SEEMEFIRST
2/12/2020 11:36pm
I farted a dog right off my bed.
Sound waves blew her right off.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
2/13/2020 1:03am
The thread title makes me think of this every time I see it.

And Deja New and a few others should remember this?

Just trying to keep it light hearted... Or "light dicked" if borg is reading this.Laughing
CM_84
2/13/2020 1:38am
EZZA 95B wrote:
The thread title makes me think of this every time I see it. And Deja New and a few others should remember this? Just trying to...

Just trying to keep it light hearted... Or "light dicked" if borg is reading this.Laughing
Haha
I actually laughed out loud

Thanks Ezza

The Shop

Deja New
2/13/2020 2:33am
EZZA 95B wrote:
The thread title makes me think of this every time I see it. And Deja New and a few others should remember this? Just trying to...

Love both of those.... still remember as a kid watching the flying circus Smile
Deja New
2/13/2020 3:27am
I thought we Aussie where all light hearted ( Dicked ) larrikins turns out we have nut jobs too....
APLMAN99
2/13/2020 5:46am
The role of the internet/social media is most likely that it has made access to vulnerable people a 24 hour, on demand thing.

Back in ‘the old days’, you had to listen to AM radio between midnight and 4AM or so to get scared listening to Art Bell........
agn5009
2/13/2020 6:39am
APLMAN99 wrote:
The role of the internet/social media is most likely that it has made access to vulnerable people a 24 hour, on demand thing. Back in ‘the...
The role of the internet/social media is most likely that it has made access to vulnerable people a 24 hour, on demand thing.

Back in ‘the old days’, you had to listen to AM radio between midnight and 4AM or so to get scared listening to Art Bell........
Theres hundreds of reasons. Including internet access. Now crazy people can spew their nonsense to other crazy people and they can be crazy together. Pre internet it was much more difficult to do that. I dont necessarily think theres more crazy people out there. I just think people have easier access to other people so now it's more noticable.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/13/2020 7:09am Edited Date/Time 2/13/2020 7:10am
Speaking of a conspiracy theory on the actual cause. Here is another one. Lol I used to drive by this giant mental facility in the middle of nowhere every week on the way to Sunstate Raceway. It is now completely abandoned and overgrown. Looks straight out of a horror flick. It is a massive area with 20 foot barbed wire fence all around. It housed thousands of mental patients but where did they all go? Just like with some politics and needing you poor to keep them in power the pill companies cant sell as many pills if your healing in a facility. They let all the crazies out and they have reproduced like rabbits and the pill companies are "living the dream." There is another giant one abandoned by Orlando too. It is odd that they sit empty. If I was a bum, the place would be amazing. Alright there is mine. 🤪

early
Fantasy
2231st
2/13/2020 7:28am
FLmxer wrote:
Speaking of a conspiracy theory on the actual cause. Here is another one. Lol I used to drive by this giant mental facility in the middle...
Speaking of a conspiracy theory on the actual cause. Here is another one. Lol I used to drive by this giant mental facility in the middle of nowhere every week on the way to Sunstate Raceway. It is now completely abandoned and overgrown. Looks straight out of a horror flick. It is a massive area with 20 foot barbed wire fence all around. It housed thousands of mental patients but where did they all go? Just like with some politics and needing you poor to keep them in power the pill companies cant sell as many pills if your healing in a facility. They let all the crazies out and they have reproduced like rabbits and the pill companies are "living the dream." There is another giant one abandoned by Orlando too. It is odd that they sit empty. If I was a bum, the place would be amazing. Alright there is mine. 🤪

So that's where all the "Florida man" stories come from
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/13/2020 8:32am
FLmxer wrote:
Speaking of a conspiracy theory on the actual cause. Here is another one. Lol I used to drive by this giant mental facility in the middle...

early wrote:
So that's where all the "Florida man" stories come from
Ha true. The problem is no one in Florida is from Florida. Lol Anytime I mention I am a native every person says the same thing. "Wow rare," Doesn't make sense but seems true. The number of people who move here daily is incredible.
early
Fantasy
2231st
2/13/2020 8:45am
FLmxer wrote:
Ha true. The problem is no one in Florida is from Florida. Lol Anytime I mention I am a native every person says the same thing...
Ha true. The problem is no one in Florida is from Florida. Lol Anytime I mention I am a native every person says the same thing. "Wow rare," Doesn't make sense but seems true. The number of people who move here daily is incredible.
Yeah, the craziest members of my family moved down to your neck of the woods a few years ago. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the heat.
Barrett57
2/13/2020 2:48pm
Actually, he's a big brained high iq individual who was selfless in his quest to tell us the truth after discovering it through YouTube videos. We are just a load of fucking idiots for ignoring him.

2/13/2020 10:44pm
Barrett57 wrote:
Actually, he's a big brained high iq individual who was selfless in his quest to tell us the truth after discovering it through YouTube videos. We...
Actually, he's a big brained high iq individual who was selfless in his quest to tell us the truth after discovering it through YouTube videos. We are just a load of fucking idiots for ignoring him.

At least there’s 2 of us
YZ-MTB
2/14/2020 11:13am
FLmxer wrote:

Where did all the crazies go after the mental institutions closed up shop? Sadly, in my town of 60,000, and virtually every other medium to large city I've been to on the west coast in recent years, you'll find them living in tent cities in every open space, park, and under every freeway overpass.

Not saying everybody living on the street is crazy, but pretty sure the rate of mental illness in that population is pretty high.
Moto Norcal
2/14/2020 3:00pm
motogrady wrote:
Had a guy offer his take on this subject on a job about a year ago. We had been talking about the guy that shot John...
Had a guy offer his take on this subject on a job about a year ago.
We had been talking about the guy that shot John Lennon.

Sure, we both agreed. Mental illness has always been around. Look up schizophrenia.

But this guy had something he believed, the reason for the upswing, or prevalence of, how can one put it, people going bat shit crazy.

"Think about it", he tells me. "What's around more than ever, What thing has increased in the last 50 years by leaps and bounds?". Before I even had a chance to think about it, he gets kinda excited, puffs up a bit and half yells...
"WAVES!"
He sees the look of confusion on my face and goes on a tear,
"Radio waves. Microwaves. X-rays. MRI waves. Garage door opener waves. Infrared waves. The waves that satellites
emit when they scan, communicate and map the earth. Ever see one of those Google mapping cars going thru a neighborhood? Nothing but some kind of radar or photo waves just saturating everything around it, with some kind of electronic waves.
WiFi fills about a 100 foot radius from its tower with WiFi waves. 24 hours a day. You're in bed sleeping, WiFi is bathing your brain with signal the whole time. Heck, you're in a parking lot and the guy behind you unlocks his car in front of you with his hand key and sprays you with some kind of wave. Remember when there was this thing going around about cell phones held close to your head causeing brain cancer? High tension electric wires, both above and buried under us, just emitting electronic waves. All on top of the gamma waves and sun spot waves that nature bombards us with. How can all this not have something to do with what's going on, with peoples mental health?"

He was a bit disappointed when I did not argue it, or agree with it. I mean, this guy kinda creeped me out.

But I noticed, since then, without even thinking about it, the cellphone goes on speaker, held about a foot away from my head, whenever I make or take a call, most of the time.........
zehn wrote:
Extremely menacing vibrations were all around us
I'll bite on this one. There are a million oddities about Mark David Chapman, and John Hinckley, who were operating around the same time. For one, they both worked for the same "charity," World Vision, run by Hinckley's Dad, who was pals with George H.W. Bush. There is a whole rabbit hole on this. They even look identical.

Julian Lennon:
"Anybody who thinks that Mark Chapman was just some crazy guy who killed my dad for his personal interests, is insane. Or very naive. Or hasn't thought about it clearly. It was in the best interests of the United States to have my dad killed. Definitely. And, you know, that worked against them because, once he died, his powers grew . . . They didn't get what they wanted."

motogrady
2/14/2020 6:38pm
motogrady wrote:
Had a guy offer his take on this subject on a job about a year ago. We had been talking about the guy that shot John...
Had a guy offer his take on this subject on a job about a year ago.
We had been talking about the guy that shot John Lennon.

Sure, we both agreed. Mental illness has always been around. Look up schizophrenia.

But this guy had something he believed, the reason for the upswing, or prevalence of, how can one put it, people going bat shit crazy.

"Think about it", he tells me. "What's around more than ever, What thing has increased in the last 50 years by leaps and bounds?". Before I even had a chance to think about it, he gets kinda excited, puffs up a bit and half yells...
"WAVES!"
He sees the look of confusion on my face and goes on a tear,
"Radio waves. Microwaves. X-rays. MRI waves. Garage door opener waves. Infrared waves. The waves that satellites
emit when they scan, communicate and map the earth. Ever see one of those Google mapping cars going thru a neighborhood? Nothing but some kind of radar or photo waves just saturating everything around it, with some kind of electronic waves.
WiFi fills about a 100 foot radius from its tower with WiFi waves. 24 hours a day. You're in bed sleeping, WiFi is bathing your brain with signal the whole time. Heck, you're in a parking lot and the guy behind you unlocks his car in front of you with his hand key and sprays you with some kind of wave. Remember when there was this thing going around about cell phones held close to your head causeing brain cancer? High tension electric wires, both above and buried under us, just emitting electronic waves. All on top of the gamma waves and sun spot waves that nature bombards us with. How can all this not have something to do with what's going on, with peoples mental health?"

He was a bit disappointed when I did not argue it, or agree with it. I mean, this guy kinda creeped me out.

But I noticed, since then, without even thinking about it, the cellphone goes on speaker, held about a foot away from my head, whenever I make or take a call, most of the time.........
zehn wrote:
Extremely menacing vibrations were all around us
I'll bite on this one. There are a million oddities about Mark David Chapman, and John Hinckley, who were operating around the same time. For one...
I'll bite on this one. There are a million oddities about Mark David Chapman, and John Hinckley, who were operating around the same time. For one, they both worked for the same "charity," World Vision, run by Hinckley's Dad, who was pals with George H.W. Bush. There is a whole rabbit hole on this. They even look identical.

Julian Lennon:
"Anybody who thinks that Mark Chapman was just some crazy guy who killed my dad for his personal interests, is insane. Or very naive. Or hasn't thought about it clearly. It was in the best interests of the United States to have my dad killed. Definitely. And, you know, that worked against them because, once he died, his powers grew . . . They didn't get what they wanted."

Well, I don't know about all that NorCal. Nixon might have had it out for him, but that was a decade before he got shot.
Kinda creepy, how much Julian sounds like him.
Saw an interview with Ringo awhile back, said really, The Beatles were pretty much John. That he would come in to the studio, lay out a song, say this is what we're gonna do, and that's what they did.

Whatever the reason, why he was killed, all I know is it fuckin sucked.

Moto Norcal
2/14/2020 8:12pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2020 8:14pm
The idea that the "majority" on the non-moto section of a motocross message board is somehow qualified to decide who is "crazy" and who isn't, is delusional in of itself. With all due respect, Guy B or no other poster is no more qualified to opine on the accuracy of information than any other random person (I don't know what was in the original thread). It's more like any random gathering of people. It's not like being a frequent poster or moderator of a message board gives you some elevated sense of what is true and what isn't.
And Motogrady- look into it yourself. Lennon was getting ready to organize his millions of followers (before Instagram when many people were able to guide large groups of sheeple) against the Vietnam War. Put that together with the insane shit US intelligence agencies were doing in the 70s- that's all I'll say. And Lennon was shot under the Reagan Administration, not Nixon, with Reagan himself getting shot himself three months later.
Barrett57
2/14/2020 11:42pm
The idea that the "majority" on the non-moto section of a motocross message board is somehow qualified to decide who is "crazy" and who isn't, is...
The idea that the "majority" on the non-moto section of a motocross message board is somehow qualified to decide who is "crazy" and who isn't, is delusional in of itself. With all due respect, Guy B or no other poster is no more qualified to opine on the accuracy of information than any other random person (I don't know what was in the original thread). It's more like any random gathering of people. It's not like being a frequent poster or moderator of a message board gives you some elevated sense of what is true and what isn't.
And Motogrady- look into it yourself. Lennon was getting ready to organize his millions of followers (before Instagram when many people were able to guide large groups of sheeple) against the Vietnam War. Put that together with the insane shit US intelligence agencies were doing in the 70s- that's all I'll say. And Lennon was shot under the Reagan Administration, not Nixon, with Reagan himself getting shot himself three months later.
Drop bear couldn't offer a single shred of evidence for his pretty outrageous claims apart from dodgy YouTube videos and his gut feeling that he was right.

Why should anyone believe him?
Chance1216
2/15/2020 12:06am
The idea that the "majority" on the non-moto section of a motocross message board is somehow qualified to decide who is "crazy" and who isn't, is...
Wouldn’t it seem crazy to believe it’s ok having the desire that a virus wipes out a billion people?
Wouldn’t it seem crazy that the airlines are purposely dumping fuel specially formulated to sicken the population?
Wouldn’t it seem crazy to believe China purposely introduced this virus into the population?
Wouldn’t it seem crazy to talk about riding a motorcycle through a fire that was so hot the fuel tank was swollen like a balloon?
I could continue the list but I won’t.
Perhaps the term crazy is another way to say not normal thinking.
Call it crazy, few screws loose, off his rocker, whatever it is dude had issues. Hopefully he realizes it one day and gets some help.
motogrady
2/15/2020 12:57am Edited Date/Time 2/15/2020 1:02am
With all due respect NorCal, the items and timeline you mention are not true.
The War for all intents ended in 1974. Lennon had become a bit of a recluse.
For 5 years he did nothing but have and raise his kid with Ono. The biggest news from that time, on him,
was that he learned to make bread,
He wasn't mobilizing anything but an album, I think it was Double Fantasy, in 1980, when he was shot.
Which were mostly love songs about his wife,

His political activities, the bed in, the the protests, heck, half the people on the planet were protesting in the early 70s.
And it is true, at the time, Nixon was holed up like the paranoid leftover of the Cold War he was.
He did have a file on Lennon. Nixon and his administration did try to revoke his green card, and keep him out of the country.
But lest we all forget, it was Nixon that ended that war.

To portray John Lennon as some kind of Che Guevara, in the last years of his life, is simply wrong.
He was, and had been, little more than a house husband, completely out of the limelight for half a decade, in 1980.
The Carter years, the Reagan years, he had all but vanished from public view.
I don't need to look it up, I lived thru those times.

APLMAN99
2/15/2020 3:40pm
Lennon was “getting ready to organize his millions of followers (before Instagram when many people were able to guide large groups of sheeple) against the Vietnam War.”???

Really?
motogrady
2/15/2020 5:53pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Lennon was “getting ready to organize his millions of followers (before Instagram when many people were able to guide large groups of sheeple) against the Vietnam...
Lennon was “getting ready to organize his millions of followers (before Instagram when many people were able to guide large groups of sheeple) against the Vietnam War.”???

Really?

I tell ya Apple, between heats I was looking at a few old clips on Lennon.
And noticed,NorCal, Julian and a few might have picked up on something.

Not that I think Lennon was killed by some undercover government agency or contractor.

But, when one takes a look at this clip, if u pay attention, a few things kinda come out,

Ya, he had tons of followers, The fan that they fed one day, that was asking questions on the Cavett show, that was creepy. You see it in Yokos face. She's creeped out. I was creeped out just watching it, let alone standing next to him.
Charlie Manson would have had a field day with the likes of that fan.

The second thing, and if the conspiracy believers are right, is the way Lennon explains, at the end of the Cavett clip,
is the way he tried and believed you should change things. That it was kinda stupid to confront an armed riot police man, and the establishment head on. The way to do it was in a way they, the powers that be, did not understand.
And wouldn't notice.

Which, if I was a CIA guy, or whatever, this would make me take note. I would maybe think this guy could really be dangerous. He's like me, but on the other side,
Where these words on the Cavett show the ones that got him killed?

But really, that stuff was over, for a long time, it was a different world, different times, 1975 vs 1980.

At least this guy thinks so.

https://youtu.be/J_tYKZ9Mx8g
JPT
2/15/2020 6:26pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
I farted a dog right off my bed.
Sound waves blew her right off.
That does not surprise me.

Laughing
oldblood
2/15/2020 7:34pm
Ok, I'll gladly be the dark horse.
What, exactly, was soooo bad about what drop-bear posted that it was beyond the mental capacity of vital. Not only that, (and I'm not a big fan of JL) but, what would he say about it?
oldblood
2/15/2020 7:43pm
and, where is dropbear, what does he have to say?
APLMAN99
2/15/2020 7:51pm
oldblood wrote:
Ok, I'll gladly be the dark horse. What, exactly, was soooo bad about what drop-bear posted that it was beyond the mental capacity of vital. Not...
Ok, I'll gladly be the dark horse.
What, exactly, was soooo bad about what drop-bear posted that it was beyond the mental capacity of vital. Not only that, (and I'm not a big fan of JL) but, what would he say about it?
My only issue with him was his straight up lying.

His opinions were whacked, but we're all allowed to have whacked opinions. Trying to justify those opinions by fabricating your "facts" is just stupid, though.

Post a reply to: Minister of Misinfomation

The Latest