Glad Astro’s got that one at home. What a game
JPT
10/29/2017 10:44pm
Wow.
MXant15
Fantasy
729th
10/29/2017 10:46pm
Hell of a game! Sucks my Dodgers didn’t win but the Astros played a great game. Back to LA...

The Shop

Hut
10/29/2017 10:48pm

MXant15
Fantasy
729th
10/29/2017 11:18pm
heres the video of the fan stealing the ball and throwing it back.. lmao!! The look on the woman’s face is priceless!!

Not sure how to embed from my phone?
Hut
10/29/2017 11:38pm
I liked the guy throwing it back, a true fan!
ns503
10/30/2017 4:12am
I couldn't stay awake any longer (on the wrong coast for watching this stuff), I shut the TV off when it was 3-0 LA & Kershaw was in control. Couldn't believe the score when I heard it this morning.
peelout
10/30/2017 9:18am
MXant15 wrote:
heres the video of the fan stealing the ball and throwing it back.. lmao!! The look on the woman’s face is priceless!! [embed]http://youtu.be/ZXF2PSjxsCg[/embed] Not sure how...
heres the video of the fan stealing the ball and throwing it back.. lmao!! The look on the woman’s face is priceless!!

that was a total dick move, fan or not that was a fucked up thing to do
Joemx
10/30/2017 2:24pm
MXant15 wrote:
heres the video of the fan stealing the ball and throwing it back.. lmao!! The look on the woman’s face is priceless!! [embed]http://youtu.be/ZXF2PSjxsCg[/embed] Not sure how...

peelout wrote:
It turns out that the 2 guys are brothers and the woman is the guy in the red shirt's wife. The guy in the red shirt was a little mad at his brother because the wife wanted to throw the ball back.
peelout
10/30/2017 3:12pm
MXant15 wrote:

peelout wrote:
Joemx wrote:
It turns out that the 2 guys are brothers and the woman is the guy in the red shirt's wife. The guy in the red shirt...
It turns out that the 2 guys are brothers and the woman is the guy in the red shirt's wife. The guy in the red shirt was a little mad at his brother because the wife wanted to throw the ball back.
that makes more sense, however, it would be a hell of a souvenir.

i would have thrown his ass over
MXant15
Fantasy
729th
10/31/2017 5:18pm
Here we go! I pray that we can get verlander out of his comfort zone early.
ocscottie
10/31/2017 9:44pm
Series tied 3-3, fuck ya!!!!!! Game 7 where the drama really ramps up.
ns503
11/1/2017 4:09am
At least when I fell asleep last night, I didn't miss anything.

Going to try again tonight but not expecting to last to the end.
MelonFan123
11/1/2017 7:48am
Game 7 baby!!!

Anyone see the HR last night by Pederson to left field where the fan with the glove totally whiffed it and it hit the girl right behind him right in the stomach?!? Grinning
JPT
11/1/2017 6:08pm
Houston starting off strong.
ns503
11/1/2017 6:46pm
Why did he waste an ace reliever for one batter with two outs and bases empty in the second inning? I'm baffled.
TXDirt
11/2/2017 6:42am
Astros!! Springer was amazing. 5 HR's in the World Series!
borg
11/2/2017 4:07pm
Congrats to the Astros. At least everyone but Gurriel.

As it turns out, it was a mistake to start Darvish. Astros never scored another run after they pulled him in the second inning. Dodgers didn't do much either except swing at pitches out of the strike zone. They looked pretty bad.
Good series though. Both teams have a lot to be proud of.
TXDirt
11/2/2017 6:44pm
borg wrote:
Congrats to the Astros. At least everyone but Gurriel. As it turns out, it was a mistake to start Darvish. Astros never scored another run after...

As it turns out, it was a mistake to start Darvish. Astros never scored another run after they pulled him in the second inning. Dodgers didn't do much either except swing at pitches out of the strike zone. They looked pretty bad.
The Gurriel thing was blown out of proportion. Yeah it was dumb and he apologized and it seemed sincere. It's not like he kicked a dog for heavens sake. He's from a different culture and he certainly learned a lesson now. I think he genuinely felt bad about it. He apologized. Darvish accepted his apology. That's good enough. Others may disagree.
borg
11/2/2017 6:59pm
borg wrote:
Congrats to the Astros. At least everyone but Gurriel. As it turns out, it was a mistake to start Darvish. Astros never scored another run after...

TXDirt wrote:
The Gurriel thing was blown out of proportion. Yeah it was dumb and he apologized and it seemed sincere. It's not like he kicked a dog...
The Gurriel thing was blown out of proportion. Yeah it was dumb and he apologized and it seemed sincere. It's not like he kicked a dog for heavens sake. He's from a different culture and he certainly learned a lesson now. I think he genuinely felt bad about it. He apologized. Darvish accepted his apology. That's good enough. Others may disagree.
Nice try.
TXDirt
11/2/2017 8:25pm
borg wrote:

TXDirt wrote:
The Gurriel thing was blown out of proportion. Yeah it was dumb and he apologized and it seemed sincere. It's not like he kicked a dog...
borg wrote:
Nice try.
So what punishment would have been fitting for his "major" transgression in your eyes.

Clearly you didn't want him to win the World Series. Would that have been enough for you.

Or do you need more blood?
speedman
11/3/2017 3:33pm
At the victory parade this afternoon, with the Series trophy waved aloft at lower right; the route made a turn toward the left of the photo at this point.

This corner of the route definitely felt like a safe spot--the guys in flo green up in the cherrypicker were lookouts/spotters, and the one guy w/ rifle watched the back edge of the crowd the whole time. The guy facing the parade with his arm on the rail has got a scoped rifle w/ bipod resting next to him.

I walked there & it must have been insane driving in & out; I live more than a mile from the photo location and people were already parking in my neighborhood when I set off. A lot of fun because nobody had any real idea what was coming next so we made a lot of noise for everything and went totally nuts when the trophy & team finally came through.

Post a reply to: MLB playoffs

The Latest