything that we read, see or hear simply because we can ie. the internet. It's destroying us and our country.
agn5009
12/28/2020 6:32am
JeremyK wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
IanMac138 wrote:
With all due respect, sharing this kind of crap is exactly why conspiracy BS is now considered normal in this country. And you can bet, 100%...
With all due respect, sharing this kind of crap is exactly why conspiracy BS is now considered normal in this country. And you can bet, 100%, this is Russian propaganda.

The CIA, Homeland Security, FBI cyber security has literally been screaming at a wall trying to wake the US up to the fact that the Russian Intelligence Service, the SVR has been having a field day on FB, Twitter et. al since 2015 spreading distrust and misinformation with the sole purpose of undermining American confidence in their government, elections AND EACH OTHER. It's working and working beyond Putin's wildest dreams.

We have to wake up to this and stop 'sharing' any and everything that we read, see or hear simply because we can ie. the internet. It's destroying us and our country.
You’re right, I’ll delete it. But we really should be smart enough to decide what to believe and not believe.

The Shop

ns503
12/28/2020 7:48am
agn5009 wrote:
IanMac138 wrote:
With all due respect, sharing this kind of crap is exactly why conspiracy BS is now considered normal in this country. And you can bet, 100%...

agn5009 wrote:
You’re right, I’ll delete it. But we really should be smart enough to decide what to believe and not believe.
That's true. But there seem to be a lot of very imbalanced and unstable people out there who are apparently too dumb to logically decide things. And are looking for a 'reason' to do some really stupid shit.
philG
12/28/2020 8:45am
Shit that was a nice motorhome. I woulda taken that. No reason to blow it up !!
Which one ?

The one in the CCTV, or the photo. ?
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
12/28/2020 10:55am
Possible motive...afraid of 5G so he blows himself up. Madness!

From Fox News -
Law enforcement officials suspect that the man accused of detonating a bomb in downtown Nashville in the early morning hours of Christmas Day was more intent on causing destruction than fatalities, and are reportedly probing whether or not his "paranoia" over 5G technology could have contributed to the attack.
Timo_2824
12/28/2020 6:45pm
JeremyK wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I’m not sure what’s worse. The fact that any dork living in his mom’s basement can make up the most outlandish meme and spread it on...
I’m not sure what’s worse. The fact that any dork living in his mom’s basement can make up the most outlandish meme and spread it on social media, or the fact that a majority of people are so stupid they’ll believe it. I’m thinking the latter. The former wouldn’t happen if it didn’t work.
OG725 wrote:
People are looking for a reason to be pissed off. The isolation of COVID is starting to get to people, mentally. We're just the most highly...
People are looking for a reason to be pissed off. The isolation of COVID is starting to get to people, mentally. We're just the most highly intelligent herd animal. A lone cow will just lay down and die.

It's had less of an effect on me personally, because I've been avoiding interacting with society for years!
We had a lone cow in a 5 acre pasture with a track on it. It was always climbing the jumps and just standing on top looking around. Only laid down to sleep, then was back to mountain cowing it. It was a heifer named Keith...
peelout
12/30/2020 9:17am
early wrote:
https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/4082253001?__twitter_impression=true [On Aug. 21, 2019, the girlfriend told Nashville police that Warner "was building bombs in the RV trailer at his residence," the MNPD report states...
https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/4082253001?__twitter_impression=true

[On Aug. 21, 2019, the girlfriend told Nashville police that Warner "was building bombs in the RV trailer at his residence," the MNPD report states. Nashville police then forwarded the information to the FBI.]
i read a story with his neighbor saying he talked to him at the mail box and asked him if he was ready for Christmas, apparently the RV guy told him something along the lines of "oh yeah Nashville and the world will know me real well"

seems to me like that's reason enough to say something to authorities.
rhargrave431
12/30/2020 6:20pm
I think there is something else here that we will never find out. It just doesn't make much sense.
ns503
12/30/2020 6:21pm
I think there is something else here that we will never find out. It just doesn't make much sense.
Crazy people doing crazy things usually don't...
rhargrave431
12/30/2020 7:12pm
ns503 wrote:
This kind of reminds me of the Vegas music festival shooting.
reded
12/30/2020 7:19pm
ns503 wrote:
Is it just me or did the Vegas shooting quietly go away without much media follow up?
rhargrave431
12/30/2020 8:01pm
ns503 wrote:
reded wrote:
Is it just me or did the Vegas shooting quietly go away without much media follow up?
Exactly. I remember at one point they said on this date, they would release their findings. That day came and they basically just said we don't know.
ns503
12/31/2020 4:22am
reded wrote:
Exactly. I remember at one point they said on this date, they would release their findings. That day came and they basically just said we don't...
Exactly. I remember at one point they said on this date, they would release their findings. That day came and they basically just said we don't know.
And, most times, it is as simple as a crazy person doing crazy things.
XXVoid MainXX
12/31/2020 4:37am
Some people just want to go out with a bang I guess. At least this guy didn't take anyone with him.
agn5009
12/31/2020 5:22am
ns503 wrote:
Except this guy didn’t kill anyone else thankfully.
OG725
12/31/2020 10:35am
I'm still blown away by the whole Orwellian Lizard People, didn't know that was a thing. Need to get out more.
08r1dilla
1/2/2021 9:44am
So this had nothing to do with voting machines?

Post a reply to: Nashville bombing?

The Latest