Military going into closed Wal-marts

level
4/26/2015 2:33pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2015 6:03am
Operation Jade Helm is the most popular theory. Definitely some high level top secret shit going on for sure.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/texans-blame-secret-military-takeover-for-wa…
|
APLMAN99
4/26/2015 3:11pm
The most popular theory is also the most likely one. Those 5 stores were some of the most active when it came to concerted activities, and new NLRB voting rules were set to go into effect very shortly. By Walmart taking the action they did, they can accept transfers for employees they wish to keep while not offering them to the more vocal and active employees that are viewed as organizers.

It's pretty simple, actually.........
scooter5002
4/26/2015 5:27pm
It's a fuckin Wal Mart. Not like there isn't ANOTHER one to go to, not far away. What's the problem?
MotoMo165
4/26/2015 10:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2015 10:52pm
The Wal-Marts are giving their old employees 2 month pay with no work. So that cuts out the possibility of closing them down due to wage protest. Damn I really wonder what kind of operations they are using the walmarts for O_o . 6 wal-marts that suddenly need plumping repairs in the same cities as Op. Jade helm... OKAY that is not fishy at all

The Shop

APLMAN99
4/26/2015 11:18pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
The Wal-Marts are giving their old employees 2 month pay with no work. So that cuts out the possibility of closing them down due to wage...
The Wal-Marts are giving their old employees 2 month pay with no work. So that cuts out the possibility of closing them down due to wage protest. Damn I really wonder what kind of operations they are using the walmarts for O_o . 6 wal-marts that suddenly need plumping repairs in the same cities as Op. Jade helm... OKAY that is not fishy at all
Perhaps you aren't understanding the issue here. Paying the employees helps Walmart attempt to establish good will with the NLRB examiners who will probably be deciding whether their actions were legal or not.

The issue isn't any simple wage protest. It's the fact that the new rules that were set to go into effect would have almost guaranteed that most of those 5 stores would have voted to be represented by a union. Once that first brick crumbles, it wouldn't take much for it to happen nationwide. If they waited to close those stores until after the employees voted to be represented, they'd have probably been in some hotter water with the NLRB than they may be already.

These closings were absolutely a way to remind the organizers and the outside groups involved that they are willing to play hard ball if need be. Could be a brilliant move, as long as they don't get hammered early by the NLRB.
Rooster
4/27/2015 10:33am
Texans blame secret military takeover for Walmart closings, secret tunnels

I think those are the same Texans that will blame tornados for gay marriage.
4/27/2015 12:35pm
Ah...these people are completely out of their minds. Websites with zero journalistic credibility linking to other news sites with zero journalistic credibility.
Why listen to "experts' nattering on about things they simply perceive because of their own highly paranoid bias?
newmann
4/27/2015 1:48pm
Plumbing repairs being handled by the New World Wal Mart Commission? Big blue horses being installed at the entrances?Laughing

newmann
4/27/2015 1:50pm
Maybe they will freshen all those dumps up with some cheerful artwork.

426Hemi
Fantasy
2729th
4/27/2015 4:09pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/26/88956/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Lol perfect
4/27/2015 5:18pm
newmann wrote:
Maybe they will freshen all those dumps up with some cheerful artwork. [img]https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/waves-add.jpg[/img]
Maybe they will freshen all those dumps up with some cheerful artwork.

Since I'm fascinated with conspiracy stuff, I checked this thing out in Denver. Much ado about nothing. A minor piece of art in an entirely normal airport.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/28/2015 5:27am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2015 5:27am
Comedy. Until I remember that there are people who actually believe this stuff.
level
4/28/2015 5:16pm
You guys don't believe in any conspiracy theories but explain all the military trucks and choppers? Oh that is right you can't. You just believe whatever the government tells you.

There is more going on here and you guys are completely naive to believe that there are not underground and secret projects going on and the public gets a load of bullshit.

So who is laughing now?
level
4/28/2015 5:17pm
GuyB wrote:
Comedy. Until I remember that there are people who actually believe this stuff.
So enlighten me then GuyB. You think it is just plumbing issues? Military craft has to go in to fix plumbing issues? Even the local texas government is getting involved now.

I have no idea what is going on but it's not what we are being told that is for sure.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/28/2015 5:27pm
level wrote:
So enlighten me then GuyB. You think it is just plumbing issues? Military craft has to go in to fix plumbing issues? Even the local texas...
So enlighten me then GuyB. You think it is just plumbing issues? Military craft has to go in to fix plumbing issues? Even the local texas government is getting involved now.

I have no idea what is going on but it's not what we are being told that is for sure.
I can't believe you don't know that the troops are transported via chemtrails. Laughing
4/28/2015 9:52pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2015 10:07pm
level wrote:
You guys don't believe in any conspiracy theories but explain all the military trucks and choppers? Oh that is right you can't. You just believe whatever...
You guys don't believe in any conspiracy theories but explain all the military trucks and choppers? Oh that is right you can't. You just believe whatever the government tells you.

There is more going on here and you guys are completely naive to believe that there are not underground and secret projects going on and the public gets a load of bullshit.

So who is laughing now?
You can pretty much put people into two groups.
Those that believe that evil doing Arabs hijacked and flew planes into various buildings and those that do not.

Are the Wal-Mart closures linked to the 'jade helm 15' op? Who knows?
Your guess is as good as that the MSM talking heads are saying.

One thing for sure is that the military carrying out undercover training operations within the general population is pretty interesting.

'All warfare is based on deception' Sun Tzu
APLMAN99
4/28/2015 10:50pm
level wrote:
You guys don't believe in any conspiracy theories but explain all the military trucks and choppers? Oh that is right you can't. You just believe whatever...

So who is laughing now?
I'm laughing now.

At you, not with you. ........
4/28/2015 11:10pm
level wrote:

So who is laughing now?
APLMAN99 wrote:
I'm laughing now.

At you, not with you. ........
Haha typical, imposing your fear of being laughed at by others in its self is well laughable.

You should know by now that doesn't work on conspiracy theory types.

Atmos
4/29/2015 2:32pm
Holy nut jobs. You people crack me up.
XXVoid MainXX
4/29/2015 2:59pm
level wrote:
So enlighten me then GuyB. You think it is just plumbing issues? Military craft has to go in to fix plumbing issues? Even the local texas...

GuyB wrote:
I can't believe you don't know that the troops are transported via chemtrails. Laughing
Ah yes, the chem trails. Smile Don't forget the death ray that took out the towers in 9/11 (Dr Judy Wood), or was it thermite? I'm confused. Smile
yzthumpa
4/30/2015 5:41am
Here's what gets me about military conspiracy theorists: the military is made up of ordinary American citizens. Your brother. Or your cousin. Or the kid next door. Or the kid down the street you grew up with. Moms, dads. Sons, daughters. If there were ever any conspiracy for a military takeover, what makes anyone think that the members of our military would follow orders and carry it out? This is their country too - and are they not among the most patriotic of Americans? In Nazi Germany, you had a fanatic leader with fanatical followers who bought into his propaganda. There is nothing near that atmosphere going on in America - if anything, it's anti-govt. People act like "the military" is some mysterious, foreign force that will follow the commands of - I guess Obama??? - to take over on his whim. "Sorry about martial law mom and little sis, but Obama said..."
71Fish
4/30/2015 11:56am
yzthumpa wrote:
Here's what gets me about military conspiracy theorists: the military is made up of ordinary American citizens. Your brother. Or your cousin. Or the kid next...
Here's what gets me about military conspiracy theorists: the military is made up of ordinary American citizens. Your brother. Or your cousin. Or the kid next door. Or the kid down the street you grew up with. Moms, dads. Sons, daughters. If there were ever any conspiracy for a military takeover, what makes anyone think that the members of our military would follow orders and carry it out? This is their country too - and are they not among the most patriotic of Americans? In Nazi Germany, you had a fanatic leader with fanatical followers who bought into his propaganda. There is nothing near that atmosphere going on in America - if anything, it's anti-govt. People act like "the military" is some mysterious, foreign force that will follow the commands of - I guess Obama??? - to take over on his whim. "Sorry about martial law mom and little sis, but Obama said..."
Not only that, but nowadays secrets last about as long as people can hold their breath. The secret is spread world wide before they go home for the day.
huck
4/30/2015 12:08pm
level wrote:

So who is laughing now?
XXVoid MainXX
4/30/2015 2:26pm
level wrote:

So who is laughing now?
huck wrote:
Should have known Alex Jones would be involved. He's the king of the tin foil hat wearers. Smile
level
4/30/2015 8:12pm
I love how you guys automatically assume I believe in this stuff. You make your own assumptions about me based off your own issues.

All I did was open a discussion on it. I have no idea what is going on. All I know is it is very suspect to close 5 walmarts at the same time all for the same issue-plumbing and then all of a sudden you have military craft going in and out.

That sounds pretty suspect to me. I have no idea what is going on but I'm also not a sheep that believes everything somebody tells me. We are in the dark on many things. So am I a sheep for believing what I am being told or I am a sheep for having a healthy dose of criticism?

You can believe what you want about me. I never said I believed in chemtrails just opened a discussion on it just like I am doing now. Bottom line-none of us know what is really going on with the Walmart stores but it's very suspect if you ask me.
Assholes. Smile

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wal-mart-laid-off-2-173549197.html
level
4/30/2015 8:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2015 8:16pm
level wrote:

So who is laughing now?
huck wrote:
See it is operation Jade Helm dick weeds. Told you so. It's a training exercise and the wal-mart closures probably had something to do with it. You guys are morons if you think that there are things going on with security that we are not made aware of. I am fine with it because it's for our protection and it's classified info but it still is going on.

I guess you guys are the ones that didn't believe what Edward Snowden said either right?
XXVoid MainXX
4/30/2015 8:16pm
Oh, some of us know what is going on with the Wal-Mart stores. Smile
level
4/30/2015 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2015 8:18pm
Oh, some of us know what is going on with the Wal-Mart stores. Smile
I swear you and Guyb must be brothers. You guys have the same holier than you attitude about everything like your smarter than everyone else.

Post a reply to: Military going into closed Wal-marts

The Latest