Missing Pregnant mother and two daughters in Colorado - Murdered by Father

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2018 1:17 PM

|

8/16/2018 1:36 PM

Sheriffs helicopter circling overhead here at the moment searching for a murder suspect from Louisiana. Lots of police traffic . No shortage of evil these days.

|

8/16/2018 2:34 PM

Sad, sick, people. What sort of monster kills little kids? This guy doesn't deserve the death penalty. I believe a life sentence with inmates that enjoy torturing child killers/abusers is more fitting. Yes, I'm a snowflake.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/16/2018 4:40 PM

plowboy wrote:

Sad, sick, people. What sort of monster kills little kids? This guy doesn't deserve the death penalty. I believe a life sentence with inmates that enjoy torturing child killers/abusers is more fitting. Yes, I'm a snowflake.

On one hand, it costs a lot of tax payer dollars to house inmates; on the other, if they’re in isolation and you can mentally torture them with no way to end their life or get out, I’d say that’s worse and some people deserve it.

I don’t believe every person who is convicted of a crime needs rehabilitation, some need to be shot or put through the same experience they put others through. Diddle a kid? Balls are lopped off with garden shears and no anesthesia. Murder someone? Death sentence. Drug arrest with no intent to distribute? Bullshit and there’s bigger fish to fry.

We should bring back the guillotine.

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

8/16/2018 4:51 PM

Man,

I quit watching or listening to news and stories like.

I try to clear the path I've made myself and not torture my mind anymore than its getting .

|

8/16/2018 5:24 PM

And then you have the feel good story of the day. Good thing these kids had better judgement than their mother.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/16/north-carolina-kids-fatally-shoot-man-abusing-their-mother-police-say.html

|

8/16/2018 10:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 10:41 PM

my wife just sent me this. the interview is the most chilling. he is a total psychopath to be able to lie to such a believable degree. Thats pure evil. i cant wait till the story has more info. Hate to say it but id like to delve into this guys twisted mind and see what makes it tick.

i spend a good majority of my tv time on forensics and factual murder serial killer shows. I dont no why it just seems interesting how a soul could get so lost and people could commit such a thing.

lucky you have the death penalty in the US> im for it. kills his poor childen. put him out just saying/

|

8/18/2018 2:29 PM

What if he isn’t a psychopath? Just a smart individual fed up with bullshit of life ?

I’m only saying Sane people can produce demonstrative autracities.

Think the media only picked this one up because they looked like a typical attractive family that Americans strive for.

|

GP740
Since 1987

8/18/2018 2:57 PM

^^^ Then kill yourself. Don't take innocent lives because you're fed up with life.

Better yet get help.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/18/2018 6:47 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

What if he isn’t a psychopath? Just a smart individual fed up with bullshit of life ?

I’m only saying Sane people can produce demonstrative autracities.

Think the media only picked this one up because they looked like a typical attractive family that Americans strive for.

What does being fed up with life have to do with anything? That's no reason to kill anyone much less your wife and children. If you're fed up then leave. Just disappear. Or divorce and leave everything behind. He'd still be a POS but not nearly as big of one.

|

8/18/2018 6:54 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

What if he isn’t a psychopath? Just a smart individual fed up with bullshit of life ?

I’m only saying Sane people can produce demonstrative autracities.

Think the media only picked this one up because they looked like a typical attractive family that Americans strive for.

I disagree with your thoughts on why it was covered. Not every day a pregnant mother and here two young daughters are murdered by the father and bodies found in in containers of crude oil.

Pretty harsh assessment you’ve got on them.

|

8/18/2018 8:55 PM

I’m not condoning his actions at all. We are quick to say people are psychopaths....but premeditated shit like doesn’t really say psychopath to me. Just screams evil.

|

GP740
Since 1987

8/20/2018 2:09 PM

last year a guy my mom went out with a couple times about 10 years ago killed his wife, mistress, and his mistress' daughter. fuckin' crazy shit. she said he was "out there" back then.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643666/Hunt-man-accused-killing-wife-mistress-child.html

|

8/20/2018 2:27 PM

Looks like they were 400,000 in debt.

Still no fuckin reason to murder everyone. You’ll never know what possessed him to do that. Ever.

|

GP740
Since 1987

8/21/2018 8:29 AM

Now he's claiming the wife murdered the kids, so he flipped and murdered the wife. And then did what all grieving Dads would do with the kids, threw their bodies in a tank of crude oil.

|

8/21/2018 9:00 AM

Wow. This is so terrible. So sad..

|

8/21/2018 9:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2018 9:13 AM

|

8/21/2018 9:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2018 9:26 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

Now he's claiming the wife murdered the kids, so he flipped and murdered the wife. And then did what all grieving Dads would do with the kids, threw their bodies in a tank of crude oil.

And then went on TV and pleaded for their "safe" return.

|

8/21/2018 10:54 AM

He deserves a slow torturous death!

|

8/21/2018 6:59 PM

|

8/24/2018 12:13 PM

I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them, married them, had kids with them. Loved them and the thought of them doing something like this would never cross your mind. Imagine your significant other waking up one day and just randomly deciding to kill you and your family. What a mindfuck. You would be so confused on how to even react because of how unreal it would be.

|

8/24/2018 4:02 PM

Mossy wrote:

I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them, married them, had kids with them. Loved them and the thought of them doing something like this would never cross your mind. Imagine your significant other waking up one day and just randomly deciding to kill you and your family. What a mindfuck. You would be so confused on how to even react because of how unreal it would be.

Truly. I'd have a hard time even fighting back.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

8/24/2018 5:26 PM

Mossy wrote:

I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them, married them, had kids with them. Loved them and the thought of them doing something like this would never cross your mind. Imagine your significant other waking up one day and just randomly deciding to kill you and your family. What a mindfuck. You would be so confused on how to even react because of how unreal it would be.

Went back to the old stomping grounds this summer. Camping trip and lots of friends and family came out to visit. One of my old uncles started telling me how Jesus told him in a dream that the world was ending in the next few minutes. He got out of bed with the intention of killing his family to spare them a horrible death. Says he came to his senses and went to a shrink the next day. Trouble is, he still believes Jesus was talking to him but he just misunderstood what he was supposed to do. WTF...his invitation to stop by and visit will NOT be heeded. His family know all about it and say it's nothing to worry about.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/24/2018 10:58 PM

Mossy wrote:

I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them, married them, had kids with them. Loved them and the thought of them doing something like this would never cross your mind. Imagine your significant other waking up one day and just randomly deciding to kill you and your family. What a mindfuck. You would be so confused on how to even react because of how unreal it would be.

You wouldn't feel anything. You'd be dead.

|

No Signature.

8/25/2018 1:12 PM

Mossy wrote:

I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them, married them, had kids with them. Loved them and the thought of them doing something like this would never cross your mind. Imagine your significant other waking up one day and just randomly deciding to kill you and your family. What a mindfuck. You would be so confused on how to even react because of how unreal it would be.

71Fish wrote:

You wouldn't feel anything. You'd be dead.

Obviously, but I more along the lines meant right before death what your mind would be going through as your SO is stabbing you to death/about to shoot you.

|

8/25/2018 1:14 PM

Mossy wrote:

I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them, married them, had kids with them. Loved them and the thought of them doing something like this would never cross your mind. Imagine your significant other waking up one day and just randomly deciding to kill you and your family. What a mindfuck. You would be so confused on how to even react because of how unreal it would be.

plowboy wrote:

Went back to the old stomping grounds this summer. Camping trip and lots of friends and family came out to visit. One of my old uncles started telling me how Jesus told him in a dream that the world was ending in the next few minutes. He got out of bed with the intention of killing his family to spare them a horrible death. Says he came to his senses and went to a shrink the next day. Trouble is, he still believes Jesus was talking to him but he just misunderstood what he was supposed to do. WTF...his invitation to stop by and visit will NOT be heeded. His family know all about it and say it's nothing to worry about.

Mental health my man. I would definitely keep my distance, family or not unsure

|

8/26/2018 11:24 AM

I’ve had my share of tough times. Not once would I think a bout hurting anyone. I would just take it out on myself . At times I was my own worst enemy. Because at the end of the day you have control how your life turns out not anyone else. Story’s like this are why I don’t watch the news so much negativity

|

8/26/2018 6:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2018 6:04 PM

Mossy wrote:

I always find it interesting thinking of how it must feel to have your partner for life do something like that to you. You met them, married them, had kids with them. Loved them and the thought of them doing something like this would never cross your mind. Imagine your significant other waking up one day and just randomly deciding to kill you and your family. What a mindfuck. You would be so confused on how to even react because of how unreal it would be.

71Fish wrote:

You wouldn't feel anything. You'd be dead.

Mossy wrote:

Obviously, but I more along the lines meant right before death what your mind would be going through as your SO is stabbing you to death/about to shoot you.

I know what you meant, I was just being "that guy" on the interweb.
I have nothing but absolute love and admiration for my wife. This lady probably thought her husband felt the same way. It's crazy man, what makes people do the shit they do to each other.

|

No Signature.