7/10/2015 5:36pm
Just wish they would have gotten everything on camera...Huh
MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
7/10/2015 8:29pm
I think that guy got everything on camera
7/10/2015 8:44pm
I wonder why the cop came over and talked to him in the first place. He was probably just another gentle giant spreading the word of the lord by selling cigarettes to minors or assaulting store owners in the name of Jesus.

The Shop

Sandberm
7/11/2015 7:54am
newmann wrote:
Just wish they would have gotten everything on camera...Huh
Laughing

I guess the camera man wanted to make sure everyone knew that huh?

I'm so glad I live out in the country. I dont know what I would do if I all of a sudden had to move from my peaceful country setting to an inner city area. I imagine I would go all crocodile dundee or something.Sideways
huck
7/13/2015 8:27am
He had a knife... what he was doing with that knife is what isn't clear.

BTW, I wish somebody would have punched the camera man in the mouth.
P
7/13/2015 10:03am
So where was the knife?

P
newmann
7/13/2015 11:48am
P wrote:
So where was the knife?

P
Of course the video does not show what led up to all that, but since when do cops get into boxing matches? Seemed like a whole lot of fail going on and an easy way for a criminal to take your gun and shoot your dumb ass with it.

Toolmakers link to Chris Rock, funny stuff.
motogeezer
7/13/2015 3:08pm
What led up to that?

Stop and frisk.

Should we just bend over when our fourth amendment rights are violated?

Looked to me like the dude did everything he could to avoid a fight with that cop.

agn5009
7/15/2015 6:38am
motogeezer wrote:
What led up to that? Stop and frisk. Should we just bend over when our fourth amendment rights are violated? Looked to me like the dude...
What led up to that?

Stop and frisk.

Looked to me like the dude did everything he could to avoid a fight with that cop.

So by him just walking away and refusing to be detained is doing right? Come on man. The dude was being arrested for a reason. Obviously the video doesn't show that reason. The cop had no choice but to square up and fight
kongols
7/15/2015 6:59am
agn5009 wrote:
So by him just walking away and refusing to be detained is doing right? Come on man. The dude was being arrested for a reason. Obviously...
So by him just walking away and refusing to be detained is doing right? Come on man. The dude was being arrested for a reason. Obviously the video doesn't show that reason. The cop had no choice but to square up and fight
LOL
MR. X
7/15/2015 7:50am
motogeezer wrote:
What led up to that? Stop and frisk. Should we just bend over when our fourth amendment rights are violated? Looked to me like the dude...
What led up to that?

Stop and frisk.

agn5009 wrote:
So by him just walking away and refusing to be detained is doing right? Come on man. The dude was being arrested for a reason. Obviously...
I hope that is meant to be sarcastic.
agn5009
7/15/2015 7:58am
motogeezer wrote:
What led up to that?

Stop and frisk.

agn5009 wrote:
MR. X wrote:
I hope that is meant to be sarcastic.
What happened? Do you know any background to this incident? No. If the cop is attempting to detain/arrest him for any reason then the suspect is in the wrong. He's resisting arrest. It's essentially the exact definition of resisting arrest. If the cop has no reason to detain or arrest the suspect then the cop is in the wrong. It's that simple. People see the video and have absolutely no idea what happened before the filming starts.
newmann
7/15/2015 8:09am
If the cop had proper reason to detain or arrest him and the guy chooses to resist, tase his ass. Makes for better video.
agn5009
7/15/2015 8:15am
newmann wrote:
If the cop had proper reason to detain or arrest him and the guy chooses to resist, tase his ass. Makes for better video.
Does the cop have a taser on him? He looks to be a plain clothes detective or something. If he doesn't have a taser then hand to hand is the only other less than lethal force he can use to detain the person.

Like I said, if there's no reason for the cop to detain him then shame on him he should be punished. But we have no idea. This is a classic example of jumping to conclusions when judging police and their jobs.
MR. X
7/15/2015 10:03am
The guy wasn't running away, he could have called for back up if he was unable to do his job by himself.
agn5009
7/15/2015 4:25pm
MR. X wrote:
The guy wasn't running away, he could have called for back up if he was unable to do his job by himself.
Wasn't running away? Did you watch the video? The cop had his cuffs out trying to detain him. The guy was constantly pulling away from him and trying to get away but the cop kept jumping in front of him. The suspect was absolutely massive, do you honestly think he wanted to go hands on with that guy? And he did call for back up, believe it or not there's not a group of cops around every corner to come help within 3 seconds. It took them a little bit of time, but they came and got the guy cuffed up. It's absolutely amazing that some people (you) only see what you want to see.

I would absolutely love to see what you would do standing there in front of that guy trying to get him cuffed up. It'd be comical I'm sure.
agn5009
7/15/2015 4:37pm
MR. X wrote:
And I just read up on this because I didn't know much about it. Apparently the dick head recording the video edited out the first half of their interaction. Wonder why? Oh because the guy did in fact have an illegal knife AND had two warrants for his arrest. But I guess your stance probably won't change much because you, like P, have an agenda against the police. If this guy would've went out and killed somebody it's assholes like you who would jump all over the police and say things like why wasn't this guy put in jail since he had 2 warrants out and the police just aren't doing their jobs.
MR. X
7/15/2015 4:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/15/2015 4:50pm
Jeez,did you leave any personal attacks out? For the record , I never agree with P.
Flatliner
7/17/2015 1:33pm
MR. X wrote:
We missed the first half of the video, but the words " your under arrest " mean just that. It's not your choice if you are arrested or not.

Post a reply to: NY cop picks a fight with a guy

The Latest