Nashville bombing?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2020 9:13 AM

Target?

Suspects?

Looks like it was a fairly large explosion, thankfully it was probably at the best possible time to avoid big casualties.

|

12/25/2020 9:56 AM

Maybe it was a "failed" attempt at something bigger.

I mean, it did go off at 6:30am on Christmas day. Businesses are closed and the majority of people are at home.

I'm not a criminal, but if I was, I certainly wouldn't pick that date and time if my intentions were to harm/inflict as much damage as possible.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/25/2020 10:05 AM

Heard it was an RV?

Photo

|

12/25/2020 10:15 AM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Target?

Suspects?

Looks like it was a fairly large explosion, thankfully it was probably at the best possible time to avoid big casualties.

Practice, diversion, mistake.
Lots of possibilities.

|

No Signature.

12/25/2020 10:33 AM

Shooting called in at 5:30am, explosion at 6:30am. I’m guessing either a failed attack on responding officers, or someone’s meth lab RV got shot up and exploded an hour later.

|

12/25/2020 10:58 AM

WTF is wrong with people sad

|

12/25/2020 11:22 AM

News saying that the rv was broadcasting a warning that it would explode in 15 minutes, and anybody that could hear should evacuate.

Then it blew up.

|

12/25/2020 11:28 AM

JustMX wrote:

News saying that the rv was broadcasting a warning that it would explode in 15 minutes, and anybody that could hear should evacuate.

Then it blew up.

Yeah, that’s the most bizarre part I’ve heard so far. Definitely sounds like the intention wasn’t to inflict mass random casualties but rather to ‘attract attention’.

|

12/25/2020 11:32 AM

JustMX wrote:

Then it blew up.

Hadn’t heard that. Wtf

|

12/25/2020 11:36 AM

Video surveillance is everywhere these days. I would be very surprised if no video exists of that RV being driven to that spot. And there is probably video of people leaving the scene after parking the RV.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

12/25/2020 12:09 PM

Photo

Be on the lookout! 😬
|

12/25/2020 12:56 PM

Reading some stuff online seems like an attention seeking attack more than a mass casualty event , Hate it for the emergency staff that have to spend Xmas dealing with iit

|

12/25/2020 12:58 PM

Photo
|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/25/2020 1:00 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Target?

Suspects?

Loads of crazy people out there and I reckon the authorities will find the culprit pretty quickly.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/25/2020 1:05 PM

Oregon state house the other day. Nashville is the Capitol........

Batten down the hatches.

|

Lover. Fighter. Wild Bull Rider.

12/25/2020 1:42 PM

OG725 wrote:

Batten down the hatches.

I was a little bit surprised that the Oregon protest/whatever it was didn’t get a LOT more attention......

‘Chemical agent’ used on police, armed people kicking in the door to the legislature, etc.....

Crazy shit.

|

12/25/2020 1:50 PM

OG725 wrote:

Batten down the hatches.

APLMAN99 wrote:

I was a little bit surprised that the Oregon protest/whatever it was didn’t get a LOT more attention......

‘Chemical agent’ used on police, armed people kicking in the door to the legislature, etc.....

Crazy shit.

“They” don’t want that to get out.

We are seeing all of the steps to civil war. It’s not like anybody is going to have an open declaration. We are seeing small escalations, until there’s open combat in the streets.

|

12/25/2020 2:02 PM

There’s a video circling around of the message that was being played, I gotta say that seriously sent chills down my spine hearing that and then seeing the explosion, scared the hell out of me how emotionless and sudden it was. Essentially is was just a computer generated voice repeating “This area must be evacuated now. If you can hear this, evacuate now”.

People are freaking insane.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

12/25/2020 2:52 PM

Could be a local glazer lookin for more work. Those guys are nuts. All kidding aside, extremely strange circumstances. Odd day, odd timing and odd to have a warning. Man, fuck 2020.

|

12/25/2020 3:35 PM

I heard the ATT information center was disrupted nationwide during the explosion, could have been the objective? Reports of possible human tissue found could lead the rv driver?

|

12/25/2020 3:40 PM

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

12/25/2020 3:48 PM

OG725 wrote:

Batten down the hatches.

APLMAN99 wrote:

Crazy shit.

OG725 wrote:

We are seeing all of the steps to civil war. It’s not like anybody is going to have an open declaration. We are seeing small escalations, until there’s open combat in the streets.

Civil war? Who is going to be fighting who?

|

12/25/2020 3:49 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Crazy shit.

OG725 wrote:

musrat88 wrote:

Honda and yamaha

|

12/25/2020 4:19 PM

OG725 wrote:

Batten down the hatches.

APLMAN99 wrote:

Crazy shit.

OG725 wrote:

I’m not really sure who “they” would be in this scenario.

I can’t imagine that the any American wants to see rule through the barrel of a gun instead of the ballot box......

Unless someone absolutely hates America, of course.

|

12/25/2020 5:07 PM

Feds most likely have ID’d the clown responsible and are putting the pieces together to ensure it’s not part of something bigger. We will know in a few days. And I doubt any of us will be surprised.

2021 can’t get here fast enough.

|

12/25/2020 5:30 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Crazy shit.

OG725 wrote:

musrat88 wrote:

That’s a good question. Media shows a bunch of fringe lunatics on both sides. If you look at the precursors in 1860, how they compare to today, it’s kind of hard to ignore the road signs.

Do I support such events? Absolutely not. Do I believe the Genie is out of the bottle and nobody is quite sure how to get it back in? Absolutely.

We’ve seen protests devolve to riots, armed factions, assaults, murder, now bombings. Hopefully, I’m wrong.

|

12/25/2020 6:56 PM

Always a fringe element out there.

Still nothing like the okc bomb though,

|

12/25/2020 8:17 PM

Am780 Chicago, said they found a body part. I really wasn’t listening tho. Not driving today. Hauling 45k of hazmat, always hv to think about people like this. People would be shocked of the monitoring and eyes watching haz mat loads.

|

12/26/2020 4:16 AM

musrat88 wrote:

Patriots against the Establishment.

AT&T building was the target, lots of hubs run through there by all accounts , there is obviously stuff in there that implicates people who dont want implicating.

Or of course it could just be a 'co-incidence''.

|

12/26/2020 5:36 AM

Johnny Lock wrote:

Feds most likely have ID’d the clown responsible and are putting the pieces together to ensure it’s not part of something bigger. We will know in a few days. And I doubt any of us will be surprised.

2021 can’t get here fast enough.

Was thinking the same- They literally know who bought that RV new in ~1990 and everyone who has bought it since...the last place it filled with gas, where the person ate breakfast, which Walmart stopped at...etc..

|