MK Ultra-Mockingbird media (conspiracy?)

Ozy
This thread in the moto forum is just crazy. Regis makes a reasonable and probably valid observation and the brainwashed of the group start in with the doom and gloom.
Example. Calif. Gov Newsome says in March we could have 25 million cases with 100,000 plus dead. Sadly, there were fatalities, but under 600 to date.

Media is not comparing apples to apples. USA has tested so many more citizens than any other country and States are claiming all deaths are covid 19 so they can get federal money. Other countries that did not shut down their economies have similar numbers.

We all got played by a media that wants more gov control

Likely MX season over
|
XXVoid MainXX
4/12/2020 5:03pm
scott_nz wrote:
the USA has not tested more than anyone, you are not even in the top 20. in test per million, good site, with per million people...
the USA has not tested more than anyone, you are not even in the top 20. in test per million,

good site, with per million people numbers as well,
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Your link shows that the US has tested more than everyone else.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
4/12/2020 5:07pm
scott_nz wrote:
the USA has not tested more than anyone, you are not even in the top 20. in test per million, good site, with per million people...
the USA has not tested more than anyone, you are not even in the top 20. in test per million,

good site, with per million people numbers as well,
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Your link shows that the US has tested more than everyone else.
not in tests per million people, which i stated
tests overall correct tho,

MotoMo165
4/12/2020 5:56pm
This shits fucking ridiculous. Wouldn’t you think if what your OP is presuming, they would have used a more deadly virus. Like you said, under 600 dead, which is awful, but doesn’t seem to be as deadly as the media made it out to be.

The next few months will be interesting to see what sorta surveillance laws they try to pass. With that said, I still believe that wont be the case and life will be getting back to normal here by the end of May.. but if they do end up passing all sort of laws to prevent the “next pandemic” then fuck.

The Shop

Sweetd31
4/12/2020 6:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2020 6:53pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
This shits fucking ridiculous. Wouldn’t you think if what your OP is presuming, they would have used a more deadly virus. Like you said, under 600...
This shits fucking ridiculous. Wouldn’t you think if what your OP is presuming, they would have used a more deadly virus. Like you said, under 600 dead, which is awful, but doesn’t seem to be as deadly as the media made it out to be.

The next few months will be interesting to see what sorta surveillance laws they try to pass. With that said, I still believe that wont be the case and life will be getting back to normal here by the end of May.. but if they do end up passing all sort of laws to prevent the “next pandemic” then fuck.
As strange as it is, and we were warned, we should ditch them smartphones into the garbage can. Blessed to be from Texas, not a lot of conformist round here. Sturgill Simpson sung a song on live TV in front of several million viewers describing a LOT of whats been and is currently going on. One of his most significant lines that stuck with me,

Well nobody’s looking up to care about a drone
All too busy looking down at our phone
Ego’s begging for food like a dog from a feed
Refreshing obsessively until our eyes start to bleed
They serve up distractions and we eat them with fries
Until the bombs fall out of our fucking skies

Where I live, there is a military drone that operates at about 30,000 feet, and no one bats an eye (unless you see it take off, you'd never know it is there). The day it first starting taking off, I was just like "fuck"... On top of that, a neighborhood police department in Houston had a bill passed that would allow them to use drones to respond to neighborhood disturbances/suspicious activities/alarms/etc. Have not heard a word about the pilot drone program since, just remember thinking, "checkmate".

Take everything I say with a heavy grain of salt, and I could go on and on with my observations, but I do not want to sound like a loon. I am just very cautious. They sell it as safety so you willingly put cameras on everyones front doorsteps and inside their own homes, Bill Burr had an excellent joke about it, but you could tell he was being dead-ass serious.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
4/13/2020 12:18am
I can tell you of 10 people now who had/have Corona but never got tested. Georgia ain't got any tests. People dying of heart attacks but it was a heart attack caused by corona. Quit reading fake news.
kongols
4/13/2020 1:26am Edited Date/Time 4/13/2020 1:26am
The problem is that some of you think that you`re smarter than the rest and everyone else is sheep. Just because you can make 2x2=5, doesn`t mean the answer is correct.
4/13/2020 2:19am
kongols wrote:
The problem is that some of you think that you`re smarter than the rest and everyone else is sheep. Just because you can make 2x2=5, doesn`t...
The problem is that some of you think that you`re smarter than the rest and everyone else is sheep. Just because you can make 2x2=5, doesn`t mean the answer is correct.
Why are you smarter than anyone else? Why is your source better than anyon else’s?
The line between fact and fiction is so fucked these days; one should only believe what they see personally or someome they truly trust.
Kongols, ive seen you post in the stock market thread and imo you’re switched on. I wish everyone was more weary of what is seen, spoken, reported and printed.
JeremyK
4/13/2020 4:45am
MotoMo165 wrote:
This shits fucking ridiculous. Wouldn’t you think if what your OP is presuming, they would have used a more deadly virus. Like you said, under 600...

Sweetd31 wrote:
As strange as it is, and we were warned, we should ditch them smartphones into the garbage can. Blessed to be from Texas, not a lot...
As strange as it is, and we were warned, we should ditch them smartphones into the garbage can. Blessed to be from Texas, not a lot of conformist round here. Sturgill Simpson sung a song on live TV in front of several million viewers describing a LOT of whats been and is currently going on. One of his most significant lines that stuck with me,

Well nobody’s looking up to care about a drone
All too busy looking down at our phone
Ego’s begging for food like a dog from a feed
Refreshing obsessively until our eyes start to bleed
They serve up distractions and we eat them with fries
Until the bombs fall out of our fucking skies

Where I live, there is a military drone that operates at about 30,000 feet, and no one bats an eye (unless you see it take off, you'd never know it is there). The day it first starting taking off, I was just like "fuck"... On top of that, a neighborhood police department in Houston had a bill passed that would allow them to use drones to respond to neighborhood disturbances/suspicious activities/alarms/etc. Have not heard a word about the pilot drone program since, just remember thinking, "checkmate".

Take everything I say with a heavy grain of salt, and I could go on and on with my observations, but I do not want to sound like a loon. I am just very cautious. They sell it as safety so you willingly put cameras on everyones front doorsteps and inside their own homes, Bill Burr had an excellent joke about it, but you could tell he was being dead-ass serious.
Do you really think our lives are that important (myself included ) that the military is gonna watch us with a drone 24/7
borg
4/13/2020 7:03am
None of us on this site are trained biologists so we have to take somebody's word for it. Unfortunately this Dr. Shiva is running for political office. That pretty much takes all of his bona-fides and tosses them in the trash.
There is a popular saying among stock market traders: Do your DD.
Sweetd31
4/13/2020 7:06am Edited Date/Time 4/13/2020 7:07am
JeremyK wrote:
Do you really think our lives are that important (myself included ) that the military is gonna watch us with a drone 24/7
Ughh, the Patriot Act strike a chord? Just meta-data.... right. I am just cautious of surveillance trends. Senior year in high-school, our school district (1,000+ graduating classes), made us read 1984... why? to be keen of tyranny, you should be too.
JeremyK
4/13/2020 7:13am
Sweetd31 wrote:
Ughh, the Patriot Act strike a chord? Just meta-data.... right. I am just cautious of surveillance trends. Senior year in high-school, our school district (1,000+ graduating...
Ughh, the Patriot Act strike a chord? Just meta-data.... right. I am just cautious of surveillance trends. Senior year in high-school, our school district (1,000+ graduating classes), made us read 1984... why? to be keen of tyranny, you should be too.
I believe they monitor our phones and website searches solely for the opportunity to make money off of us. The damn DMV can't even keep track if i turned in plates or not.
lestat
4/13/2020 7:16am
JeremyK wrote:
Of course they are not . The point being made is that they CAN watch you 24/7 , if they choose to do so .
Sweetd31
4/13/2020 7:36am Edited Date/Time 4/13/2020 7:39am
borg wrote:
None of us on this site are trained biologists so we have to take somebody's word for it. Unfortunately this Dr. Shiva is running for political...
None of us on this site are trained biologists so we have to take somebody's word for it. Unfortunately this Dr. Shiva is running for political office. That pretty much takes all of his bona-fides and tosses them in the trash.
I would not say none of us, now if you mean trained virologist... sure. But hand me human cells, and I will isolate them for you with a centrifuge, and antibodies with magnetic beads. Then, I'll even fluorescently label them for you in preparation for flow cytometry. I'm not gonna go on and on about tissue culture, transfections, PCR, gel electrophoresis, or all the fucking GD literature I read during grad school on spinal cord injury, oncogenesis, development, inducible stem cells, autoimmunity, CRISPR-cas9, and cellular signaling as a whole.

And I know for a damn fact, I am not the only one on this site. But some of us HAVE done our DD. But I am not a virologist.

The science field is cold, and the medical field is even colder, so much of it is fueled by government grants (go figure).
borg
4/13/2020 7:44am
borg wrote:
None of us on this site are trained biologists so we have to take somebody's word for it. Unfortunately this Dr. Shiva is running for political...
Sweetd31 wrote:
I would not say none of us, now if you mean trained virologist... sure. But hand me human cells, and I will isolate them for you...
I would not say none of us, now if you mean trained virologist... sure. But hand me human cells, and I will isolate them for you with a centrifuge, and antibodies with magnetic beads. Then, I'll even fluorescently label them for you in preparation for flow cytometry. I'm not gonna go on and on about tissue culture, transfections, PCR, gel electrophoresis, or all the fucking GD literature I read during grad school on spinal cord injury, oncogenesis, development, inducible stem cells, autoimmunity, CRISPR-cas9, and cellular signaling as a whole.

And I know for a damn fact, I am not the only one on this site. But some of us HAVE done our DD. But I am not a virologist.

The science field is cold, and the medical field is even colder, so much of it is fueled by government grants (go figure).
I probably meant virologist I guess but it's good to know that there are some on here that have have more that a layman's knowledge. Question: is there any other way for the virus to infect you other than entering through mucous membrane? I'm guessing that open sores qualify.
Sweetd31
4/13/2020 8:15am Edited Date/Time 4/13/2020 8:21am
borg wrote:
I probably meant virologist I guess but it's good to know that there are some on here that have have more that a layman's knowledge. Question...
I probably meant virologist I guess but it's good to know that there are some on here that have have more that a layman's knowledge. Question: is there any other way for the virus to infect you other than entering through mucous membrane? I'm guessing that open sores qualify.
The definition of a mucous membrane itself, is any cavity that eventually opens up to the surface. With wounds, the underlying dermis is highly vascularized, so you need to keep them clean. The main concern with viruses is the titer (unit/volume) of exposure. My fear is that we had this reaction to Corona, a virus that mounting evidence is proofing less deadly than the flu. I'm just saying.... where I live (4th largest city in US), around December/January, we had a mysterious virus outbreak, where people where getting sick as fuck (recovering), and testing negative for the flu.

I also, live in a city where a massive benzene breach occurs and contaminates the water supply, and the story was dead damn near 4-days later, with no official explanation to this day. JeremyK was right, they dont give a fuck about us.
Sweetd31
4/13/2020 8:35am Edited Date/Time 4/13/2020 8:41am
If you think the game is rigged, then none of this matters anyways. If the populous can truly overcome tyranny, then we have a chance. If not, then I whole heartedly feel, we will all see strictly-enforced mass surveillance and the further erosion of privacy in our lifetimes. But what is a life without hope, it sure is not living. So start living... now

*edit: privacy is already dead, surveillance hides in plain site and mocks those who see it. Sucks
4/13/2020 8:54am
Folks....burn down those 5G Towers.....that's what's causing COVID-19. That's what the celebrities are telling me

This is how stupid the world has become. This is what happens when people are entertained with diarrhea news and entertainment. Lack of reasoning is another pandemic.
MotoMo165
4/13/2020 9:24am
Folks....burn down those 5G Towers.....that's what's causing COVID-19. That's what the celebrities are telling me This is how stupid the world has become. This is what...
Folks....burn down those 5G Towers.....that's what's causing COVID-19. That's what the celebrities are telling me

This is how stupid the world has become. This is what happens when people are entertained with diarrhea news and entertainment. Lack of reasoning is another pandemic.
I don’t believe 5G is causing issues.. these are Russian trolls spreading BS online.
ts.p311
4/13/2020 3:34pm
Folks....burn down those 5G Towers.....that's what's causing COVID-19. That's what the celebrities are telling me This is how stupid the world has become. This is what...

You're being sarcastic with the 5g thing, right?
Sierra Ranger
4/13/2020 5:43pm
I'm not saying this will lead to a massive increase in permanent totalitarianism, police-state powers, forced vaccination, restrictions on travel, guns and free assembly, and digital tagging- but it's something to watch for.
motomojo
4/14/2020 2:16pm
Relax they're just moving the herd to new pastures. Smaller and less free but SAFE...yeah right.
BTW have any got their first UBI check. Universal Basic Income for all of you never going back to work.
motomojo
4/14/2020 2:46pm
I hesitate to post this as it is Vital but there may be one or two that are wondering what happen to their world.
That simulated one they see as real.
Here is where you live even if you don't think so.

Ozy
4/14/2020 6:38pm
Interesting replies, Cool!

I'm not sure what MK Ultra was except I thought it was mind control. Sure seems like the way the media all have the same talking points (mockingbird) it would fall under the MK ultra thing. Honestly I have no idea.

My take is the virus is real and was maybe going around in late Dec and Jan? I do believe social distancing saved lives . . . the price paid is a different debate!

I hope we can all get back to work ASAP and the unemployment rates go back to where they were before the quarantine
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
4/14/2020 7:05pm
Ozy wrote:
Interesting replies, Cool! I'm not sure what MK Ultra was except I thought it was mind control. Sure seems like the way the media all have...
Interesting replies, Cool!

I'm not sure what MK Ultra was except I thought it was mind control. Sure seems like the way the media all have the same talking points (mockingbird) it would fall under the MK ultra thing. Honestly I have no idea.

My take is the virus is real and was maybe going around in late Dec and Jan? I do believe social distancing saved lives . . . the price paid is a different debate!

I hope we can all get back to work ASAP and the unemployment rates go back to where they were before the quarantine
I agree with the fact we have saved lives, but unsure on the total cost, and the cost in suicides etc that will come from the economic fallout, sometimes the cure can be worse than the virus

I don't think there is a true right answer to this, just a few bad ones that you have to choose from,

Post a reply to: MK Ultra-Mockingbird media (conspiracy?)

The Latest