Micro doseing psilocybin to battle depression/ concussions

rongi#401
Edited Date/Time 4/12/2018 8:25pm
I've had a whole bunch of blows to the head, and was feeling not so good for a long time. Dragged down, depressed, and not too enthusiastic about life.
So I heard about this on the Joe Rogan podcast and did some research on micro doseing.
I couldn't find anyone with mushrooms so I went ahead and grew some. Ordered the spores online and followed a YouTube grow tutorial. A month later I had about 7 grams.
I started eating about a quarter gram every third day. Such a low amount towhere you don't trip out at all. Eat them in the morning and forget about it.
I immediately felt a difference. My memory's felt more clear, I felt more positive, and life felt more, life like.
I even got my girlfriend eating them and she was the BIGGEST sceptic. She says they really help with her studying for school, the info just sticks.
Anyone elts try this? I think it's a really good thing and could benefit alot of people, it's a shame it's deemed "illegal"
|
motogrady
4/10/2018 6:06am

I for one think it's kinda cool you found something that works for you.
Something that increases your quality of life.
Why they're illegal, who knows.
early
Fantasy
2231st
4/10/2018 6:37am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2018 11:13am
Tip: put them in a coffee grinder and grind them down as much as you can. Mix with hot chocolate or drink of choice. Easy to control the micro dose OR take a full 3 grams and feel it hit way harder than it normally would.

Edit: Forgot to add that this speeds up the metabolism of it so you can get into and out of a session faster in about 4-6 hours

And good luck, hope it helps you out but be careful.
akillerwombat
4/10/2018 6:50am
A lot of therapists have begun using them to treat people with depression (particularly PTSD). I tend to do them once or twice a year and it's a wonderful mental reset; makes me feel much lighter. Everyone should try them at least once. Even in the smallest of doses it's an incredibly rewarding experience.

I'll second what early said about mixing them into things... in addition to grinding them up a great (and mellow) way to take them is to boil them with some tea.

The Shop

Foghorn
4/10/2018 7:01am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2018 7:02am
We picked them a few times on the West coast way back when. Small, pointy black ones. I can remember thinking I should write a book while under the influence. Must have had a Timothy Leary like moment. They used to be legal here "when still wet" but became illegal when dried. Glad to hear there are some positive uses other than delving into the depths of your mind.
gabrielito
4/10/2018 7:54am
motogrady wrote:

like with cannabis, an extremely useful and inexpensive treatment that can be readily grown by nearly anyone isn't in the best interest of Pharma companies that make extremely large contributions to the people who make things illegal. That's why they are illegal.
akillerwombat
4/10/2018 8:05am
gabrielito wrote:
like with cannabis, an extremely useful and inexpensive treatment that can be readily grown by nearly anyone isn't in the best interest of Pharma companies that...
like with cannabis, an extremely useful and inexpensive treatment that can be readily grown by nearly anyone isn't in the best interest of Pharma companies that make extremely large contributions to the people who make things illegal. That's why they are illegal.
Anyone on here doing their own grow?
Rooster
4/10/2018 10:41am
early wrote:
Tip: put them in a coffee grinder and grind them down as much as you can. Mix with hot chocolate or drink of choice. Easy to...
Tip: put them in a coffee grinder and grind them down as much as you can. Mix with hot chocolate or drink of choice. Easy to control the micro dose OR take a full 3 grams and feel it hit way harder than it normally would.

Edit: Forgot to add that this speeds up the metabolism of it so you can get into and out of a session faster in about 4-6 hours

And good luck, hope it helps you out but be careful.
Grind them up to a powder and then mix them in with some dark chocolate and nuts.

The nuts take away from the grittiness of the powder and the chocolate completely masks the taste.

Mix the powder into the melted chocolate as you take it off the heat. Use a double boiler to avoid overheating either the chocolate or psilocybin. Psilocybin doesn't like being heated very high, nor does chocolate. Mix it up really good and spread it out on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. You can reheat it a little to get the viscosity back for pouring if you need to. At that point you can cut it into squares based on how much powder you added to get your dosage correct. Careful though. The chocolates are so good you may have difficulty stopping at your "micro"dose. Obviously don't leave the final product laying around if you have kids or pets that like human food.

Or just go buy empty gel capsules and add the powder to them. A quarter gram doesn't take up that much space once it's been reduced to a fine powder.

Half of silicon valley is micro dosing hallucinogens it would seem. Increased creativity and productivity as well as the therapeutic benefits listed in OP's post are the general reasons.
4/10/2018 10:51am
motogrady wrote:

gabrielito wrote:
like with cannabis, an extremely useful and inexpensive treatment that can be readily grown by nearly anyone isn't in the best interest of Pharma companies that...
Bingo.
FiendzCC
4/10/2018 11:58am
Ah, the fungus of life Cool

One of my buddies has been trying this, he's been majorly depressed his whole life. After only microdosing once or twice, he said he feels like a new man.
rongi#401
4/10/2018 5:57pm
most ive eaten when i was younger was 5 gram, yikes. a bit of an overload of the sensesWoohoo
rongi#401
4/10/2018 5:59pm
p.s that pic i posted are the ones i grew
Foghorn
4/10/2018 6:14pm
rongi#401 wrote:
most ive eaten when i was younger was 5 gram, yikes. a bit of an overload of the sensesWoohoo
Wow! One gram was way too much in my experience. Some studies say 6 grams can be fatal. Are you sure?
motogrady
4/10/2018 7:13pm
rongi#401 wrote:
Foghorn wrote:
Wow! One gram was way too much in my experience. Some studies say 6 grams can be fatal. Are you sure?

Don't know how many grams, a finger deep in a Baggiemaybe, but the last time I saw Pink Floyd, last time I did them, it was great.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
4/10/2018 8:13pm
What about Jenkem micro-dosing?
rongi#401
4/11/2018 10:11am
rongi#401 wrote:
Foghorn wrote:
negative, one fist full, weighed it. ate it.

i have a buddy that ate 14...

ive read that it would take like 22 POUNDS to kill you or something close to that. and youd die over over eating
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
4/11/2018 1:56pm
FolkLoar wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/04/11/254925/s1200_8872BAD8_903A_4CAA_8C24_1B804D1B512E.jpg[/img]

Epic brilliance! Well played!
Foghorn
4/11/2018 2:51pm
rongi#401 wrote:
Foghorn wrote:
rongi#401 wrote:
negative, one fist full, weighed it. ate it. i have a buddy that ate 14... ive read that it would take like 22 POUNDS to kill...
negative, one fist full, weighed it. ate it.

i have a buddy that ate 14...

ive read that it would take like 22 POUNDS to kill you or something close to that. and youd die over over eating
I've read up to 37 pounds and as low as 6 grams. Regardless, I would definitely be afraid to pop more than a gram (and any nowadays) based on the experienced effects of a gram. Then again, there are around 200 species with the most powerful being at least twice that of the ones we normally get in North America (google!) and of course, the caps are quite a bit more potent than the stems.
jeffro503
4/11/2018 7:44pm
rongi#401 wrote:
I've had a whole bunch of blows to the head, and was feeling not so good for a long time. Dragged down, depressed, and not too...
I've had a whole bunch of blows to the head, and was feeling not so good for a long time. Dragged down, depressed, and not too enthusiastic about life.
So I heard about this on the Joe Rogan podcast and did some research on micro doseing.
I couldn't find anyone with mushrooms so I went ahead and grew some. Ordered the spores online and followed a YouTube grow tutorial. A month later I had about 7 grams.
I started eating about a quarter gram every third day. Such a low amount towhere you don't trip out at all. Eat them in the morning and forget about it.
I immediately felt a difference. My memory's felt more clear, I felt more positive, and life felt more, life like.
I even got my girlfriend eating them and she was the BIGGEST sceptic. She says they really help with her studying for school, the info just sticks.
Anyone elts try this? I think it's a really good thing and could benefit alot of people, it's a shame it's deemed "illegal"
Would you mind posting a link , or send me a PM on where to get the spores? I'm looking for something off the wall to try.
rongi#401
4/12/2018 12:36am
rongi#401 wrote:
I've had a whole bunch of blows to the head, and was feeling not so good for a long time. Dragged down, depressed, and not too...
jeffro503 wrote:
Would you mind posting a link , or send me a PM on where to get the spores? I'm looking for something off the wall to...
Would you mind posting a link , or send me a PM on where to get the spores? I'm looking for something off the wall to try.
agarculture.com

dude is legit, not a scam, you wont get screwed.
i just got a syringe of alcabenzi but you can try whatever you want.
i remember always getting golden teacher when i was younger

and on youtube "willymyco" has simple step by step instructions, i used the PF tek style. its simple and uses brown rice flour for the food, no horse poop
MotoMo165
4/12/2018 4:39am
Ah, yes. Shroomies. I've tripped a few time with 3.5 and the latest time I did 5gs. This was about 8 months.. have tripped any hallucinogen since then Grinning I would say over 20 grams is dangerous. Pretty sure it's the toxins you need to worry about, well and the high.
Man that 5g trip was shitty. I should have tested out the batch before hand. I was in the correct mind set before eating them (happy, content, sober) and I just couldn't stop thinking about that what ifs in life. These were shit shrooms, as I've tripped probably 7 times now. The times I've done 3.5 it was great and very enjoyable.
Ive microdosed a few times, one time in particular was before a little 15 mile mtn bike ride, told my buddy afterwards and he was like shit you were haulling ass!!WoohooCool
hillbilly
4/12/2018 1:03pm
gabrielito wrote:
I grew mine in a aquarium.

Presser cooker for sterilization.

Ate to many once,once. Dude.

I was in a bad way. Total hallucination. I ate them many a time but this one time thought I wasn't coming back.
rongi#401
4/12/2018 8:24pm
gabrielito wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
I grew mine in a aquarium. Presser cooker for sterilization. Ate to many once,once. Dude. I was in a bad way. Total hallucination. I ate them...
I grew mine in a aquarium.

Presser cooker for sterilization.

Ate to many once,once. Dude.

I was in a bad way. Total hallucination. I ate them many a time but this one time thought I wasn't coming back.
WoohooWoohooWoohoo maybe your just dreaming still. Wakeup hillbilly it's time to go homeLaughing
rongi#401
4/12/2018 8:25pm
It's funny everyone's description of how it felt to over do it is "dude"

Post a reply to: Micro doseing psilocybin to battle depression/ concussions

The Latest