MES ps4 racing

St Ann More
2/8/2019 12:30pm
What am I doing wrong boys? Literally just bought PS4 tonight. Can't seem to purchase it via the PS4 store. It states Released 08.02.2019. Pre-order??? Ain't...
What am I doing wrong boys?

Literally just bought PS4 tonight.

Can't seem to purchase it via the PS4 store. It states

Released 08.02.2019. Pre-order??? Ain't it released?

There's no option to 'pre-order' or 'add to cart'. Just 'add to wishlist'.
dirtmike86 wrote:
It was only released for folks on the 5th who pre ordered the special edition. If you just bought it you wont be able to play...
It was only released for folks on the 5th who pre ordered the special edition. If you just bought it you wont be able to play until 12am.

Edit: just noticed you are from Great Britain. In that case I have now Fing idea lol.
All good now. Sorted! Downloading now! Cool
St Ann More
2/9/2019 8:19am
Requested to join the Vital PS4 group. Any of y'all on tonight to burn a few laps?
dirtmike86
2/9/2019 8:35am
Requested to join the Vital PS4 group. Any of y'all on tonight to burn a few laps?
I'll be on after sx.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/9/2019 9:00am
I'll take care of it later this afternoon. What's your PSN name?

The Shop

St Ann More
2/9/2019 12:34pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'll take care of it later this afternoon. What's your PSN name?
Cheers Mav, it's 'St_Ann_More'.
ProKawi24
2/11/2019 6:00pm
Post your PS4 names on here guys - I've been looking for online games to play but I only like to race guys from Vital.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/11/2019 6:12pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
Post your PS4 names on here guys - I've been looking for online games to play but I only like to race guys from Vital.
Check the list on the PS4 community. Over 90 names now. I'm sure some are more active than others.
ProKawi24
2/11/2019 6:34pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Check the list on the PS4 community. Over 90 names now. I'm sure some are more active than others.
Awesome, thanks Mav Smile
dirtmike86
2/13/2019 7:32am
Good racing last night with Prokawi. This game is much better than the last one. Not once did I notice a tough block on the track and block passing is now possible without talking both riders out. Whoops are way harder to get through which is nice and the people saying there are predetermined lines are wrong. 1 line may be faster but hitting that line consistantly takes good cornering and timing. Cant wait tell everyone's got it and has some time to get better. Ehhheemm matty.....
ProKawi24
2/13/2019 12:43pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
Good racing last night with Prokawi. This game is much better than the last one. Not once did I notice a tough block on the track...
Good racing last night with Prokawi. This game is much better than the last one. Not once did I notice a tough block on the track and block passing is now possible without talking both riders out. Whoops are way harder to get through which is nice and the people saying there are predetermined lines are wrong. 1 line may be faster but hitting that line consistantly takes good cornering and timing. Cant wait tell everyone's got it and has some time to get better. Ehhheemm matty.....
And your issues with Glendale continue, haha. It was much better racing than last year. If one of us hit the tough blocks they got reset right away. The collisions were much better too. We could block pass and bang bars pretty well without going down. That whole thing about predetermined lines is complete BS. I noticed you and I would do the rhythms totally different several times which is actually one of the funnest parts about this game - changing up your lines to either be more consistent (holding the lead) or to gain on someone.

Now if only Matty would join the party......
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
2/14/2019 1:00pm
I was just racing an online track with 4 minute plus lap times called Goliath.
St Ann More
2/17/2019 11:14am
ProKawi24 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Seems like a ghost town to be honest.

I've never seen a game being hosted within the community.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/17/2019 11:36am
ProKawi24 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Anybody can start a party/host a game and anyone from the list is free to join a session.

I still haven't purchased the game. MES had a lot issues when they released it and sounds like MES2 is similar. The experience with the first one put me off for MES2. I might grab it in a couple months. Not sure.

I'm currently playing the career in Red Dead Redemption 2.

That said feel free to start a game session and invite people to join you. I didn't start it for league/tournament racing or anything like that. Just started it so that guys on Vital who all have MX in common could play games together instead of playing with a bunch of randoms online.
St Ann More
2/17/2019 11:50am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Anybody can start a party/host a game and anyone from the list is free to join a session. I still haven't purchased the game. MES had...
Anybody can start a party/host a game and anyone from the list is free to join a session.

I still haven't purchased the game. MES had a lot issues when they released it and sounds like MES2 is similar. The experience with the first one put me off for MES2. I might grab it in a couple months. Not sure.

That said feel free to start a game session and invite people to join you. I didn't start it for league/tournament racing or anything like that. Just started it so that guys on Vital who all have MX in common could play games together instead of playing with a bunch of randoms online.
I hear ya, but I've attempted to host plenty of times to no avail.

Perhaps others felt burnt with MES and didn't throw more money Milestone's way.

As it stands, it's a ghost town! Shame!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/17/2019 11:56am

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Anybody can start a party/host a game and anyone from the list is free to join a session. I still haven't purchased the game. MES had...

I hear ya, but I've attempted to host plenty of times to no avail. Perhaps others felt burnt with MES and didn't throw more money Milestone's...
I hear ya, but I've attempted to host plenty of times to no avail.

Perhaps others felt burnt with MES and didn't throw more money Milestone's way.

As it stands, it's a ghost town! Shame!
Well I know when MES came out we had a pretty good group of guys racing nightly and it was pretty damn fun.

Clean racing, no bonehead moves, no guys pulling over to wait until you came back around to take you out, etc.

Was way more fun than playing with random guys online that's for sure.

Hopefully things pick up and more guys start to join sessions.

Post a reply to: MES ps4 racing

The Latest