Nascar Trucks should be required to haul a load.

teggers
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 4:31am
One race-they should hall a ton of cinder blocks, one race-a motorcycle, one race-a trailer full of lawn gear....

I mean, after all, they are supposed to be trucks. The advertising would be amazing.....THE KANSAS 250 BROUGHT TO YOU BY KTM MOTORCYCLES....."
|
ocscottie
6/4/2011 1:58pm
Funny shit Tim! Cool

Ever seen those crazy races that play on those 1/2hour slots on Speed where they have bus races and a race where they have to tow a boat trailer in a figure 8. Some of those are a riot!
500 Mike
6/4/2011 4:08pm
teggers wrote:
One race-they should hall a ton of cinder blocks, one race-a motorcycle, one race-a trailer full of lawn gear.... I mean, after all, they are supposed...
One race-they should hall a ton of cinder blocks, one race-a motorcycle, one race-a trailer full of lawn gear....

I mean, after all, they are supposed to be trucks. The advertising would be amazing.....THE KANSAS 250 BROUGHT TO YOU BY KTM MOTORCYCLES....."
If they did this it MIGHT get me to a NASCAR race. That would be something to see!

The Shop

kawboy388
6/5/2011 6:11am
First half of race, forward, loaded down bed with sacks of concrete. Second half of race, reverse, with a flatbed,bumper pull trailer, loaded 8 feet tall with square bales.

Post a reply to: Nascar Trucks should be required to haul a load.

The Latest