Mobdro update messed up!! Dont install it

hyler199
Edited Date/Time 6/22/2019 12:23am
Hey guys,

A bunch of people including myself updated Mobdro today and now it doesnt fucking work.

Click any stream and it will be a black screen with audio in the background. Then after 30 seconds it goes silent with all black screen.

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling etcetc.

For fucks sake lol I use the movies 24/7 stream when I go to sleep! !
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/17/2017 5:18pm
Are you on iOS/iPhone or Android? Any idea if the problem is just on one of them or both? I have it installed on my Samsung phone and haven't used it since the Bisping vs GSP fight. What do you recommend doing? Pretty sure as soon as I'll click on the icon it'll automatically update itself. I don't think there's anyway to ignore the update.
hyler199
11/17/2017 7:02pm Edited Date/Time 11/17/2017 7:07pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Are you on iOS/iPhone or Android? Any idea if the problem is just on one of them or both? I have it installed on my Samsung...
Are you on iOS/iPhone or Android? Any idea if the problem is just on one of them or both? I have it installed on my Samsung phone and haven't used it since the Bisping vs GSP fight. What do you recommend doing? Pretty sure as soon as I'll click on the icon it'll automatically update itself. I don't think there's anyway to ignore the update.
I use it on Amazon Fire TV box. Im not very good at this stuff so ive been DIY'ing uninstalling and installing again and it does the same thing.

Not sure what devices everyone else is using that Ive read. Im looking at comments from some of the vids and theyre all commenting within the last 5 hours with the same problem i have.

I think on mine I could of said no, im not sure I didnt check. My reflex was to install it but yeah it went from working perfectly to not lol. It might not be the case for you but its a bummer.

They released the update to "fix bugs" lol might need to call an exterminator
3/21/2019 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2019 12:22am
hello maybe you have found a less reputable Mobdro application provider. MobdroPlus will be my first choice for updated versions, this online TV application is being loved and used by many people. Mobdro version 2.1.38 is being offered worldwide from this publisher.

The Shop

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
3/22/2019 12:08am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Are you on iOS/iPhone or Android? Any idea if the problem is just on one of them or both? I have it installed on my Samsung...
Updated on my phone, a Samsung and works perfect.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
3/22/2019 12:16am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
hyler199 wrote:
I use it on Amazon Fire TV box. Im not very good at this stuff so ive been DIY'ing uninstalling and installing again and it does...
I use it on Amazon Fire TV box. Im not very good at this stuff so ive been DIY'ing uninstalling and installing again and it does the same thing.

Not sure what devices everyone else is using that Ive read. Im looking at comments from some of the vids and theyre all commenting within the last 5 hours with the same problem i have.

I think on mine I could of said no, im not sure I didnt check. My reflex was to install it but yeah it went from working perfectly to not lol. It might not be the case for you but its a bummer.

They released the update to "fix bugs" lol might need to call an exterminator

I use one of these, they cost about $40.00.

I run Netflix, MovieHD, Mobdro and TVTapPro.

Post a reply to: Mobdro update messed up!! Dont install it

The Latest