Missiles launched

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2018 7:28 PM

Looks like the US, Britian and France have had enough. This could get ugly.

|

4/13/2018 10:41 PM

None of the alleged chemical attacks have been shown that the SAA did it. Why would they? Why would they want to bring that attention to themselves and all that comes with it. They are kicking the shit out of the rebel factions over there and have cleared most cities. Makes no sense. Makes perfect sense for the rebels that we support though, doesnt it.

|


-'09 KX500AF

- '19 KX450F

4/13/2018 10:54 PM

It sends a message to the Norks for sure. We did this without breaking a sweat. Assad will rebuild his ministry of defense facilities, casualties were minimal, but Putin has to appear tough or he loses credibility. People act like we are just getting involved, we've had 5000 plus troops there for a while. More US military personnel are in Syria than Iraq.

|

4/14/2018 2:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2018 3:12 AM

There's no evidence that Assad launched any chemical attack, none whatsoever. In fact on the eve of his victory and with the west seemingly desperate for any excuse to topple him, it would've been counter productive. Again this is 100% the west coming up with any mickey mouse excuse necessary for invasion, the powers that be want Assad out and have for yrs now...

Never mind the lack of ANY investigation to find out who really did it or even if it happened at all, nor consideration for the disastrous shape the country will be left in following his topple, with the Islamic fundamentals waiting in the wings to take over from Assad as awful as he may be (Iraq, Libya). Never mind the mood of the general public at home (MPs weren't given a vote here) and the hypocrisy following our appalling contributions to the suffering in Yemen (almost universally ignored by the mainstream media). We could even potentially perhaps find ourselves in an eventual nuclear war with Russian if things really escalated - though they probably won't go that far. Our leaders are utterly psychopathic and they do not give a shit about anyone.

My guess is that very soon there will be another "chemical attack from Assad" in the near future with many many civilian casualties...

|

4/14/2018 2:32 AM

Motocross83 wrote:

There's no evidence that Assad launched any chemical attack, none whatsoever. In fact on the eve of his victory and with the ...more

Do you really think they would launch an attack without evidence that the chemical attack was legitimate? I guess Im assuming the US/Britain have the intel to determine what really took place. Maybe you are right but I’m going with the good guys on this one.

|

4/14/2018 2:49 AM

KennyT wrote:

Do you really think they would launch an attack without evidence that the chemical attack was legitimate? I guess Im assuming ...more

Yeah, "evidence" provided by the White Helmets.

@ 9:20

|

4/14/2018 2:49 AM

Motocross83 wrote:

There's no evidence that Assad launched any chemical attack, none whatsoever. In fact on the eve of his victory and with the ...more

KennyT wrote:

Do you really think they would launch an attack without evidence that the chemical attack was legitimate? I guess Im assuming ...more

We invaded Iraq with phony evidence. That was probably worse then having no evidence.

We destabilized the entire Middle East and that decision has essentially destroyed all of Europe.

So yes, I think we are perfectly capable launching missles without evidence. If we don’t have any then we can make it up.

|

4/14/2018 4:43 AM

TXDirt wrote:

We invaded Iraq with phony evidence. That was probably worse then having no evidence.

We destabilized the entire Middle East ...more

TXDirt has been paying attention.

|

4/14/2018 6:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2018 6:40 AM

I’m not panicking and I’m in a combat support hospital unit.

This is de-escalation through force. you can’t use chemical weapons. And also just offing Assad isn’t a great idea either due to destabilization. We learned that from Iraq and Afghanistan. But you have to be hard fisted towards chemical weapons and totalitarian regimens or they get completely out of control.

Gas your people, you get bombed.

|

GP740
Since 1987

4/14/2018 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2018 6:46 AM

England and France remember WW1 when they were on the receiving side Of the chemical weapons. History.

|

GP740
Since 1987

4/14/2018 6:50 AM

What we did was exercise our position as referee. Like at a boxing match.
OK here's the rules: you can punch your opponent in the same eye as many times as you want until his retina becomes detached. You can also beat him in the head until his brain swells and hopefully he will go unconscious before you beat him to death which is also OK. But you better not touch his nuts or we will give you a warning, then another warning then a 1 point penalty.

|

4/14/2018 6:58 AM


All I know is I wish that part of the world would just get their shit together.
It's nothing but fight amongst each other, and has been fie centuries.

My religion is better than your religion, you don't agree, I kill you,

If that crap didn't keep overflowing into our yard, it would almost be funny.
But it does, and it's not funny, it's crazy.
|

4/14/2018 8:55 AM

Motocross83 wrote:

There's no evidence that Assad launched any chemical attack, none whatsoever. In fact on the eve of his victory and with the ...more

Someone obviously did. With the drones and satellite imagery that can pick up that sort of thing, I fully believe that the US, UK, and France know exactly what was carried out and where the planes returned to after the bombing. You might be able to get children to fake this sort of thing on video, but there wouldn’t be a way to fake the bombings and the aftermath that the imagery can pick up. The US, UK, and France aren’t going to bomb Syria after Russia’s warnings without hard evidence.

|

4/14/2018 9:01 AM

TXDirt wrote:

We invaded Iraq with phony evidence. That was probably worse then having no evidence.

We destabilized the entire Middle East ...more

Iraq was on a short leash after Kuwait. So their reaction after 9/11 was enough to piss us off. They were harboring terrorists within their country. Plus, many soldiers have said there was strong evidence that WMDs, or at least WMDs in the early stages, were actually in Iraq. Ten years later, Syria uses WMDs. Very possible that they funneled them across the border.

|

4/14/2018 9:09 AM

Wednesday April 11th-CNN Analysts- If Trump doesn't take a stand against Assad using chemical weapons it will be a big mistake.


Saturday April 14th-CNN Analysts- Trumps attack on Syria another act to divert attention away from Stormy Daniels and James Comey news.

|

4/14/2018 9:31 AM

1st Amendment wrote:

Wednesday April 11th-CNN Analysts- If Trump doesn't take a stand against Assad using chemical weapons it will be a big ...more

May and Macron couldn't wait to help Trump wag the dog. Yeah right.

This morning they had a reporter at a Syrian refugee camp. The caption read "Syrian refugees after US bombing attack".
Total bullshit. Even the reporter on the scene said the refugees were already there and many because of the chemical attack.

CNN belongs in the checkout line at a supermarket right next to the Enquirer and the Globe.

|

4/14/2018 9:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2018 9:48 AM

Why are all you military strategists wasting time here rather than advising the president?

|

No Signature.

4/14/2018 9:57 AM

71Fish wrote:

Why are all you military strategists wasting time here rather than advising the president?


I tried, but the guy that picked up the phone told me he's busy.

Apparently he's got his hands full explaining why he didn't hold his wife's hand yesterday, or why he likes a Big Mac meal, or why he had sex with a hooker 12 years ago.

Seems he has Important issues at hand......

|

4/14/2018 10:10 AM

71Fish wrote:

Why are all you military strategists wasting time here rather than advising the president?

Comments like these are so dumb because anyone with a tiny bit of common sense knows that an ordinary citizen can’t just advise the president. You first have to work your way into that position politically. Ordinary citizens are still allowed to have opinions on these matters though, which is what we are doing here. Voicing our opinion in the non moto forum of the Vital community. If you believe that only politicians should have an opinion, however, then I guess your statement does hold water.

|

4/14/2018 11:19 AM

KennyT wrote:

Do you really think they would launch an attack without evidence that the chemical attack was legitimate? I guess Im assuming ...more

TXDirt wrote:

We invaded Iraq with phony evidence. That was probably worse then having no evidence.

We destabilized the entire Middle East ...more

TDeath21 wrote:

Iraq was on a short leash after Kuwait. So their reaction after 9/11 was enough to piss us off. They were harboring terrorists ...more

I respect and agree with a lot of your opinions, but you are wrong on this. And it took me a long time to admit it myself.

Saudi Arabi was harboring terrorists that would later inflict a great deal of damage to the US.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Basically that was Saddam for us. He kept Iran and Saudi Arabia in check. And likewise they kept him in check. When we took out Saddam we destabilized all of the ME. And it’s led to the destruction of europe.

When 9/11 happened we should have destroyed Afghanistan and then used that as our launching pad for taking over Saudi Arabia. SA is where the hardcore terrorists come from. It also happens to be home to the two major Islamic holy sites. And it is also home to huge oil and gas reserves. Without oil and gas that place would still be a desert.

But going into SA would have taken real resolve. And we haven’t had that since we took over Japan after WW2.

I do feel bad for Europe because it was America’s actions/decisions that has led to the destruction we see today.

|

4/14/2018 11:34 AM

TXDirt wrote:

We invaded Iraq with phony evidence. That was probably worse then having no evidence.

We destabilized the entire Middle East ...more

TDeath21 wrote:

Iraq was on a short leash after Kuwait. So their reaction after 9/11 was enough to piss us off. They were harboring terrorists ...more

TXDirt wrote:

I respect and agree with a lot of your opinions, but you are wrong on this. And it took me a long time to admit it myself.

...more

I agree totally , the West’s involvement in the middle east has caused more to destabilise things than improve them , and it started long before either of the Iraq wars ,

Yet Saudi Arabia gets a free ride and gets sold massive amounts of weapons even tho most of the terrorists come from their

|

4/14/2018 1:04 PM

TXDirt wrote:

We invaded Iraq with phony evidence. That was probably worse then having no evidence.

We destabilized the entire Middle East ...more

TDeath21 wrote:

Iraq was on a short leash after Kuwait. So their reaction after 9/11 was enough to piss us off. They were harboring terrorists ...more

TXDirt wrote:

I respect and agree with a lot of your opinions, but you are wrong on this. And it took me a long time to admit it myself.

...more

Yeah Saudi Arabia I agree I have no idea why they continue to get a pass for all the shit they have done. It makes no sense. And they refuse to take immigrants from neighboring countries and nobody chastises them for it. Meanwhile they are super rich off of the oil.

Do you think it’s coincidence though that 10 years after WMDs were allegedly in the beginning stages in Iraq and many who were in Iraq claim that they were there that the neighboring country (Syria) uses them?

I respect all of your opinions too in case you were wondering.

|

4/14/2018 1:48 PM

There's no evidence that Assad launched any chemical attack, none whatsoever. In fact on the eve of his victory and with the west seemingly desperate for any excuse to topple him, it would've been counter productive. Again this is 100% the west coming up with any mickey mouse excuse necessary for invasion, the powers that be want Assad out and have for yrs now...


I beg to differ on your “there’s no evidence.” But whatever you want to think, stay with it.
|

GP740
Since 1987

4/14/2018 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2018 2:17 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:
There's no evidence that Assad launched any chemical attack, none whatsoever. In fact on the eve of his victory and with the ...more

Then by all means please differ. My position on pretty much everything is not unmovable so let me have your full opinion, what evidence?

The truth is until we get proper teams on the ground to go in there and conduct a full investigation we won't know one way or the other for sure. I would also finish off by saying that (as per the Sargon vid I linked) even if Assad is guilty, the alternative is still far far worse than his rule. We know how this ends and it isn't pretty.

|

4/14/2018 2:32 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:
There's no evidence that Assad launched any chemical attack, none whatsoever. In fact on the eve of his victory and with the ...more
Motocross83 wrote:

Then by all means please differ. My position on pretty much everything is not unmovable so let me have your full opinion, what ...more

Do you believe the US, UK, and France would bomb Syria after Russia’s warnings without hard evidence? Do you believe that, with all the activity and drones the three nations have in the area, that they weren’t able to confirm and track where the attack originated and where it occurred? Surely you know the type of imagery they have in the satellites and drones nowadays that can confirm this sort of thing? And it goes without saying that the three nations who attacked have had a presence in this area for awhile and therefore would have everything they needed to confirm the attacks.

|

4/14/2018 2:32 PM

Already a bit late but sums up my thoughts entirely

|

4/14/2018 2:34 PM

Is there any evidence that Assad actually launched these chemical attacks...on the verge of winning the war without them?
An unstable oil rich area is much more useful to the west than a stable self controlled one.

|

4/14/2018 3:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2018 3:27 PM

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Is there any evidence that Assad actually launched these chemical attacks...on the verge of winning the war without them?
An ...more

This is the most in depth thing I've read on it from the White House in regards to the recent attacks.
Not sure what type of secret intel agencies are on the ground there.
I'd assume Mossad & CIA & MI5 have to be buried deep in Syria - but they will never release that to us anytime soon.
One would think - they(them & assets) would be in the know too and providing intel firsthand/verifying chem weapons were used before we reacted. However,this below is the public version of what the White House is running with.



The United States assesses with confidence that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons in the eastern Damascus suburb of Duma on April 7, 2018, killing dozens of men, women, and children, and severely injuring hundreds more. This conclusion is based on descriptions of the attack in multiple media sources, the reported symptoms experienced by victims, videos and images showing two assessed barrel bombs from the attack, and reliable information indicating coordination between Syrian military officials before the attack. A significant body of information points to the regime using chlorine in its bombardment of Duma, while some additional information points to the regime also using the nerve agent sarin. This is not an isolated incident—the Syrian regime has a clear history of using chemical weapons even after pledging that it had given up its chemical weapons program.

Chemical Weapons Use on April 7, 2018

A large body of information indicates that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons in the Duma area of East Ghutah, near Damascus, on April 7, 2018. Our information is consistent and corroborated by multiple sources. These chemical weapons were used as part of a weeks-long offensive against this densely populated opposition-held enclave. This assault has killed and wounded thousands of innocent civilians.

On April 7, social media users, non-governmental organizations, and other open-source outlets reported a chemical weapons bombardment in Duma. Videos and images show the remnants of at least two chlorine barrel bombs from the attacks with features consistent with chlorine barrel bombs from past attacks. In addition, a large volume of high-resolution, reliable photos and video from Duma clearly documents victims suffering from asphyxiation and foaming at the mouth, with no visible signs of external wounds. The World Health Organization (WHO) issued a statement about its concern over suspected chemical attacks in Syria, noting that victims showed symptoms consistent with exposure to toxic chemicals.

Multiple government helicopters were observed over Duma on April 7, with witnesses specifically reporting a Mi-8 helicopter, known to have taken off from the Syrian regime's nearby Dumayr airfield, circling over Duma during the attack. Numerous eyewitnesses corroborate that barrel bombs were dropped from these helicopters, a tactic used to target civilians indiscriminately throughout the war. Photos of barrel bombs dropped in Duma closely match those used previously by the regime. These barrel bombs were likely used in the chemical attack. Reliable intelligence also indicates that Syrian military officials coordinated what appears to be the use of chlorine in Duma on April 7. Following these barrel bomb attacks, doctors and aid organizations on the ground in Duma reported the strong smell of chlorine and described symptoms consistent with exposure to sarin.

The symptoms described in reporting from media, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and other open sources—such as the WHO—include miosis (constricted pupils), convulsions, and disruption to central nervous systems. These symptoms, in addition to the dozens of deaths and hundreds of injuries reported, suggest that the regime also used sarin in its attacks on April 7.

The Assad regime chooses to deploy chemical weapons to terrorize and subdue both opposition fighters and the civilian population. It seeks to minimize regime casualties, in part because its military lacks the strength needed to otherwise prevail. Because the regime's intent is to terrorize, it makes no effort to discriminate between military and civilian targets. By using these banned weapons and wantonly bombarding civilian neighborhoods with conventional munitions and crude barrel bombs, Assad is collectively punishing his own people as a warning against further rebellion. Further, Assad uses chemical weapons in a manner to maximize suffering, such as against families huddled in underground shelters, as was seen in Duma—a population that was already negotiating for surrender and evacuation.

The regime's continued use of chemical weapons threatens to desensitize the world to their use and proliferation, weaken prohibitions against their use, and increase the likelihood that additional states will acquire and use these weapons. To underscore this point, not only has Russia shielded the Assad regime from accountability for its chemical weapons use, but on March 4, 2018, Russia used a nerve agent in an attempted assassination in the United Kingdom, showing an uncommonly brazen disregard for the taboo against chemical weapons.

In this case—as with previous instances of regime chemical weapons use—United States experts considered alternative explanations beyond the Syrian regime's culpability for chemical weapons use. Within hours of the first allegation of chemical use on April 7, Syria's state-run news agency painted the reports as a smear campaign by the last remaining opposition group in East Ghouta, Jaysh al-Islam. We have no information to suggest that this group has ever used chemical weapons. Further, it is unlikely that the opposition could fabricate this volume of media reports on regime chemical weapons use. Such a widespread fabrication would require a highly organized and compartmented campaign to deceive multiple media outlets while evading our detection. The Syrian regime and Russia have also claimed that a terrorist group conducted the attacks or that the attacks were staged are not consistent with the existing body of credible information. The Syrian regime, conversely, has already been condemned by United Nations (UN) investigators for past and continued chemical weapons attacks. It is the only actor in Syria with both the motive and the means to deploy nerve agents. The use of helicopters further implicates the regime; no non-state group has conducted air operations in the conflict.

Precedent of Chemical Weapons Use and Retention of Assets

The Assad regime continues to flout international agreements to which it has assented, even after Russia agreed to act as a guarantor of the regime's compliance and claimed that the Syrian chemical weapons program had been neutralized. The Syrian regime and Russia have also worked to undermine international inspection and accountability mechanisms. Assad used sarin in November 2017, as the UN entity for attributing chemical use in Syria expired, ensuring that no UN Security Council (UNSC)-authorized investigative body remained to determine blame for chemical attacks. Since that time, the regime has also used chlorine on multiple occasions. The U.S. assessments of these attacks are based on credible, public information showing victims with symptoms of nerve agent exposure, including pinpoint pupils, as well as munitions of a type that largely matches previously assessed regime chemical munitions.

The Syrian regime has repeatedly used chemical weapons to compensate for its lack of military manpower, to achieve battlefield goals, and to compel rebel surrender, especially when the regime believes critical infrastructure or territory in the core of the country to be at risk. The regime has also demonstrated a willingness to use chemical weapons against entrenched opposition forces to maintain offensive momentum when as it calculates this behavior will not be detected and punished.

The Syrian regime's chemical weapons attacks on Duma were part of an effort to recapture the city in order to eliminate the final opposition pocket in East Ghutah capable of threatening the capital. The regime also seeks to punish Duma's civilian population, who have long resisted Assad's domination, as a deterrent to further rebellion. The regime took advantage of Russia's protection to use chemical weapons to advance its assault on Duma.

If not stopped, Syria has the ability to produce and use more chemical weapons. The Syrian military retains expertise from its traditional chemical weapons agent program to both use sarin and produce and deploy chlorine munitions. The United States also assesses the regime still has chemicals—specifically, sarin and chlorine—that it can use in future attacks and that the regime retains the expertise necessary to develop new weapons. The Syrian military also has a variety of chemical-capable munitions—including grenades, aerial bombs, and improvised munitions—that it can use with little to no warning.

Last fall, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)-UN Joint Investigative Mechanism (JIM) determined Syria was responsible for the sarin attack on Khan Shaykhun in April 2017. This determination was based in part on sample analysis that linked signatures from the Khan Shaykhun attack to previous samples from the Syrian regime's sarin stockpile, making clear that Syria retained chemical weapons well past its promise that it had destroyed its stockpiles and eliminated its program.

Chlorine Use Only Weeks after Khan Shaykhun

The most recent attack in Duma represents a continuation of the Syrian regime's pattern of chemical weapons use. Only weeks after the Syrian regime used sarin on Khan Shaykhun, it dropped chlorine barrel bombs as many as three times on opposition forces between April 29 and May 6, 2017, as regime forces attacked toward Al Lataminah, near Khan Shaykhun, where the Syrian regime used sarin in April 2017. The United States has indications of regime helicopters in the vicinity of the targets around this time, pictures of an unexploded chlorine barrel bomb consistent with munitions the regime has used in previous chemical attacks, and a video of chemicals being dispersed. This evidence is consistent with what the OPCW-UN JIM detailed in its fall 2016 reports assigning responsibility to the regime for chlorine attacks in 2014 and 2015. Since 2014, the regime has used chlorine in similar battlefronts to terrorize opponents and break their will to fight.

- Photos of barrel bombs used in at least one of these attacks were consistent with regime-designed chlorine barrel bombs used throughout the conflict.

- Regime helicopters were in the vicinity around the time chemical weapons attacks occurred and in the same area where we identified public allegations. At least one public video of the attack showed footage of helicopters in the area.

- Victim accounts of these events specifically mentioned chlorine—including its distinctive odor after the attack—and symptoms consistent with chlorine exposure, including respiratory distress.

- In one of the attacks, pro-opposition social media video footage showed the explosion of a munition that resulted in a yellow-green plume consistent with the dissemination of chlorine.

Chemical Weapons Attacks in Damascus Area

On November 18, 2017, the Syrian regime used sarin against opposition forces in the Damascus suburb of Harasta as part of an increased effort to recapture an opposition stronghold that had resisted Assad's rule for several years. This attack resulted in dozens of injuries and deaths. This assessment is based on credible public information showing victims with symptoms of nerve agent exposure, including pinpoint pupils, and details on the munition type that largely match previously assessed regime chemical munitions.

- A Western NGO received patients suffering from a variety of symptoms, including constricted pupils, coughing, vomiting, and abnormally slow breathing. Some public videos referred to "nerve gas" or an "organophosphate," which would be consistent with the victims' accounts of constricted pupils. Social media and the press estimated varying numbers of casualties, including 19 fatalities and 37 injuries.

- The symptoms described are unlikely to have resulted from a conventional attack given the lack of other injuries associated with conventional weapons use. For instance, we have no reporting of victims experiencing the severe burns that would be expected with white phosphorus exposure.

- Social media reported that regime forces conducted the attack with hand grenades containing toxic gas, which further suggests that sarin was used in the attack.

- The United States assesses that the regime has produced and used sarin-filled hand grenades since 2013 and retained them after acceding to the Chemical Weapons Convention.

- In a public statement in late April 2017, France compared the sarin it detected in samples associated with the Khan Shaykhun attack to its laboratory analysis of sarin-filled grenades the regime used in April 2013.

On January 22, 2018, the regime used at least four chlorine-filled rockets in Duma, demonstrating its willingness and capability to use multiple types of small-scale chemical munitions. A large body of social media and press reporting provided not only written accounts of the event but also images and videos that increased our confidence that a chemical was used and that the Syrian regime was responsible.

- Social media accounts note the attack resulted in tens of victims, including at least some women and children, suffering from symptoms such as asphyxiation, consistent with chlorine exposure. Several photos of the children receiving medical care after the attack were posted to such social media accounts.

- Images of munition fragments from this attack have similar design attributes to chlorine-filled rockets that the regime used in attacks in the Damascus area in early 2017. Multiple public accounts of the January 22 attack also noted that victims smelled a chlorine odor—an indicator of chemical use that we have observed in previous regime chlorine attacks.

Given recent regime chemical use in Duma and Harasta, the continued allegations of chemical use in the Damascus area, and the regime's use of chemicals under similar battlefield conditions, we are convinced that there have been other instances of both sarin and chlorine use in this area that we have not verified. We are also convinced the regime will continue to use such munitions.

- The regime's likely objective was to retake the East Ghutah area. East Ghutah has been one of the last pockets of territory in the Damascus suburbs held by entrenched opposition forces. The regime sought to defeat similarly entrenched opposition forces during the Aleppo offensive in fall 2016, where it repeatedly used chlorine.

- Syria's return to small, ground-launched munitions to deliver these toxic chemicals reflects CW tactics employed earlier in the conflict that gave regime ground forces a standoff capability to target personnel in sheltered areas such as buildings and tunnels, similar to those the Syrian regime has faced in East Ghutah.

- Since June 2017, we have identified more than 15 reports of chemical use in East Ghutah. Additionally, accounts of at least four alleged attacks in East Ghutah—including in the towns of Harasta and Jawbar—between July and November 2017 have mentioned chemical hand grenades, such as those we assess were used in Harasta.

This history clearly illustrates the Assad regime's consistent use of chemical weapons. Such use will continue until the costs to the regime of using these weapons outweigh any idea that they may provide military advantages
|

4/14/2018 6:51 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:
There's no evidence that Assad launched any chemical attack, none whatsoever. In fact on the eve of his victory and with the ...more
Motocross83 wrote:

Then by all means please differ. My position on pretty much everything is not unmovable so let me have your full opinion, what ...more

w00t grin silly grin w00t

You clearly underestimate the us military’s presence in the world. Might not see all of them, but they’re there...
|

GP740
Since 1987

4/14/2018 7:35 PM

"The United States assesses with confidence that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons in the eastern Damascus suburb of Duma on April 7, 2018, killing dozens of men, women, and children, and severely injuring hundreds more. This conclusion is based on descriptions of the attack in multiple media sources, the reported symptoms experienced by victims, videos and images showing two assessed barrel bombs from the attack, and reliable information indicating coordination between Syrian military officials before the attack. A significant body of information points to the regime using chlorine in its bombardment of Duma, while some additional information points to the regime also using the nerve agent sarin. This is not an isolated incident—the Syrian regime has a clear history of using chemical weapons even after pledging that it had given up its chemical weapons program."


Wait a minute. Would this be from the "fake" news or the "not fake" news?
|