Mess with the bull, you get the horn.....

JustMX
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:05am
Definitely don't want to trip when you are in an arena with a bull that you have stuck a couple swords into..................

http://www.nypost.com/...tjSkLhIP?photo_num=1
|
kdx man
5/23/2010 11:07am
I cant understand bullfighting.

This guy got what was coming to him.
SteveS
5/23/2010 12:05pm
kdx man wrote:

One could say, "I can't understand motocross. David Bailey (or insert name of any famous paralyzed or dead motocrosser here) got what was coming to him."
jmar
5/23/2010 1:16pm
kdx man wrote:

SteveS wrote:
One could say, "I can't understand motocross. David Bailey (or insert name of any famous paralyzed or dead motocrosser here) got what was coming to him."
Drugging a killing a bull involves two forms of life. In moto the person on the bike is risking only them selfs and others on the track that are doing the same.

In the end, the bull always loses and I don't see any sport in that.
Void Main
5/23/2010 3:45pm
Really? We have beef cattle on our farm (parents farm) and they have a pretty good life grazing in the pasture. By the way, what is a rodeo cow?

The Shop

kdx man
5/23/2010 4:20pm
If those matadors had any balls they wouldnt drug the shit out of the bulls before the fight.

I don't see the fun in drugging, taunting, and killing a bull in the name of "sport".
jib-tmb
5/23/2010 4:42pm
Take away the drugs and put him and the bull in the arena alone. Then lets see who wins. He can use his little cape if he wants.
WhKnuckle
5/23/2010 4:44pm
kdx man wrote:

SteveS wrote:
I'm tempted to ask if you've ever had a normal human thought, but then I realize you wouldn't have any way to know.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
5/23/2010 4:47pm
Bullfighting is for poosies. Every humane person pulls for the bull to destroy the torturer.
SteveS
5/24/2010 6:07am
kdx man wrote:

SteveS wrote:
WhKnuckle wrote:
I'm tempted to ask if you've ever had a normal human thought, but then I realize you wouldn't have any way to know.
It's called being able to be circumspect. There are many around the world who think bullfighting is a noble, worthwhile pursuit. Likewise, there are many who think that motocross is a worthless death and injury ridden pursuit.

A man was spectacularly gored through the jaw and mouth. You can be astounded, amazed, etc. wonder if he survived, and so on.

A motocrosser gets a spinal or head injury. You can be amazed, astounded, wonder if he will survive, etc.

Or you can ridicule him for having taken the pursuit.
jtiger12
5/24/2010 8:11am
kdx man wrote:

SteveS wrote:
how can you compare these 2 sports Steve? I am missing the part where one of the 2 parties in MX (bike, rider) is tortured for 2 days and nights, has their genitals abused, and is repeatedly stabbed and slowly bled to death in front of a cheering audience? In motocross, riders choose to perform, these bulls never get that choice.
CamP
5/24/2010 8:26am
Bull fighting is bull shit.
SteveS
5/24/2010 11:37am
kdx man wrote:

SteveS wrote:
jtiger12 wrote:
how can you compare these 2 sports Steve? I am missing the part where one of the 2 parties in MX (bike, rider) is tortured for...
how can you compare these 2 sports Steve? I am missing the part where one of the 2 parties in MX (bike, rider) is tortured for 2 days and nights, has their genitals abused, and is repeatedly stabbed and slowly bled to death in front of a cheering audience? In motocross, riders choose to perform, these bulls never get that choice.
Both sports can be compared because the human participant risks death, dismemberment, or maiming at the hands (horns?) of a four legged or four-stroked beast.

As to the bullfighting? I don't like it. I think the PETA types have over-claimed what happens to the bulls. But in the end it depends on whether you think all other animals than humans are different from humans or the same or superior. The cattle I eat probably get mistreated if you believe the PETA people.

Post a reply to: Mess with the bull, you get the horn.....

The Latest