Monsters roam among us

TXDirt
Photos were released Tuesday of three people being sought in connection with a violent home invasion in Richmond that left a man and his son injured.

The attack was reported about 3 a.m. Monday at a home on Kenton Crossing Lane near F.M. Road 1464 after the family went to an urgent care facility to seek treatment for their injuries.

Nehls said the video shows that when the group did not get the information from the father, they torture the man’s 7-year-old son by dunking him under hot water in a bathtub.

Full Story Here

What kind of animal do you have to be to do that to a seven year old child? Monsters roam among us...
|
plowboy
6/26/2018 6:48pm
TXDirt wrote:
Photos were released Tuesday of three people being sought in connection with a violent home invasion in Richmond that left a man and his son injured...
Photos were released Tuesday of three people being sought in connection with a violent home invasion in Richmond that left a man and his son injured.

The attack was reported about 3 a.m. Monday at a home on Kenton Crossing Lane near F.M. Road 1464 after the family went to an urgent care facility to seek treatment for their injuries.

Nehls said the video shows that when the group did not get the information from the father, they torture the man’s 7-year-old son by dunking him under hot water in a bathtub.

Full Story Here

What kind of animal do you have to be to do that to a seven year old child? Monsters roam among us...
Son of a bitch. Until recently I had a 4 legged buddy that would have sent these three to the Hell they deserve. Now I've got to get the gun back out of the case because of shit stains like this. Note to bad guys: please don't come to my house. I shoot to kill...no matter how many shots it takes.
newmann
6/26/2018 7:28pm
And "people" say there is no need for 30 rounds.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
6/26/2018 10:09pm
newmann wrote:
Yup, they always talk like there's always going to be only 1 bad guy.
How we got to such a messed up society is beyond me.
6/27/2018 5:03pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 5:06pm
plowboy wrote:
Son of a bitch. Until recently I had a 4 legged buddy that would have sent these three to the Hell they deserve. Now I've got...
Son of a bitch. Until recently I had a 4 legged buddy that would have sent these three to the Hell they deserve. Now I've got to get the gun back out of the case because of shit stains like this. Note to bad guys: please don't come to my house. I shoot to kill...no matter how many shots it takes.
Be thankful you don't live in a leftist state like NY, NJ, CT, RI, etc etc etc which do not have castle laws. There, you would be required to exercise your "duty to retreat".
What a sickening joke.

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/states-that-have-stand…

The Shop

JAFO92
6/27/2018 7:14pm
plowboy wrote:
Son of a bitch. Until recently I had a 4 legged buddy that would have sent these three to the Hell they deserve. Now I've got...
Careful now, someone will come along and say you dont represent the motocross community for your viewpoints.

plowboy
6/27/2018 7:36pm
plowboy wrote:
JAFO92 wrote:
Careful now, someone will come along and say you dont represent the motocross community for your viewpoints.

I asked politely...do not mess with me and mine. What else can an old boy do? Won't be no cops...no need for investigations. Just a problem solved. I'm not tough but I'm kinda mean.
6/29/2018 10:20am Edited Date/Time 6/29/2018 10:20am
newmann wrote:
In that case you need a 40 rounder with a binary trigger and suppressor. Don’t wanna damage their ears.

Cartels do that shit all the time. Except more gruesome.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/29/2018 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 6/29/2018 2:02pm
newmann wrote:
30 Rounds ? you are rolling light Wink I have a few magpul 40 rounders that they made back when Colorado went full retard and banned anything over 10 rounds,so magpul who was based in Boulder put all Colorado people to the front of the list for buying mags and even made some 40 round mags to thumb their nose at the state government and they sold millions of mags just to people in Colorado up until the ban took place.

Funny part is you can go in any gun store in Colorado and buy all the 30 round mags you want, they just open the bag and take it apart and sell it as a repair kit and magpul moved north 80 miles to Wy so all Colorado lost was a lot of tax money from a thriving business.

This is the stupidity we have in our state Government, Colorado US rep Diana Degette wanted the ban on large magazines because she though when the bullets were shot that they would then be thrown out. Woohoo She had no idea you reload them and bullets did not come in the mags when you bought them. She must buy a new car when hers runs out of gas, I bet she doesn't know you just fill the tank back up. Pinch

https://www.denverpost.com/2013/04/06/inaccurate-remarks-on-gun-magazin…
6/29/2018 3:01pm
newmann wrote:
Plenty of 30 rounders at my compound. I really like my extended tube on my shotgun that holds 9 rounds of your favorite flavor. It looks funny when the tube is longer than the barrel though.

Post a reply to: Monsters roam among us

The Latest