Nascar Heat 3 Includes Dirt Late Model Series

Stuntman949
9/27/2018 8:45am
Donovan759 wrote:
No its cool. Its hard to explain and to understand. I am running my 2nd dirt series and changing to hard difficulty to see how I...
No its cool. Its hard to explain and to understand. I am running my 2nd dirt series and changing to hard difficulty to see how I do w/ a fully built car. I'd eventually like to be able to be competitive on the extreme difficulty or whatever it is.

I just most likely made the biggest mistake of my life and started my own truck team. I probably should have just ran for a professional team. And i'm kind of pissed that I just did that cause it's going to be so much more time consuming to keep up with. There are 4 different chassis to buy. And i'm going to suck for the first season so there's that. Especially if if run the game on hard difficulty with junk trucks that aren't built at all.
Need your advice here. Start a truck team with $500,000 or sign with a three star team.....
Donovan759 wrote:
Sorry. I missed this. If you have 500k, That's probably enough to get a few chassis and be semi competitive. Heads up though, you have to...
Sorry. I missed this. If you have 500k, That's probably enough to get a few chassis and be semi competitive. Heads up though, you have to hire a whole new crew for your truck series. that's what I wasn't expecting. You literally start back at ground zero. They're two separate garages. I only had 70k when i started the truck team. If i could go back, I'd do a season running for another team.
New members for real?!? I'm out. Thats crazy.
Donovan759
9/28/2018 7:58am
Need your advice here. Start a truck team with $500,000 or sign with a three star team.....
Donovan759 wrote:
Sorry. I missed this. If you have 500k, That's probably enough to get a few chassis and be semi competitive. Heads up though, you have to...
Sorry. I missed this. If you have 500k, That's probably enough to get a few chassis and be semi competitive. Heads up though, you have to hire a whole new crew for your truck series. that's what I wasn't expecting. You literally start back at ground zero. They're two separate garages. I only had 70k when i started the truck team. If i could go back, I'd do a season running for another team.
New members for real?!? I'm out. Thats crazy.
Yeah. Stupid.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Nascar Heat 3 Includes Dirt Late Model Series

The Latest