MES ps4 racing

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2018 4:21 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Na. Was in the dog house for a few days, haha. Tried playing a few nights ago but no one was on. I'll be on tonight around 5:45

dirtmike86 wrote:

I hear ya. I took a short break to try and get my truck done and let everyone catch up ha!

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Nice, thanks for the chance to catch up! What are you doing to the truck?

Its a 72 ford. Just rebuilt the 390 motor and doing some interior stuff. Pretty much a full restore. I had a nissan titan but sold it to get a gas saver for work. So i cant go to the track until i get this thing done.

|

3/8/2018 4:45 PM

dirtmike86 wrote:

I hear ya. I took a short break to try and get my truck done and let everyone catch up ha!

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Nice, thanks for the chance to catch up! What are you doing to the truck?

dirtmike86 wrote:

Its a 72 ford. Just rebuilt the 390 motor and doing some interior stuff. Pretty much a full restore. I had a nissan titan but sold it to get a gas saver for work. So i cant go to the track until i get this thing done.

Nice!! How much more do you have to do to it?

I've heard the mileage isn't all that great in the Titans, but I've never had one.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/8/2018 4:57 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Nice, thanks for the chance to catch up! What are you doing to the truck?

dirtmike86 wrote:

Its a 72 ford. Just rebuilt the 390 motor and doing some interior stuff. Pretty much a full restore. I had a nissan titan but sold it to get a gas saver for work. So i cant go to the track until i get this thing done.

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Nice!! How much more do you have to do to it?

I've heard the mileage isn't all that great in the Titans, but I've never had one.

Just throw the intake manifold and carb back on, hook up some lines. Through the seat back in and head to the DMV. Yeah i was averaging about 15 mpg. Super good truck and never had an issue but yeah.

|

3/8/2018 7:29 PM

Awesome!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/9/2018 8:48 AM

I'm gonna go through this thread when I get a chance today and add everyone who has posted a PSN ID to my friends list. I'll compile it and post it here for reference for others. Also, I sent a join request for the vital community, but I don't think it was accepted. Who is looking after that?

|

3/9/2018 9:40 AM

KenCatton wrote:

I'm gonna go through this thread when I get a chance today and add everyone who has posted a PSN ID to my friends list. I'll compile it and post it here for reference for others. Also, I sent a join request for the vital community, but I don't think it was accepted. Who is looking after that?

I created it. I don't turn my console on everyday. What's your PSN Name? I'll take care of it later today.

There's 80+ names. I should of written down who was who but thought about it when it was too late? 80+ Vitards lol.

I'll send a message to each account asking for their Vital MX screename. I'll write them down and once I have those I'll post them up in here or start a PS4 ID thread. I'll edit the post as I receive them.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/9/2018 10:54 AM

Tried playing last night and was horrible. Couldnt turn to save my life. Stupid ass game reset just the brakes back to joint. How does anyone even play like that?

|

3/9/2018 12:34 PM

dirtmike86 wrote:

Tried playing last night and was horrible. Couldnt turn to save my life. Stupid ass game reset just the brakes back to joint. How does anyone even play like that?

I've never messed with the brakes, so that's how I play it. Is it easier turning joint brakes off?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/9/2018 1:21 PM

dirtmike86 wrote:

Tried playing last night and was horrible. Couldnt turn to save my life. Stupid ass game reset just the brakes back to joint. How does anyone even play like that?

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I've never messed with the brakes, so that's how I play it. Is it easier turning joint brakes off?

Oh hell yeah

|

3/9/2018 1:28 PM

dirtmike86 wrote:

Tried playing last night and was horrible. Couldnt turn to save my life. Stupid ass game reset just the brakes back to joint. How does anyone even play like that?

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I've never messed with the brakes, so that's how I play it. Is it easier turning joint brakes off?

dirtmike86 wrote:

Oh hell yeah

I know what I'm doing after work today

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/9/2018 1:33 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I've never messed with the brakes, so that's how I play it. Is it easier turning joint brakes off?

dirtmike86 wrote:

Oh hell yeah

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I know what I'm doing after work today

I set the rear brake to L2 in front brake to R1

|

3/9/2018 1:57 PM

Yeah dude having joint brakes is awful. As soon as I turned joint brakes off (I also set my rear brake to L2) my lap times dropped significantly. I've had it sometimes turn joint brakes back on out of nowhere just like the stupid music playing while riding, just another glitch to deal with.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

3/9/2018 2:18 PM

dirtmike86 wrote:

Oh hell yeah

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I know what I'm doing after work today

dirtmike86 wrote:

I set the rear brake to L2 in front brake to R1

I'm going to give that a try. Anyone going to be on tonight?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/9/2018 2:56 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Yeah dude having joint brakes is awful. As soon as I turned joint brakes off (I also set my rear brake to L2) my lap times dropped significantly. I've had it sometimes turn joint brakes back on out of nowhere just like the stupid music playing while riding, just another glitch to deal with.

Not to mention crap like this. this is why i refuse to play with randoms from now on. only time trial and vital group.

|

3/9/2018 3:06 PM

haha ahhh man that's some dirty shit right there. I jumped on hella late last night and you guys were pretty much all gone so I said nevermind lol.

I'm grabbing a 12 pack after work, I'll for sure hit the track online around 7:30pst tonight. The house stuff is just about done, we'll be signing closing docs next week so I'll be packing soon, need to get a bunch of racing in before all that. I grabbed a cheap $20 headset too.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

3/9/2018 3:10 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

haha ahhh man that's some dirty shit right there. I jumped on hella late last night and you guys were pretty much all gone so I said nevermind lol.

I'm grabbing a 12 pack after work, I'll for sure hit the track online around 7:30pst tonight. The house stuff is just about done, we'll be signing closing docs next week so I'll be packing soon, need to get a bunch of racing in before all that. I grabbed a cheap $20 headset too.

Hell yeah. Was gunna work on my truck but if everyones getting on i might just put it off. Right on about the house man, enjoy the calm before the storm.

|

3/9/2018 3:34 PM

I'll try to jump online around 2am EST/11pm PST. Hoping some of you might still be on if not I'll just continue my full length championship I started yesterday. 4 races in and it's long lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/9/2018 4:38 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I'll try to jump online around 2am EST/11pm PST. Hoping some of you might still be on if not I'll just continue my full length championship I started yesterday. 4 races in and it's long lol.

I cant stand the AI, a bunch of idiots made out of concrete that will just blow you out at everyturn. They were not this bad in mxgp3. I turn AI off in the filters.

|

3/9/2018 4:48 PM

What I wanna know is......is it supposed to look like Kermit spreading his ass open?

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

3/9/2018 5:26 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

What I wanna know is......is it supposed to look like Kermit spreading his ass open?

Lol yep.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/9/2018 5:31 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I'll try to jump online around 2am EST/11pm PST. Hoping some of you might still be on if not I'll just continue my full length championship I started yesterday. 4 races in and it's long lol.

dirtmike86 wrote:

I cant stand the AI, a bunch of idiots made out of concrete that will just blow you out at everyturn. They were not this bad in mxgp3. I turn AI off in the filters.

The championship I'm doing is offline but concerning the AI is there no way to take them out? I literally plowed right in the middle of Dungey for the lead to see what would happen and nothing happened, just continued on his way like nothing happened. Actually, there was a loud thud. That's it.

I definitively turn them off online. Seems like they ride even worse online than offline.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/9/2018 5:51 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I'll try to jump online around 2am EST/11pm PST. Hoping some of you might still be on if not I'll just continue my full length championship I started yesterday. 4 races in and it's long lol.

dirtmike86 wrote:

I cant stand the AI, a bunch of idiots made out of concrete that will just blow you out at everyturn. They were not this bad in mxgp3. I turn AI off in the filters.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

The championship I'm doing is offline but concerning the AI is there no way to take them out? I literally plowed right in the middle of Dungey for the lead to see what would happen and nothing happened, just continued on his way like nothing happened. Actually, there was a loud thud. That's it.

I definitively turn them off online. Seems like they ride even worse online than offline.

The only way ive figured out how to take them out is to side check them. Tboning doesnt work.

|

3/9/2018 6:37 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

What I wanna know is......is it supposed to look like Kermit spreading his ass open?

Hahaha a few coworkers saw it and asked. Showed them a little bigger picture and they started laughing!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/9/2018 7:24 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

What I wanna know is......is it supposed to look like Kermit spreading his ass open?

Damn right it is!!!

|

3/11/2018 1:24 PM

Anyone playing?
Broke my clavicle Thursday so I’m about to get a lot of game time!

|

3/11/2018 4:34 PM

motoXracer971 wrote:

Anyone playing?
Broke my clavicle Thursday so I’m about to get a lot of game time!

Daaaaammmnnn that sucks man. Heal up. I wont be on tell tomorrow.

|

3/21/2018 11:46 PM

Anyone still playing? I get on but no one else is

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/22/2018 1:17 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Anyone still playing? I get on but no one else is

Haven't played in a few days. Assassin's Creed Origins just released a DLC which I think is their last one so I've been playing that.

If I'm done today or tomorrow I'll fire up MES again until All Out comes out on the 27th (getting the disc version). Far Cry 5 also comes out on the 27th so I'll be shuffling my times between those 3. Haven't played COD: WWII in awhile so might play that again soon.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/8/2019 11:37 AM

Bringing this thread back for MES2. Add me for PS4 - "Rocko24"

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

2/8/2019 12:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2019 12:08 PM

What am I doing wrong boys?

Literally just bought PS4 tonight.

Can't seem to purchase it via the PS4 store. It states

Released 08.02.2019. Pre-order??? Ain't it released?

There's no option to 'pre-order' or 'add to cart'. Just 'add to wishlist'.

|