NFL-Antonio Brown Biness is booming in Oakland

GIwasB4
Edited Date/Time 3/12/2019 4:35pm
Talk about sticking it in they're backs on the way out. 30 mil guaranteed 54 million potential.
Steeler's must be thinking "did that just happen?"

A.B.

|
3/11/2019 4:58pm
And the Steelers got stuck with 21m in dead cap space money.

I like seeing players get over on ownership. I like AB the person.

Im not high on him as a player tho. And I dont see him fitting in Gruden’s system well. And the Raiders got a bum at quarterback.

Big Ben might be a rapist & dickhead, but he can play. The drama in Raider-land should be fun when it all implodes as AB flips out after watching Derek Carr throw it in the dirt on 3rd & 13. Disaster in the making.
SEEMEFIRST
3/11/2019 5:12pm
Steelers had to burn some cash, but I think they did better than Oakland in this deal.
borg
3/11/2019 6:01pm
So he gets choppered on to a sinking ship. At least he will be able to watch the playoffs.
Jimmy638
3/11/2019 9:19pm
And the Steelers got stuck with 21m in dead cap space money. I like seeing players get over on ownership. I like AB the person. Im...

Im not high on him as a player tho. And I dont see him fitting in Gruden’s system well. And the Raiders got a bum at quarterback.

Big Ben might be a rapist & dickhead, but he can play. The drama in Raider-land should be fun when it all implodes as AB flips out after watching Derek Carr throw it in the dirt on 3rd & 13. Disaster in the making.
3-13 with three wide open receivers 20+ yrds down the field. After his broken leg he can't stand in the pocket anymore, As bad as his brother

The Shop

3/11/2019 9:49pm
And the Steelers got stuck with 21m in dead cap space money. I like seeing players get over on ownership. I like AB the person. Im...

Jimmy638 wrote:
3-13 with three wide open receivers 20+ yrds down the field. After his broken leg he can't stand in the pocket anymore, As bad as his...
3-13 with three wide open receivers 20+ yrds down the field. After his broken leg he can't stand in the pocket anymore, As bad as his brother
His brother was better. His brother earned everything he ever accomplished. David unfortunately just got drafted to a expansion team. Easy way to derail a QB.

Whereas Derek never had to earn a starting job in his life. Went to same high school as his brother. Same college. Both places he was guaranteed to be coddled and gifted a starting role. Then gets drafted to a desperate organization who has done everything to prevent any competition at the position for fear of exposing their chosen one. He’s marketable, good with media, good arm, white... he checks all the boxes for what most teams look for in a QB. Then they hope with enough talent around him they can make a winner out of him. Guys like Sam Darnold fit the same description. Meanwhile winners like Nike Foles are boarderline journeymen.

Meritocracies dont really reward comprimise. That’s why traditionally, rich kids make for shitty QBs. They’re not ready for the adversity they will face at the pro level. But that wont stop a team from trying to force him into success. If you can sell jerseys, teams will give a long leash.

It should be no surprise that no USC QB has ever won a SuperBowl. Heck, has one ever even made it to a SuperBowl?

Post a reply to: NFL-Antonio Brown Biness is booming in Oakland

The Latest