My gun of the month

Mini Elsinore
1/29/2017 7:32am
Wilson Arms. Damn good boys from Arkansas.
Build it to your specs.... Cool
hvaughn88 wrote:
Wink
Howdy, captain. Driving through your fair city today on my way back to CA. Listen for a toodle. Smile
hvaughn88
1/29/2017 7:43am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Wink
Howdy, captain. Driving through your fair city today on my way back to CA. Listen for a toodle. Smile
Good deal! Road construction has let up lately so you should be able to set the cruise and get on it. Just don't speed through Clarksville!

The Shop

newmann
1/29/2017 7:50am
Not a full on Wilson 1911, but I have a Wilson Combat Beretta 92G, amazing gun.

Mini Elsinore
1/29/2017 7:57am
newmann wrote:
Not a full on Wilson 1911, but I have a Wilson Combat Beretta 92G, amazing gun. [img]https://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Assets/ProductImages/brigadier-002.jpg[/img]
Not a full on Wilson 1911, but I have a Wilson Combat Beretta 92G, amazing gun.

Yeah, that'll do!! (Licking lips)
Mini Elsinore
1/29/2017 7:59am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Wink
hvaughn88 wrote:
Good deal! Road construction has let up lately so you should be able to set the cruise and get on it. Just don't speed through Clarksville!
Oh, I met a friendly trooper at the nuclear plant exit on the drive east. Good thing I served with his troop commander years ago! Laughing
hvaughn88
1/29/2017 8:04am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Oh, I met a friendly trooper at the nuclear plant exit on the drive east. Good thing I served with his troop commander years ago! Laughing
Hahaha, that's where I'm from. All my friends like to say the nuclear plant is responsible for the way we act. It safe...ish, kinda...hahaha
newmann
1/29/2017 8:20am
My STI (Georgetown, Texas) Duty One 4.0 lightweight 9mm is a sweet shooting and somewhat compact 1911. The aluminum frame offers up a very noticeable weight savings.

And one of my "grail guns", the HK P7M8 9mm that I haven't been to the range to try out. Was lucky enough to find a new in box example for a reasonable price a while back.

1/29/2017 4:02pm
FBIS! Fuck Belgium It Sucks

Still hoovering the job boards it has been insane the amount of jobs i applied for wel over 150, i even applied at HD and Walmart! LOL i know i'm desperate! help a brother out Newman sponsor this schmuck :D
1/29/2017 4:15pm
Hey Newmann talking about buying stuff did you pull the trigger on that new F250 power stroke ?
newmann
1/29/2017 4:36pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Hey Newmann talking about buying stuff did you pull the trigger on that new F250 power stroke ?
Nope. First year aluminum and fit and finish was pretty poor quality. By the time I built one online with diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, leather and HID headlamps it was $69,000.00 plus. That 925 ft lbs of torque almost sucked me in.Laughing

Ended up keeping my old F250 and bought the new 2017 TRD PRO Tundra Crew Max. Very fun truck. Doing a few things to it to make it a little better.
1/29/2017 4:45pm
Bummer man i really like the new F250 and my wife like's that new Raptor very much,
What was wrong with the fit and finish in your opinion?
machine
1/31/2017 7:17pm
Nice new toy Lostboy, If you don't already have one with your gun hoarding tendencies Smile ..I would highly recommend the Glock 19, for next months purchase, it's best CC i've ever owned.It's IMO, the perfect mid sized 15+1.
machine
1/31/2017 7:21pm
newmann wrote:
My STI (Georgetown, Texas) Duty One 4.0 lightweight 9mm is a sweet shooting and somewhat compact 1911. The aluminum frame offers up a very noticeable weight...
My STI (Georgetown, Texas) Duty One 4.0 lightweight 9mm is a sweet shooting and somewhat compact 1911. The aluminum frame offers up a very noticeable weight savings.

And one of my "grail guns", the HK P7M8 9mm that I haven't been to the range to try out. Was lucky enough to find a new in box example for a reasonable price a while back.

That STI sure looks nice Newman. Also can't go wrong with H&K, is the front of the grip a safety mechanism, or does it just look like that in the pic?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
1/31/2017 9:25pm
machine wrote:
Nice new toy Lostboy, If you don't already have one with your gun hoarding tendencies :) ..I would highly recommend the Glock 19, for next months...
Nice new toy Lostboy, If you don't already have one with your gun hoarding tendencies Smile ..I would highly recommend the Glock 19, for next months purchase, it's best CC i've ever owned.It's IMO, the perfect mid sized 15+1.
I have so many carry pistols now that instead of the Glock 19 I will more than likely get the Glock 22 . But the 19 is defiantly on my future list. Wink
machine
2/1/2017 5:54am
machine wrote:
Nice new toy Lostboy, If you don't already have one with your gun hoarding tendencies :) ..I would highly recommend the Glock 19, for next months...
lostboy819 wrote:
I have so many carry pistols now that instead of the Glock 19 I will more than likely get the Glock 22 . But the 19...
I have so many carry pistols now that instead of the Glock 19 I will more than likely get the Glock 22 . But the 19 is defiantly on my future list. Wink
10- 4...guns are like crack, im recovering now though Unsure
newmann
2/1/2017 9:36am
machine wrote:
That STI sure looks nice Newman. Also can't go wrong with H&K, is the front of the grip a safety mechanism, or does it just look...
That STI sure looks nice Newman. Also can't go wrong with H&K, is the front of the grip a safety mechanism, or does it just look like that in the pic?
The HK P7 is a squeeze cocker. The gun will not fire without the front lever being pulled in. Acts as a cocking and de-cocking mechanism. The striker fired gas blowback system is supposed to make for an amazingly accurate pistol. Notice the barrel is attacked to the frame.

IWreckALot
2/1/2017 12:22pm
I believe this will be my next purchase. The damn gun show doesn't come back to town for another month. I kinda want to go hold one before I buy it.

2/1/2017 12:40pm
IWreckALot wrote:
I believe this will be my next purchase. The damn gun show doesn't come back to town for another month. I kinda want to go hold...
I believe this will be my next purchase. The damn gun show doesn't come back to town for another month. I kinda want to go hold one before I buy it.

You missed shot show in vegas?
newmann
2/1/2017 1:39pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Shot show isn't your regular old gun show. Pretty much dealers only to see all the new stuff I do believe. Local gun shows are where it's at. Dirty stinky fat neckbearded people with baby buggies, beef jerky, Chinese knives, 5 gallon pails of dehydrated beans that will store for 50 years, bedazzled purses and that one fugger in the corner with the stun gun zapping every five minutes. Oh yeah, they do have some guns and outrageously overpriced ammo too. There are a couple of decent shows in Houston each year that my shooting buddy and I will try to hit up. Been avoiding them for the past year....I tend to get carried away.Shocked
2/1/2017 1:45pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
newmann wrote:
Shot show isn't your regular old gun show. Pretty much dealers only to see all the new stuff I do believe. Local gun shows are where...
Shot show isn't your regular old gun show. Pretty much dealers only to see all the new stuff I do believe. Local gun shows are where it's at. Dirty stinky fat neckbearded people with baby buggies, beef jerky, Chinese knives, 5 gallon pails of dehydrated beans that will store for 50 years, bedazzled purses and that one fugger in the corner with the stun gun zapping every five minutes. Oh yeah, they do have some guns and outrageously overpriced ammo too. There are a couple of decent shows in Houston each year that my shooting buddy and I will try to hit up. Been avoiding them for the past year....I tend to get carried away.Shocked
I tend to get carried away. NOOO, Really i would absolutely never thought that from you certainly not about guns and ammo. LOL I thought you were only interested in old factory bikes and bench vices :D
hvaughn88
2/1/2017 1:50pm
newmann wrote:
Shot show isn't your regular old gun show. Pretty much dealers only to see all the new stuff I do believe. Local gun shows are where...
Damn, you hit the nail on the head there. Throw in a few booths with paracord everything, guys selling coins and gold, and there's always some mountain man that looks like he made his own boots, clothes and hat with his leather-making kit (complete with tassels).
2/1/2017 1:51pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2017 1:52pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Damn, you hit the nail on the head there. Throw in a few booths with paracord everything, guys selling coins and gold, and there's always some...
Damn, you hit the nail on the head there. Throw in a few booths with paracord everything, guys selling coins and gold, and there's always some mountain man that looks like he made his own boots, clothes and hat with his leather-making kit (complete with tassels).
Paracord, You guys must have heard from the TRD that the atwood rope company made.
newmann
2/1/2017 1:52pm
newmann wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
Damn, you hit the nail on the head there. Throw in a few booths with paracord everything, guys selling coins and gold, and there's always some...
We must have passed each other at some point. What color was your buggy?
hvaughn88
2/1/2017 1:53pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
Paracord, You guys must have heard from the TRD that the atwood rope company made.
I have not
IWreckALot
2/1/2017 2:05pm
Before the election when Hillary was going to be elected, seemed like they were having the big gun show in Fort Worth every month. Now it's like every three months. Thanks a lot Trump.

Post a reply to: My gun of the month

The Latest