Meanwhile in Oregon

peelout
1/8/2018 12:35pm
She needs a couple of cheeseburgers. So, as usual, I'm confused. They made a law in Oregon saying you have to pump your own gas? I...
She needs a couple of cheeseburgers.

So, as usual, I'm confused. They made a law in Oregon saying you have to pump your own gas?

I haven't seen a service station attendant in decades. The last time I remember seeing one it was me. I was the attendant at one of the stations there in Olancha, California for the summer. 1977...I think.
Ruby Rose has some good nsfw pics from Orange Is The New Black tv show, bro

do yourself a favor and look them up
Rhino
1/8/2018 12:49pm
She needs a couple of cheeseburgers. So, as usual, I'm confused. They made a law in Oregon saying you have to pump your own gas? I...
She needs a couple of cheeseburgers.

So, as usual, I'm confused. They made a law in Oregon saying you have to pump your own gas?

I haven't seen a service station attendant in decades. The last time I remember seeing one it was me. I was the attendant at one of the stations there in Olancha, California for the summer. 1977...I think.
peelout wrote:
Ruby Rose has some good nsfw pics from Orange Is The New Black tv show, bro

do yourself a favor and look them up
Damn that's disgusting. Evidently Shes another of these gender freaks also. No thanks.

Donovan759
1/12/2018 12:49pm

At what point do you say... "you know what, I should probably stop... something's wrong."?
peelout
1/12/2018 1:00pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2018 1:01pm
Donovan759 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/12/237603/s1200_oregonians.jpg[/img] At what point do you say... "you know what, I should probably stop... something's wrong."?

At what point do you say... "you know what, I should probably stop... something's wrong."?
why am i not surprised that it's a Subaru owner

Oregon must not have the "dummy proof" gas pumps yet. here they disconnect with barely any force. ripped one off trying to get to the back corner of my snowmobile trailer one time.

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
1/12/2018 2:48pm
Different states have different crazy laws. I worked at a gas station in college and every now and then someone from Indiana or Ohio would get pissed that they couldn't just drive up and start filling fuel without paying first. They'd actually get pissed at me for it. Hey dude, it's not my fault that the station owners didn't want to get ripped off every 3rd driver....
peelout
1/12/2018 4:15pm
Falcon wrote:
Different states have different crazy laws. I worked at a gas station in college and every now and then someone from Indiana or Ohio would get...
Different states have different crazy laws. I worked at a gas station in college and every now and then someone from Indiana or Ohio would get pissed that they couldn't just drive up and start filling fuel without paying first. They'd actually get pissed at me for it. Hey dude, it's not my fault that the station owners didn't want to get ripped off every 3rd driver....
another weird Cali thing is the more expensive gas if you're paying credit/debit... most of our stations are lines of cars, if everyone had to pay cash for the lower price the lines would be down the road.
APLMAN99
1/12/2018 4:29pm
Falcon wrote:
Different states have different crazy laws. I worked at a gas station in college and every now and then someone from Indiana or Ohio would get...
peelout wrote:
another weird Cali thing is the more expensive gas if you're paying credit/debit... most of our stations are lines of cars, if everyone had to pay...
another weird Cali thing is the more expensive gas if you're paying credit/debit... most of our stations are lines of cars, if everyone had to pay cash for the lower price the lines would be down the road.
That's not just a California thing!

A couple of the larger "chain" gas station/mini marts here have the different cash/card pricing as well. Haven't noticed at the local spots so much, though. Circle K still does it, I think AM/PM (Arco) also?

I'm mostly a Costco gas guy, or Safeway if my wife does enough shopping to get some pretty large discounts.
reded
1/13/2018 5:47am
Falcon wrote:
Thankfully I live in an area where I'm recognized at all 4 stations and they reset the pumps without my having to pre-pay. I wish the dickheads of the world hadn't fucked this up for the rest of us. Pre-pay is a pain in the ass for us cash carrying types.
Donovan759
1/15/2018 6:26am
Falcon wrote:
peelout wrote:
another weird Cali thing is the more expensive gas if you're paying credit/debit... most of our stations are lines of cars, if everyone had to pay...
APLMAN99 wrote:
That's not just a California thing! A couple of the larger "chain" gas station/mini marts here have the different cash/card pricing as well. Haven't noticed at...
That's not just a California thing!

A couple of the larger "chain" gas station/mini marts here have the different cash/card pricing as well. Haven't noticed at the local spots so much, though. Circle K still does it, I think AM/PM (Arco) also?

I'm mostly a Costco gas guy, or Safeway if my wife does enough shopping to get some pretty large discounts.
Used to be that way in PA a long time ago but I believe they stopped that in the 90's... maybe before.. Don't remember.

Post a reply to: Meanwhile in Oregon

The Latest