Missing Pregnant mother and two daughters in Colorado - Murdered by Father

TXDirt
|
newmann
8/16/2018 1:36pm
Sheriffs helicopter circling overhead here at the moment searching for a murder suspect from Louisiana. Lots of police traffic . No shortage of evil these days.
plowboy
8/16/2018 2:34pm
Sad, sick, people. What sort of monster kills little kids? This guy doesn't deserve the death penalty. I believe a life sentence with inmates that enjoy torturing child killers/abusers is more fitting. Yes, I'm a snowflake.
8/16/2018 4:40pm
plowboy wrote:
Sad, sick, people. What sort of monster kills little kids? This guy doesn't deserve the death penalty. I believe a life sentence with inmates that enjoy...
Sad, sick, people. What sort of monster kills little kids? This guy doesn't deserve the death penalty. I believe a life sentence with inmates that enjoy torturing child killers/abusers is more fitting. Yes, I'm a snowflake.
On one hand, it costs a lot of tax payer dollars to house inmates; on the other, if they’re in isolation and you can mentally torture them with no way to end their life or get out, I’d say that’s worse and some people deserve it.

I don’t believe every person who is convicted of a crime needs rehabilitation, some need to be shot or put through the same experience they put others through. Diddle a kid? Balls are lopped off with garden shears and no anesthesia. Murder someone? Death sentence. Drug arrest with no intent to distribute? Bullshit and there’s bigger fish to fry.

We should bring back the guillotine.
hillbilly
8/16/2018 4:51pm
Man,

I quit watching or listening to news and stories like.

I try to clear the path I've made myself and not torture my mind anymore than its getting .

The Shop

8/16/2018 10:40pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 10:41pm
my wife just sent me this. the interview is the most chilling. he is a total psychopath to be able to lie to such a believable degree. Thats pure evil. i cant wait till the story has more info. Hate to say it but id like to delve into this guys twisted mind and see what makes it tick.

i spend a good majority of my tv time on forensics and factual murder serial killer shows. I dont no why it just seems interesting how a soul could get so lost and people could commit such a thing.

lucky you have the death penalty in the US> im for it. kills his poor childen. put him out just saying/
8/18/2018 2:29pm
What if he isn’t a psychopath? Just a smart individual fed up with bullshit of life ?

I’m only saying Sane people can produce demonstrative autracities.

Think the media only picked this one up because they looked like a typical attractive family that Americans strive for.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/18/2018 2:57pm
^^^ Then kill yourself. Don't take innocent lives because you're fed up with life.

Better yet get help.
agn5009
8/18/2018 6:47pm
What if he isn’t a psychopath? Just a smart individual fed up with bullshit of life ? I’m only saying Sane people can produce demonstrative autracities...
What if he isn’t a psychopath? Just a smart individual fed up with bullshit of life ?

Think the media only picked this one up because they looked like a typical attractive family that Americans strive for.
What does being fed up with life have to do with anything? That's no reason to kill anyone much less your wife and children. If you're fed up then leave. Just disappear. Or divorce and leave everything behind. He'd still be a POS but not nearly as big of one.
TXDirt
8/18/2018 6:54pm
What if he isn’t a psychopath? Just a smart individual fed up with bullshit of life ? I’m only saying Sane people can produce demonstrative autracities...

I disagree with your thoughts on why it was covered. Not every day a pregnant mother and here two young daughters are murdered by the father and bodies found in in containers of crude oil.

Pretty harsh assessment you’ve got on them.
8/18/2018 8:55pm
I’m not condoning his actions at all. We are quick to say people are psychopaths....but premeditated shit like doesn’t really say psychopath to me. Just screams evil.
8/20/2018 2:27pm
Looks like they were 400,000 in debt.

Still no fuckin reason to murder everyone. You’ll never know what possessed him to do that. Ever.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
8/21/2018 8:29am
Now he's claiming the wife murdered the kids, so he flipped and murdered the wife. And then did what all grieving Dads would do with the kids, threw their bodies in a tank of crude oil.
TXDirt
8/21/2018 9:26am Edited Date/Time 8/21/2018 9:26am
GrapeApe wrote:
Now he's claiming the wife murdered the kids, so he flipped and murdered the wife. And then did what all grieving Dads would do with the...
Now he's claiming the wife murdered the kids, so he flipped and murdered the wife. And then did what all grieving Dads would do with the kids, threw their bodies in a tank of crude oil.
And then went on TV and pleaded for their "safe" return.
Mossy
8/24/2018 12:13pm
I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them, married them, had kids with them. Loved them and the thought of them doing something like this would never cross your mind. Imagine your significant other waking up one day and just randomly deciding to kill you and your family. What a mindfuck. You would be so confused on how to even react because of how unreal it would be.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
8/24/2018 4:02pm
Mossy wrote:
I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them...
I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them, married them, had kids with them. Loved them and the thought of them doing something like this would never cross your mind. Imagine your significant other waking up one day and just randomly deciding to kill you and your family. What a mindfuck. You would be so confused on how to even react because of how unreal it would be.
Truly. I'd have a hard time even fighting back.
plowboy
8/24/2018 5:26pm
Mossy wrote:
I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them...
Went back to the old stomping grounds this summer. Camping trip and lots of friends and family came out to visit. One of my old uncles started telling me how Jesus told him in a dream that the world was ending in the next few minutes. He got out of bed with the intention of killing his family to spare them a horrible death. Says he came to his senses and went to a shrink the next day. Trouble is, he still believes Jesus was talking to him but he just misunderstood what he was supposed to do. WTF...his invitation to stop by and visit will NOT be heeded. His family know all about it and say it's nothing to worry about.
71Fish
8/24/2018 10:58pm
Mossy wrote:
You wouldn't feel anything. You'd be dead.
Mossy
8/25/2018 1:12pm
Mossy wrote:
71Fish wrote:
Obviously, but I more along the lines meant right before death what your mind would be going through as your SO is stabbing you to death/about to shoot you.
Mossy
8/25/2018 1:14pm
Mossy wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Went back to the old stomping grounds this summer. Camping trip and lots of friends and family came out to visit. One of my old uncles...
Went back to the old stomping grounds this summer. Camping trip and lots of friends and family came out to visit. One of my old uncles started telling me how Jesus told him in a dream that the world was ending in the next few minutes. He got out of bed with the intention of killing his family to spare them a horrible death. Says he came to his senses and went to a shrink the next day. Trouble is, he still believes Jesus was talking to him but he just misunderstood what he was supposed to do. WTF...his invitation to stop by and visit will NOT be heeded. His family know all about it and say it's nothing to worry about.
Mental health my man. I would definitely keep my distance, family or not Unsure
Kyle_McNab
8/26/2018 11:24am
I’ve had my share of tough times. Not once would I think a bout hurting anyone. I would just take it out on myself . At times I was my own worst enemy. Because at the end of the day you have control how your life turns out not anyone else. Story’s like this are why I don’t watch the news so much negativity
71Fish
8/26/2018 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2018 6:04pm
Mossy wrote:
71Fish wrote:
Mossy wrote:
Obviously, but I more along the lines meant right before death what your mind would be going through as your SO is stabbing you to death/about...
Obviously, but I more along the lines meant right before death what your mind would be going through as your SO is stabbing you to death/about to shoot you.
I know what you meant, I was just being "that guy" on the interweb.
I have nothing but absolute love and admiration for my wife. This lady probably thought her husband felt the same way. It's crazy man, what makes people do the shit they do to each other.

Post a reply to: Missing Pregnant mother and two daughters in Colorado - Murdered by Father

The Latest