My iPhone experience...

huck
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 9:35pm
So, they went on sale last Friday...I get to the AT&T store to pick one up and there is a line around the building. The guy said that there would be around a 3 hour wait. I said, no way. A guy in line was "super pumped" and couldn't believe that I wasn't going to wait in line. I told him, "i've waited 35 years, I don't think another week or two will kill me". Anyway, I go back on Monday and of course every iphone in Arkansas is sold. I pre-paid and I'm supposed to have it in my hands in 7-10 days. I guess we'll see...

|
zjbell
7/15/2008 6:21pm
it won't dissapoint.
DT223
7/15/2008 6:44pm
zjbell wrote:
it won't dissapoint.
Yeah, except when you drop it from one foot off the ground on accedent and the screen shatters into a million pieces.
huck
7/15/2008 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:38pm
zjbell wrote:
it won't dissapoint.
DT223 wrote:
Yeah, except when you drop it from one foot off the ground on accedent and the screen shatters into a million pieces.
My graphic designer has a first generation iphone. I asked him about the durability...he felt so confident that he threw it about 6 feet to the ground. We went over and picked it up...no problems at all.

He already knew he was getting the 3g, as his brother works at the apple store. But still, that's pretty impressive.

DT223
7/15/2008 6:49pm
zjbell wrote:
it won't dissapoint.
DT223 wrote:
huck wrote:
My graphic designer has a first generation iphone. I asked him about the durability...he felt so confident that he threw it about 6 feet to the...
My graphic designer has a first generation iphone. I asked him about the durability...he felt so confident that he threw it about 6 feet to the ground. We went over and picked it up...no problems at all.

He already knew he was getting the 3g, as his brother works at the apple store. But still, that's pretty impressive.

Really?
Dang mine must of been defective.
lol.

The Shop

flarider
7/15/2008 6:53pm
It must've been, and I am sure Apple would've replaced it unless it looked like you tried to break it.

My original was pretty durable.

The new one feels a little lighter and slimmer, but that's probably due to the new plastic back.

zjbell, there's a cool Nav/flight/weather app for it...thought of you when I saw it
I'll look for it
SteveS
7/15/2008 9:29pm Edited Date/Time 7/15/2008 9:29pm
huck wrote:
My graphic designer has a first generation iphone. I asked him about the durability...he felt so confident that he threw it about 6 feet to the...

Now I knew the iphone could do a lot of things, but graphic design as well?
huck
7/16/2008 7:09am
huck wrote:

SteveS wrote:
Now I knew the iphone could do a lot of things, but graphic design as well?
I don't know what you're talking about...Wink
SteveS
7/16/2008 7:33am
Just pointing out your misspelling so you could correct it.

Post a reply to: My iPhone experience...

The Latest