Market testing the lows from Oct

8/3/2020 4:59pm
Well that happened sooner than I thought! Getting delisted will do that though. We'll see how this cookie crumbles, but I'll be doing it as an...
Well that happened sooner than I thought! Getting delisted will do that though. We'll see how this cookie crumbles, but I'll be doing it as an outsider for now.
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I bought more. Couple hundred bucks will buy a lot of shares, and what’s a couple hundred more compared to what I’ve already lost? :laugh: We’ll...
I bought more. Couple hundred bucks will buy a lot of shares, and what’s a couple hundred more compared to what I’ve already lost? Laughing We’ll see how it plays out.
Yeah I threw a couple bucks at it after the fall. Nothing crazy, Robinhood wouldn't even let me buy it, but E-Trade would.
factoryfatty
8/4/2020 8:02am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/06/20/355824/s1200_Picture0620191100_1.jpg[/img] Got a couple of these at 1250 a month or so ago. Starting to look like a good bet.

Got a couple of these at 1250 a month or so ago. Starting to look like a good bet.

Gold just broke 2k this morning. Not a bad run so far, 1250 to 2006 in 14 months or so.

Silver really popping lately too.

This train is just getting started.

The central banks maybe able to pump up asset prices by devaluing their fiat currencies, but gold is exposing the scam. M2 money supply is up 25% in last 12 months!

XXVoid MainXX
8/4/2020 8:11am
I missed the boat by a couple of days but put a little on DPHC this morning.

The Shop

Money
8/6/2020 11:54am Edited Date/Time 8/6/2020 11:55am
Also put a little in SHLL and AYRO a while back.
Wow how can ayro go from over 3k a share down to a couple of bucks? Any chance this thing could make a turn back up looks to be at bottom now?
XXVoid MainXX
8/6/2020 12:18pm
Ha ha, I never noticed that. If you look on google stock graph it's showing $706,395.86 per share back in 2000. Smile Must have split several thousand times. Smile
XXVoid MainXX
8/6/2020 12:25pm
AYRO was founded in 2015. Not sure why the stock history goes back so far before that. Must have been buyouts and other things involved.
Money
8/6/2020 1:40pm
AYRO was founded in 2015. Not sure why the stock history goes back so far before that. Must have been buyouts and other things involved.
That’s wild stuff. I had some good success with TUP earlier this week after the earnings came out.
factoryfatty
8/7/2020 12:22pm
Fed still concerned about the boogey man. Low inflation.

Well when the inflation metric the fed uses strips out food, energy prices and really waters down housing price inflation then I guess you won't find any of that sweet inflation they're after.

Their under reporting of inflation is a nice cover though for an excuse to print trillions because "were not getting enough inflation"

factoryfatty
8/12/2020 8:45am
Don't worry about the 100 trillion or so in unfunded liabilities for social security or medicare, the white house economic advisor has articulated the plan:

Let me interpret for you

bond out = the fed will print the money

The guvment can guarantee you'll get your social security dollars. Although they cannot guarantee the purchasing power of those dollars, and it isn't looking good.

Money
8/12/2020 1:08pm
Ones apple and Tesla do there stock split at end of month will that be a good time to buy into those stocks. Could they retest there current values after they split?
ns503
8/12/2020 3:52pm
Anybody following the Northern Dynasty saga?
MotoTribology
Fantasy
335th
8/14/2020 11:05am Edited Date/Time 8/14/2020 11:06am
Even though the $ value is small for me, it is nice to see my timing on WARM was perfect, somehow. Some vague tweets and nothing substantial made it go +400% in the last 2-3 weeks.
JM485
8/20/2020 10:56pm
What's the consensus on cryptos like bitcoin? I have a couple of reservations here:

1. I see a ton of buzz on social media about it, with absolutely wild prices and predictions being thrown out without any basis to back them up. If you follow any trading pages you know that the bitcoin onslaught is relentless, and people have even gone so far as to just make up fake quotes from well known advisers to make the arguments more compelling. This just screams price manipulation to me, sucker the every day Joe into driving the price up with outlandish promises for a return, then when the price gets high enough the big players can bail and take massive profit.

2. There's talk of it taking over the US Dollar if the Fed drives us into hyperinflation like they're attempting to do, but I sure as hell can't see the government ever relinquishing control over our financial system. This, again, just screams bullshit to me. Also, I can't see most merchants accepting Bitcoin any time soon just because the price is so volatile, so it's somewhat of a store of value like gold at best.

At the same time though, there are some things that draw me to it:

1. Supply is limited, so only demand will drive the price at this point. The Fed can't fuck with it, they aren't making any more of it, what's out there is out there and that's all there is to it. There's very little left to mine at this point as I understand it.

2. Because there's a big push right now, and because it still hasn't reached it's record high yet since the last crash, could it still be early enough to jump in? Obviously this is a dangerous game and I'm expecting it to crash again, but if timed right I think there might be a lot of money still left to be made. Or, who knows, people might be so scared of the US Dollar now that this becomes a steady store of value in the future.

I don't know, I'm stumped on it, so if anyone has a compelling argument one way or the other I'd love to hear it.
kongols
8/21/2020 4:04am
TSLA hit 1000 in June. Today it hit 2000.
Nuuuuuuuuuuts. Are you millioner yet?
XXVoid MainXX
8/21/2020 5:01am
Well, not from TSLA but my hope is I'll have at least a mil in just TSLA and at this rate it won't be too much longer.
XXVoid MainXX
8/21/2020 6:54am
I definitely think that's a possibility at some point, but their future potential is so massive I think it actually still has a long way to go. You might end up being the genius selling at 1500 but at this rate it might be 3000 by the end of today. Smile
factoryfatty
8/21/2020 7:36am
Below is a chart of the market cap of Apple from 1987 to present. Doubled from 1 trillion to 2 trillion in 5 months

Look at the so called dot com bubble circled in red.

This is a mega bubble from hell.

If you think any of these valuations are based on reality or is long term sustainable you're on drugs. Sure, trade this dog-shit market, but if you're a long term holder best of luck to you.

factoryfatty
8/21/2020 7:41am
Here's a chart of Apple shares outstanding. You can see they've been on the steady decline since 2013. Stock buybacks financed by 0% interest rates reducing the number of shares which pushes up the share price. Nice little scheme if your a CEO paid in bonuses based on share price.

kongols
8/21/2020 8:06am
Well, not from TSLA but my hope is I'll have at least a mil in just TSLA and at this rate it won't be too much...
Well, not from TSLA but my hope is I'll have at least a mil in just TSLA and at this rate it won't be too much longer.
Good for you!. Respect.
factoryfatty
8/21/2020 8:06am
JM485 wrote:
What's the consensus on cryptos like bitcoin? I have a couple of reservations here: 1. I see a ton of buzz on social media about it...
What's the consensus on cryptos like bitcoin? I have a couple of reservations here:

1. I see a ton of buzz on social media about it, with absolutely wild prices and predictions being thrown out without any basis to back them up. If you follow any trading pages you know that the bitcoin onslaught is relentless, and people have even gone so far as to just make up fake quotes from well known advisers to make the arguments more compelling. This just screams price manipulation to me, sucker the every day Joe into driving the price up with outlandish promises for a return, then when the price gets high enough the big players can bail and take massive profit.

2. There's talk of it taking over the US Dollar if the Fed drives us into hyperinflation like they're attempting to do, but I sure as hell can't see the government ever relinquishing control over our financial system. This, again, just screams bullshit to me. Also, I can't see most merchants accepting Bitcoin any time soon just because the price is so volatile, so it's somewhat of a store of value like gold at best.

At the same time though, there are some things that draw me to it:

1. Supply is limited, so only demand will drive the price at this point. The Fed can't fuck with it, they aren't making any more of it, what's out there is out there and that's all there is to it. There's very little left to mine at this point as I understand it.

2. Because there's a big push right now, and because it still hasn't reached it's record high yet since the last crash, could it still be early enough to jump in? Obviously this is a dangerous game and I'm expecting it to crash again, but if timed right I think there might be a lot of money still left to be made. Or, who knows, people might be so scared of the US Dollar now that this becomes a steady store of value in the future.

I don't know, I'm stumped on it, so if anyone has a compelling argument one way or the other I'd love to hear it.
I'd probably do what the institutional investors and central banks are doing, and that's not buying bitcoin.

FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
8/21/2020 8:35am Edited Date/Time 8/24/2020 8:22am
Void you are a Tesla legend. Great play man.
My daughter bought some bitcoin really early. I own litecoin, etherium and dodgecoin. I feel like if I put a small amount in all the crypto across the board its an easy gamble with little loss and huge possibilities. Maybe nothing happens and I lose a small amount or life could go the direction of crypto in the future. Easy gamble in my mind. I have made crazy money off the market in last couple weeks that I feel bad telling people about it. I flipped airlines and spac situations like Graf for a few weeks turning my junk drawer 12k account into 70k plus real quick. It seemed simple and when I had no doubt, I was right every time. I wish i risked way more. Been beating my Wells fargo guy by quite a bit. Lol
I thought i was a genius buying tesla at 200 or something and selling for about 260 lol. Fail
I actually just bought tesla again at 1500 and Apple too before split. My thoughts are if you wait till split it will skyrocket first thing that first day so buying at 1500 garunteed a lower split price. Makes perfect sense to me.
Junk drawer account means I only put money from selling a few random things after cleaning out my garage or attic etc.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional trader and anything I have posted is just opinion. Always do your own research and only trade money you can afford to lose.
XXVoid MainXX
8/21/2020 12:51pm
Well, if I know one thing I know that I can't predict what the market will do next. I more than doubled my money in just a few days on NKLA by getting in right before the IPO at 30 and getting out right after at 80. Smile I wish I had put more in than I did because I called that one pretty good. As far as the cryptos, I don't understand them and don't believe in them so I won't put any of my money in them. I feel like I have a good handle on TSLA and I do believe they can disrupt a few different sectors. And, they are the only public company with Elon Musk at the helm, which is who I am really betting on. If anything happens to him it will all go down in flames quickly so I hope he has really good body guards.
factoryfatty
8/22/2020 8:42am
Saw yesterday that Tesla is trading at 1000 times earnings! Hahaha. In a recession no doubt.

The average in the auto industry is 15.

When will the inevitable "what was everyone thinking? how come no one saw this coming?"
factoryfatty
8/22/2020 8:45am
And those Tesla "earnings" have a little voodoo magic baked in. Who cares though... YOLO
XXVoid MainXX
8/22/2020 12:31pm
It won't be long before Tesla IS the auto industry, not to mention a couple of other industries. Within the next 20 years several well established companies will gone like the horse and buggy.
factoryfatty
8/22/2020 2:07pm
I guess only mad man bold claims like that could justify a 1000 PE ratio.

Post a reply to: Market testing the lows from Oct

The Latest