MotoGP soap opera continues

indy_maico
Edited Date/Time 11/12/2015 1:31pm
|
Uncle Tony
11/4/2015 5:00am
I have know idea what he's trying to do but why don't he just stay out of it?
indy_maico
11/4/2015 5:11am
Uncle Tony wrote:
I have know idea what he's trying to do but why don't he just stay out of it?
Exactly!

I guess he'd rather win the World Championship in the courtroom than on the track.

What a pussy!
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/4/2015 7:33am
making himself look like a huge BITCH, really strange.

The Shop

PalerBlue
11/4/2015 8:32am
I keep asking myself, are Yamaha going to be happy that all their efforts that went into winning this championship are, in all likelyhood, going to be rewarded with a tainted title. I'm sure they would be much happier if Lorenzo was lobbying on Vale's behalf instead of trying to get the title "cheaply". 'Can't help but think this is a really bad turning point in the relationship between Yamaha and Lorenzo. 'Question is, where would he go? Sure as hell Honda don't want him and he hasn't endeared himself to any Italians either!
indy_maico
11/4/2015 9:21am
PalerBlue wrote:
I keep asking myself, are Yamaha going to be happy that all their efforts that went into winning this championship are, in all likelyhood, going to...
I keep asking myself, are Yamaha going to be happy that all their efforts that went into winning this championship are, in all likelyhood, going to be rewarded with a tainted title. I'm sure they would be much happier if Lorenzo was lobbying on Vale's behalf instead of trying to get the title "cheaply". 'Can't help but think this is a really bad turning point in the relationship between Yamaha and Lorenzo. 'Question is, where would he go? Sure as hell Honda don't want him and he hasn't endeared himself to any Italians either!
Yamaha are sure to be pissed off at him, but let's face it, Valentino's days of challenging for the championship are on the down-hill run. Who are they going to get that has Lorenzo's talent?

If Yamaha does decide to off him, Suzuki would take him in a heartbeat.

Not sure what Lorenzo's current contract duration with Yamaha is, but KTM are coming in 2017, and they would jump at the chance to sign him.
PalerBlue
11/4/2015 9:39am
PalerBlue wrote:
I keep asking myself, are Yamaha going to be happy that all their efforts that went into winning this championship are, in all likelyhood, going to...
indy_maico wrote:
Yamaha are sure to be pissed off at him, but let's face it, Valentino's days of challenging for the championship are on the down-hill run. Who...
Yamaha are sure to be pissed off at him, but let's face it, Valentino's days of challenging for the championship are on the down-hill run. Who are they going to get that has Lorenzo's talent?

Not sure what Lorenzo's current contract duration with Yamaha is, but KTM are coming in 2017, and they would jump at the chance to sign him.
I think Lorenzo insisted on a one year contract. It may come back to haunt him as neither Suzuki nor KTM would want (or be able) to stump up what Jorge would want.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/4/2015 10:37am
PalerBlue wrote:
indy_maico wrote:
Yamaha are sure to be pissed off at him, but let's face it, Valentino's days of challenging for the championship are on the down-hill run. Who...

PalerBlue wrote:
I [i]think[/i] Lorenzo insisted on a one year contract. It may come back to haunt him as neither Suzuki nor KTM would want ([u]or be able[/u])...
I think Lorenzo insisted on a one year contract. It may come back to haunt him as neither Suzuki nor KTM would want (or be able) to stump up what Jorge would want.
I want to say he'll become a Crutchlow and just throw everyone under the bus until no one wants to deal with him but he's also much better than Crutchlow and someone always wants a championship contender.
PalerBlue
11/5/2015 8:36am
Wouldn't it be awful if Lorenzo's factory Yamaha started behaving like Ben Spies' in his final year there?

And if "the sport must be the winner this weekend" the the FIM have backed the wrong horse.
indy_maico
11/5/2015 8:54am
Remember the 1990 Japanese F1 GP?

Senna would win the title as long as Prost didn't score any points, so Senna takes Prost out in the 1st corner on the 1st lap and wins the Championship.

Think anyone has whispered that to Vale?

Uncle Tony
11/5/2015 9:10am Edited Date/Time 11/5/2015 9:14am
What F1 fan doesn't remember the Senna/Prost days? Or how bout this scenario, Lackey/Malherbe from 1980,big lackey fan but he made himself look like a chump bouncing Malherbe around only to lose
XXVoid MainXX
11/5/2015 1:19pm
indy_maico wrote:
WTF is Lorenzo trying to do here? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/11/04/109945/s1200_Lorenzo.jpg[/img] http://superbikeplanet.com/2015/Nov/151103jorgelorenzo.htm
Hey, what are teammates for? Smile Lorenzo's request was denied as well.
11/5/2015 1:51pm
I have been under the motoGP rock the last few weeks. Can somebody give me some cliff notes please?
JPT
11/5/2015 2:38pm
Cliff notes on this one would only confuse you. You gotta read the book. Or the other two threads on here including the 20 pager in Moto.
Uncle Tony
11/6/2015 7:03am
Remember when Lorenzo wanted simoncelli banned?
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
11/6/2015 9:15am
Uncle Tony wrote:
do you remember when Lorenzo got a one race ban for taking someone ride and making them crash?
Uncle Tony
11/6/2015 10:17am
Uncle Tony wrote:
scott_nz wrote:
do you remember when Lorenzo got a one race ban for taking someone ride and making them crash?
I honestly don't remember that Scott
XXVoid MainXX
11/6/2015 12:28pm
It looks like in that incident Lorenzo didn't take the other rider wide, the other rider went wide and Lorenzo then tried to get him on the inside but crashed and took them both out. I would have to see the video.
kongols
11/6/2015 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 11/6/2015 1:18pm
It looks like in that incident Lorenzo didn't take the other rider wide, the other rider went wide and Lorenzo then tried to get him on...
It looks like in that incident Lorenzo didn't take the other rider wide, the other rider went wide and Lorenzo then tried to get him on the inside but crashed and took them both out. I would have to see the video.
Yes. It always baffles me how people can compare these two. Lorenzo was behind and went in hot and took them both out. If I`m not mistaken his front wheel touched Angeles rear wheel and it sent them flying.
JPT
11/8/2015 12:24am
Like the one Nicky got in 06?
G-man
11/8/2015 10:28am
Dang what a bummer for Rossi, he gave all he could but it was too much to overcome from starting dead last with Lorenzo on the pole.

Jorge ran a flawless race and deserves the championship even if the FIM and Marquez screwed Rossi.
XXVoid MainXX
11/8/2015 10:41am Edited Date/Time 11/8/2015 2:53pm
It got a little interesting at the end but since Marquez doesn't like to mix it up with championship contenders he never put a move on JL. /sarcasm
PalerBlue
11/8/2015 11:27pm
I'm disgusted! It appeared to me and everybody watching with me, that the only time Marquez put any urgency into his race was when Pedrosa overtook him and threatened to ruin the plan. I'm certain this will haunt MM and JL for the rest of their careers.(and I mean financially too, what sponsor wants to be associated with such openly underhand dealing?)

But stop watching MotoGP? Nah, never............
Spydee
11/8/2015 11:45pm
yzthumpa wrote:
It's good to have a wingman. Lorenzo admits he had "help."
http://news.yahoo.com/lorenzo-takes-motogp-world-title-rossi-misses-142632639--spt.html
Whilst denying that "any pact" existed between him and Marquez he intimated that his compatriots had helped him win the title by not passing him.

"They knew what I had in play," Lorenzo said.

"The fact they are Spaniards like me helped me.

"That helped me because for sure in another kind of race they would have tried to overtake which they didn't this time."

He added: "If Valentino had been in my position and with Italians behind they would have done exactly the same.

BS. What kind of worthy champion needs help from his fellow compatriots? So disappointed that Rossi didn't claim the title. What a sour end to the season.

Post a reply to: MotoGP soap opera continues

The Latest