Moles

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2019 2:08 PM

For some reason this winter they are wrecking my back yard. Never had any issues before. Any suggestions to get rid of them?

|

1/7/2019 2:51 PM

i just heard this today....put some gloves on...open a pack of juicy fruit gum...take a piece out.. unwrap it … fold it in half and place in the tunnel .. I haven't tried it yet but the next chance I get im gonna try it . guy swears buy it and he worked at the zoo so ill take his word for it ...

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

1/7/2019 3:18 PM

dsmith wrote:

i just heard this today....put some gloves on...open a pack of juicy fruit gum...take a piece out.. unwrap it … fold it in half and place in the tunnel .. I haven't tried it yet but the next chance I get im gonna try it . guy swears buy it and he worked at the zoo so ill take his word for it ...

I've heard this before. Let us know how it goes! smile https://www.colonialpest.com/moles-and-juicy-fruit-gum/

|

1/7/2019 4:11 PM

My cats love moles, have to step over their dead carcasses all the time.

|

1/7/2019 6:19 PM

I would consult with a dermatologist they could be harmless.

|

1/8/2019 9:09 AM

My dog zee zee is the mole patrol. I know she’s on the scent when her tail goes straight. She raises her left paw and then just smashes the shit out of them with her nose. Sometimes she brings them to the door to show me her work.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/8/2019 6:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2019 6:44 PM

Go to the farm store and get the Easy Set Mole Eliminator. It's the only trap that I've tried that works. I walk down the tunnels then place a trap at each end. Good luck.

|

1/9/2019 4:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2019 4:30 AM

Photo

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1/9/2019 10:38 AM

Trapping is the only method that works. I'm really good at trapping but its taken a lot of practice. This is the trap I use.

Photo

|

I have the right to remain awesome.

1/9/2019 12:29 PM

Funny thing, when I lived at home we had two fields side by side and one had a horse in it and the other didn't. The non horse field was always covered in mole hills, the horse field not one. It was like that every year. Then we moved the horse and both fields got them. Clearly the vibrations from the horse must have done something.

|

1/9/2019 3:28 PM

I use a garden hose and some tin foil and place the hose in the exhaust of my truck seal it with the tin foil and the other end of the hose into the mole hole and let the truck idle for a few. Of course you need to seal (fill with dirt)any other holes
Since I started doing this my garden produces much more.

|

1/9/2019 5:42 PM

One mole can do a lot of damage making you think there's an army of them

|

1/9/2019 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2019 8:51 PM

Who gave Crushes post a Thumbs down ? , come on....Cindy Crawford has a mole ... My wife has a mole...I have a freaking mole from being fried to a freaking crisp doing moto from 1979 to to 2001 walking around the pits between moto's shirtless, 100 bonus mole points ,Tournament fishing for another ten years and now sailing.
I am a freaking Dorito Chip !
Moles are IN !!
( HMO) I can only get screened for skin cancer once a year) all's well

|

Sno Cross Teachers :
" First lets realize your racing something the size and shape and weight of a "Hide a Bed"

1/9/2019 8:36 PM

Oldschool wrote:

Who gave Crushes post a Thumbs down ? , come on....Cindy Crawford has a mole ... My wife has a mole...I have a freaking mole from being fried to a freaking crisp doing moto from 1979 to to 2001 walking around the pits between moto's shirtless, 100 bonus mole points ,Tournament fishing for another ten years and now sailing.
I am a freaking Dorito Chip !
Moles are IN !!
( HMO) I can only get screened for skin cancer once a year) all's well

I mean, she's not worried about it... it, (they – ha) are out in every damn photo so who cares.

FWIW, i'm moley as can be too, 50+ something excisions thus far. Not good. Wear sunscreen and, ah, go ferreting?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1/9/2019 9:16 PM

neverwas wrote:

I use a garden hose and some tin foil and place the hose in the exhaust of my truck seal it with the tin foil and the other end of the hose into the mole hole and let the truck idle for a few. Of course you need to seal (fill with dirt)any other holes
Since I started doing this my garden produces much more.

Yep, carbon monoxide the hell out of em, this is the method I've used for 20 year's, the moles either die or come out of the ground intoxicated. Best to have a large cold beer or sip'n whiskey during the process.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

1/9/2019 10:13 PM

Photo
|