Nascar Heat 3 Includes Dirt Late Model Series

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2018 5:49 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

10-4. I know my wording was all over the damn place so I appreciate you clarifying.

Are you still running the dirt track ...more

Donovan759 wrote:

No its cool. Its hard to explain and to understand. I am running my 2nd dirt series and changing to hard difficulty to see how ...more

Stuntman949 wrote:

Need your advice here. Start a truck team with $500,000 or sign with a three star team.....

Sorry. I missed this. If you have 500k, That's probably enough to get a few chassis and be semi competitive. Heads up though, you have to hire a whole new crew for your truck series. that's what I wasn't expecting. You literally start back at ground zero. They're two separate garages. I only had 70k when i started the truck team. If i could go back, I'd do a season running for another team.

|

9/27/2018 8:45 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

No its cool. Its hard to explain and to understand. I am running my 2nd dirt series and changing to hard difficulty to see how ...more

Stuntman949 wrote:

Need your advice here. Start a truck team with $500,000 or sign with a three star team.....

Donovan759 wrote:

Sorry. I missed this. If you have 500k, That's probably enough to get a few chassis and be semi competitive. Heads up though, ...more

New members for real?!? I'm out. Thats crazy.

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

9/28/2018 7:58 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

Sorry. I missed this. If you have 500k, That's probably enough to get a few chassis and be semi competitive. Heads up though, ...more

Stuntman949 wrote:

New members for real?!? I'm out. Thats crazy.

Yeah. Stupid.

|