My Pillow

MasonMan
Need opinions on folks that have gotten the Mattress topper or the Pillows from "MyPillow"
looking to buy the 3" Mattress topper and need feedback if it's worth the 349.99 (King w/Code)
|
SEE ARE125
7/22/2020 11:45am
Can’t speak for the mattress topper, but love the pillow.
7/22/2020 12:09pm
My parents have the my pillow. They like it. I have tried it and do not care for it - but I’m a picky bitch when it comes to pillows.
Chance1216
7/22/2020 1:15pm
I had the topper. I hated it. Was way too soft for me. My wife loved it though.
I ended up buying a new mattress.
SEE ARE125
7/22/2020 1:36pm
I did just receive a BedJet today. Fugger wouldn’t fit between the mattress and footboard so I put it in the bottom corner of my side since I’m the hot sleeper. Just jumped in and it feels amazing, can’t wait to actually sleep with it tonight.

The Shop

jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
7/22/2020 1:53pm
MasonMan wrote:
Need opinions on folks that have gotten the Mattress topper or the Pillows from "MyPillow" looking to buy the 3" Mattress topper and need feedback if...
Need opinions on folks that have gotten the Mattress topper or the Pillows from "MyPillow"
looking to buy the 3" Mattress topper and need feedback if it's worth the 349.99 (King w/Code)
Save your money and buy a new mattress, you spend about a 1/3 of your life in bed.
TXDirt
7/22/2020 4:22pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I did just receive a BedJet today. Fugger wouldn’t fit between the mattress and footboard so I put it in the bottom corner of my side...
I did just receive a BedJet today. Fugger wouldn’t fit between the mattress and footboard so I put it in the bottom corner of my side since I’m the hot sleeper. Just jumped in and it feels amazing, can’t wait to actually sleep with it tonight.
We have had the BedJet for a few years. It’s awesome! Totally worth the money!
SEE ARE125
7/22/2020 4:59pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I did just receive a BedJet today. Fugger wouldn’t fit between the mattress and footboard so I put it in the bottom corner of my side...
TXDirt wrote:
We have had the BedJet for a few years. It’s awesome! Totally worth the money!
Yeah I remember your thread on it. I almost pulled the trigger at that time, if I remember right you had a pretty good promo code or discount posted, but we were in the middle of a basement remodel so I held off. Ended up getting a certified refurbished V3 from their site. Still has the warranty and honestly if I hadn’t ordered it myself, I wouldn’t have known it wasn’t new. I think I’m gonna fab up some duct work to get it to fit between the mattress and footboard and hopefully not affect the airflow too bad.
ProKawi24
7/22/2020 5:39pm
If my 2 cents means anything... my fiance used to be a store manager for Bed Bath & Beyond about 5 years ago and every time that commercial comes on she comments on how the my pillow 'pillows' were by far the most returned item every month. And how the guy looks like a creeper lol.
DC98
7/22/2020 7:57pm
Do not get the my pillow, they are hot and lumpy, did I say that they are hot!
NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
7/23/2020 7:27am
Sleep #. Any bed you want at the touch of a button.
mikec265
7/23/2020 7:15pm
FLmxer wrote:
I hate our sleep #, but the wife likes it. I can't sleep on my back, but she does.
I do like my pillows, but you gotta get the right firmness and a pillow cover that doesn't squeeze it firmer.
TXDirt
7/23/2020 9:07pm
FLmxer wrote:
mikec265 wrote:
I hate our sleep #, but the wife likes it. I can't sleep on my back, but she does. I do like my pillows, but you...
I hate our sleep #, but the wife likes it. I can't sleep on my back, but she does.
I do like my pillows, but you gotta get the right firmness and a pillow cover that doesn't squeeze it firmer.
I hated our sleep number bed. Used it for a few years. Got rid of it.

We got a “bed in a bag” from Costco. It’s a Novaform brand bed. Firm rating. It’s been great. I think I only paid $499 for a King mattress. It was on sale. I don’t expect it will last more then 3-5 years. But for that price I’m okay with that. When we first got married we had a Beauty Rest mattress. Rated for 20 years. Didn’t last more then 5 in my opinion.

We did get a Tuft and Needle brand bed in a bag. I liked it but it’s just not quite firm enough. The firm Novaform from Costco has been pretty great. Firm for me and my back but just plush enough for the wife’s hips.
JeremyK
7/24/2020 2:47am
My wife sleeps with a my pillow , my head sinks to far into it , im a back sleeper and i typically stack 2 pillows to keep my head high. I could never get comfortable with my pillow.
early
Fantasy
2212th
7/24/2020 6:13am
As a rule of thumb, if it's "as seen on TV" it's overpriced crap. However I never used a my pillow so I can't say. I will say most matress toppers are far too soft for my taste, but I like a firm mattress and very thin pillow so my body is as flat as possible. I got a Tuft and Needle mattress in a box off Amazon about 4 years ago and it is probably top 10 purchases I have ever made. I have never experienced a more comfortable bed for myself and it hasn't gotten any dents or soft spots at all.
HondaMan66
7/24/2020 6:55am
My wife bought us each a new pillow on line from a company called COOP or maybe it was CO OP. They are stuffed with bamboo. They do not get hot. They came overstuffed and came with extra stuffing. You add or remove stuffing to suite. This is the best pillow I have ever used. We both sleep better. We gave a pair to friends of ours recently as a wedding gift. They have thanked us repeatedly. They say the same thing. Best pillow ever. Two of them were $120.
HondaMan66
7/24/2020 6:57am
My wife bought us each a new pillow on line from a company called COOP or maybe it was CO OP. They are stuffed with bamboo. They do not get hot. They came overstuffed and came with extra stuffing. You add or remove stuffing to suite. This is the best pillow I have ever used. We both sleep better. We gave a pair to friends of ours recently as a wedding gift. They have thanked us repeatedly. They say the same thing. Best pillow ever. Two of them were $120.
MasonMan
7/24/2020 2:34pm
Right on!, Thank-you all for the input.
I almost pulled the trigger on this but now I need to reevaluate my decision.
gonna check out all the products you all suggested.

Thank-you!
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
7/25/2020 8:29am
I have a couple of my pillows and they are ok. I have I believe a beauty rest pillow that I like much more. But here is the kicker. I also have 2 of the my pillow mini sized pillows. They are like 10 inches x 12 inches and they are absolutely awesome. I sleep on my side and stomach mostly. So I sleep with my regular pillow and the turn the little my pillow sideways. Best combo ever. Maybe because it is almost like a teddy bear lol. But if I lay on my side and have my head on a firmer pillow and throw that under my cheek, it is so comfortable.
SKIDLID
Fantasy
761st
7/25/2020 9:07am
early wrote:
As a rule of thumb, if it's "as seen on TV" it's overpriced crap. However I never used a my pillow so I can't say. I...
As a rule of thumb, if it's "as seen on TV" it's overpriced crap. However I never used a my pillow so I can't say. I will say most matress toppers are far too soft for my taste, but I like a firm mattress and very thin pillow so my body is as flat as possible. I got a Tuft and Needle mattress in a box off Amazon about 4 years ago and it is probably top 10 purchases I have ever made. I have never experienced a more comfortable bed for myself and it hasn't gotten any dents or soft spots at all.
I also use a thin pillow, basically a pillow case with hardly anything in it. When I travel at a hotel I just fold up a towel.
Nighttrain
7/25/2020 9:58am
HondaMan66 wrote:
My wife bought us each a new pillow on line from a company called COOP or maybe it was CO OP. They are stuffed with bamboo...
The Warden brought a couple of these home last year. I thought they were ridiculously overpriced until they were used. The d*mn thing is so good that I can hardly sleep when traveling and caught without It.
7/25/2020 12:17pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2020 12:18pm
With my collarbone breaks I find I can’t sleep on my sides anymore. Back only. Makes me so mad. Wake up on my side with aching shoulders. Haven’t found perfection yet. Still looking. Well Marriott was pretty good. No idea what mattresses they use. I’d imagine cheap.

I hate soft too. Too hot. Sink into them. We had a pillow topper for a month and I burned it.
MasonMan
7/25/2020 12:20pm
HondaMan66 wrote:
My wife bought us each a new pillow on line from a company called COOP or maybe it was CO OP. They are stuffed with bamboo...
Nighttrain wrote:
The Warden brought a couple of these home last year. I thought they were ridiculously overpriced until they were used. The d*mn thing is so good...
The Warden brought a couple of these home last year. I thought they were ridiculously overpriced until they were used. The d*mn thing is so good that I can hardly sleep when traveling and caught without It.
Bought two of these last night, comes with 100 day money back guarantee. If I dont like it i can return them.
FIREfish148
7/25/2020 7:45pm
They suck, I tried using one at my grandmas house and it was garbage.

Post a reply to: My Pillow

The Latest