My youngest son got sponsored by Monster (heavy metal related?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2019 7:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2019 7:34 AM

Don’t mean to brag but I can’t help it as I’m so damn proud of this guy. About 10 years ago when I could see he wasn’t at all comfortable on a MX bike I sold it and bought him a Gibson Les Paul and I must tell you it was the best thing I ever did. From day one this guy played his guitar for hours...every single day and I’m not kidding. Self taught and now he has been to pretty much every country in the world worth going to and many of them multiple times. This month they head out on a US tour. One of the singers in this band isnTim the ripper Owens. Anyone that has seen the Mark Wahlberg movie “Rockstar” Tim is who it’s made after during his times with Judas Priest. This albums vinyl copies sold out immediately. I know it’s not the greatest music for some of the older crew here but I’d anyone wants a CD please let me know and I’ll get one out to you. When Casey’s not on the road he teaches kids to go for their dreams at the School of Rock here n Encinitas. Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/2/2019 8:19 AM

That's awesome, you should be a proud Dad!

Everyone's dream job is one that they love to do, looks like he is getting that opportunity so congratulations!

|

2/2/2019 8:38 AM

?rel=0
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/2/2019 8:58 AM

Way to go Casey and way to go Kenny---great job not pushing him into doing something he wasn't digging. Too many parents push in the wrong direction ..

|

2/2/2019 10:05 AM

That is awesome. Congrats! Must feel amazing traveling and playing on stage at all those locations and getting paid.
Nice ripping on guitar. ?

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

2/2/2019 4:21 PM

I dig it. Pretty cool!

|

2/3/2019 6:07 AM

Not bad.... pretty good. I love the albums "Ripper" did with Judas Priest. Congratulations! Your kid shreds. ?

|

2/3/2019 11:37 AM

Add guitar to list of things to provide child other than dirtbike. Thanks!

So far I’m at:
Dirtbike
Golf clubs
Tennis racket
Guitar.

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/4/2019 10:34 AM

I like it. Where can I listen to more? When I was in high school in the 80's Priest was always one of my favs.
I put this style of music in rotation when I go on long runs.

|

2/4/2019 10:50 AM

badass!

|

2/4/2019 11:46 AM

Way cool.

|

2/4/2019 12:41 PM

Dirty Britches wrote:

I like it. Where can I listen to more? When I was in high school in the 80's Priest was always one of my favs.
I put this style of music in rotation when I go on long runs.

Message me a address or send it to kennyt45@sbcglobal.net and I’ll send you a CD. I’ll check n see if they r on ITunes yet

Thanks!

|

2/4/2019 3:55 PM

great story of hard work.........enjoy your sons success......

|