MES ps4 racing

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/8/2018 4:45pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
I hear ya. I took a short break to try and get my truck done and let everyone catch up ha!
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Nice, thanks for the chance to catch up! What are you doing to the truck?
dirtmike86 wrote:
Its a 72 ford. Just rebuilt the 390 motor and doing some interior stuff. Pretty much a full restore. I had a nissan titan but sold...
Its a 72 ford. Just rebuilt the 390 motor and doing some interior stuff. Pretty much a full restore. I had a nissan titan but sold it to get a gas saver for work. So i cant go to the track until i get this thing done.
Nice!! How much more do you have to do to it?

I've heard the mileage isn't all that great in the Titans, but I've never had one.
dirtmike86
3/8/2018 4:57pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Nice, thanks for the chance to catch up! What are you doing to the truck?
dirtmike86 wrote:
Its a 72 ford. Just rebuilt the 390 motor and doing some interior stuff. Pretty much a full restore. I had a nissan titan but sold...
Its a 72 ford. Just rebuilt the 390 motor and doing some interior stuff. Pretty much a full restore. I had a nissan titan but sold it to get a gas saver for work. So i cant go to the track until i get this thing done.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Nice!! How much more do you have to do to it? I've heard the mileage isn't all that great in the Titans, but I've never had...
Nice!! How much more do you have to do to it?

I've heard the mileage isn't all that great in the Titans, but I've never had one.
Just throw the intake manifold and carb back on, hook up some lines. Through the seat back in and head to the DMV. Yeah i was averaging about 15 mpg. Super good truck and never had an issue but yeah.
3/9/2018 8:48am
I'm gonna go through this thread when I get a chance today and add everyone who has posted a PSN ID to my friends list. I'll compile it and post it here for reference for others. Also, I sent a join request for the vital community, but I don't think it was accepted. Who is looking after that?

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/9/2018 9:40am
KenCatton wrote:
I'm gonna go through this thread when I get a chance today and add everyone who has posted a PSN ID to my friends list. I'll...
I'm gonna go through this thread when I get a chance today and add everyone who has posted a PSN ID to my friends list. I'll compile it and post it here for reference for others. Also, I sent a join request for the vital community, but I don't think it was accepted. Who is looking after that?
I created it. I don't turn my console on everyday. What's your PSN Name? I'll take care of it later today.

There's 80+ names. I should of written down who was who but thought about it when it was too late? 80+ Vitards lol.

I'll send a message to each account asking for their Vital MX screename. I'll write them down and once I have those I'll post them up in here or start a PS4 ID thread. I'll edit the post as I receive them.
dirtmike86
3/9/2018 10:54am
Tried playing last night and was horrible. Couldnt turn to save my life. Stupid ass game reset just the brakes back to joint. How does anyone even play like that?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/9/2018 12:34pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
Tried playing last night and was horrible. Couldnt turn to save my life. Stupid ass game reset just the brakes back to joint. How does anyone...
Tried playing last night and was horrible. Couldnt turn to save my life. Stupid ass game reset just the brakes back to joint. How does anyone even play like that?
I've never messed with the brakes, so that's how I play it. Is it easier turning joint brakes off?
dirtmike86
3/9/2018 1:21pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
Tried playing last night and was horrible. Couldnt turn to save my life. Stupid ass game reset just the brakes back to joint. How does anyone...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I've never messed with the brakes, so that's how I play it. Is it easier turning joint brakes off?
Oh hell yeah
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/9/2018 1:28pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
Oh hell yeah
I know what I'm doing after work today
dirtmike86
3/9/2018 1:33pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
Oh hell yeah
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I set the rear brake to L2 in front brake to R1
ProKawi24
3/9/2018 1:57pm
Yeah dude having joint brakes is awful. As soon as I turned joint brakes off (I also set my rear brake to L2) my lap times dropped significantly. I've had it sometimes turn joint brakes back on out of nowhere just like the stupid music playing while riding, just another glitch to deal with.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/9/2018 2:18pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
Oh hell yeah
mattyhamz2 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
I set the rear brake to L2 in front brake to R1
I'm going to give that a try. Anyone going to be on tonight?
dirtmike86
3/9/2018 2:56pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
Yeah dude having joint brakes is awful. As soon as I turned joint brakes off (I also set my rear brake to L2) my lap times...
Yeah dude having joint brakes is awful. As soon as I turned joint brakes off (I also set my rear brake to L2) my lap times dropped significantly. I've had it sometimes turn joint brakes back on out of nowhere just like the stupid music playing while riding, just another glitch to deal with.
Not to mention crap like this. this is why i refuse to play with randoms from now on. only time trial and vital group. https://youtu.be/q85wNhnOweo
ProKawi24
3/9/2018 3:06pm
haha ahhh man that's some dirty shit right there. I jumped on hella late last night and you guys were pretty much all gone so I said nevermind lol.

I'm grabbing a 12 pack after work, I'll for sure hit the track online around 7:30pst tonight. The house stuff is just about done, we'll be signing closing docs next week so I'll be packing soon, need to get a bunch of racing in before all that. I grabbed a cheap $20 headset too.
dirtmike86
3/9/2018 3:10pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
haha ahhh man that's some dirty shit right there. I jumped on hella late last night and you guys were pretty much all gone so I...
haha ahhh man that's some dirty shit right there. I jumped on hella late last night and you guys were pretty much all gone so I said nevermind lol.

I'm grabbing a 12 pack after work, I'll for sure hit the track online around 7:30pst tonight. The house stuff is just about done, we'll be signing closing docs next week so I'll be packing soon, need to get a bunch of racing in before all that. I grabbed a cheap $20 headset too.
Hell yeah. Was gunna work on my truck but if everyones getting on i might just put it off. Right on about the house man, enjoy the calm before the storm.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/9/2018 3:34pm
I'll try to jump online around 2am EST/11pm PST. Hoping some of you might still be on if not I'll just continue my full length championship I started yesterday. 4 races in and it's long lol.
dirtmike86
3/9/2018 4:38pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'll try to jump online around 2am EST/11pm PST. Hoping some of you might still be on if not I'll just continue my full length championship...
I'll try to jump online around 2am EST/11pm PST. Hoping some of you might still be on if not I'll just continue my full length championship I started yesterday. 4 races in and it's long lol.
I cant stand the AI, a bunch of idiots made out of concrete that will just blow you out at everyturn. They were not this bad in mxgp3. I turn AI off in the filters.
ProKawi24
3/9/2018 4:48pm
What I wanna know is......is it supposed to look like Kermit spreading his ass open?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/9/2018 5:26pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
What I wanna know is......is it supposed to look like Kermit spreading his ass open?
Lol yep.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/9/2018 5:31pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'll try to jump online around 2am EST/11pm PST. Hoping some of you might still be on if not I'll just continue my full length championship...
dirtmike86 wrote:
I cant stand the AI, a bunch of idiots made out of concrete that will just blow you out at everyturn. They were not this bad...
I cant stand the AI, a bunch of idiots made out of concrete that will just blow you out at everyturn. They were not this bad in mxgp3. I turn AI off in the filters.
The championship I'm doing is offline but concerning the AI is there no way to take them out? I literally plowed right in the middle of Dungey for the lead to see what would happen and nothing happened, just continued on his way like nothing happened. Actually, there was a loud thud. That's it.

I definitively turn them off online. Seems like they ride even worse online than offline.
dirtmike86
3/9/2018 5:51pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
I cant stand the AI, a bunch of idiots made out of concrete that will just blow you out at everyturn. They were not this bad...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
The championship I'm doing is offline but concerning the AI is there no way to take them out? I literally plowed right in the middle of...
The championship I'm doing is offline but concerning the AI is there no way to take them out? I literally plowed right in the middle of Dungey for the lead to see what would happen and nothing happened, just continued on his way like nothing happened. Actually, there was a loud thud. That's it.

I definitively turn them off online. Seems like they ride even worse online than offline.
The only way ive figured out how to take them out is to side check them. Tboning doesnt work.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/9/2018 6:37pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
Hahaha a few coworkers saw it and asked. Showed them a little bigger picture and they started laughing!
dirtmike86
3/9/2018 7:24pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
Damn right it is!!!
motoXracer971
3/11/2018 1:24pm
Anyone playing?
Broke my clavicle Thursday so I’m about to get a lot of game time!
dirtmike86
3/11/2018 4:34pm
Anyone playing?
Broke my clavicle Thursday so I’m about to get a lot of game time!
Daaaaammmnnn that sucks man. Heal up. I wont be on tell tomorrow.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/21/2018 11:46pm
Anyone still playing? I get on but no one else is
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/22/2018 1:17am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Anyone still playing? I get on but no one else is
Haven't played in a few days. Assassin's Creed Origins just released a DLC which I think is their last one so I've been playing that.

If I'm done today or tomorrow I'll fire up MES again until All Out comes out on the 27th (getting the disc version). Far Cry 5 also comes out on the 27th so I'll be shuffling my times between those 3. Haven't played COD: WWII in awhile so might play that again soon.
ProKawi24
2/8/2019 11:37am
Bringing this thread back for MES2. Add me for PS4 - "Rocko24"
St Ann More
2/8/2019 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2019 12:08pm
What am I doing wrong boys?

Literally just bought PS4 tonight.

Can't seem to purchase it via the PS4 store. It states

Released 08.02.2019. Pre-order??? Ain't it released?

There's no option to 'pre-order' or 'add to cart'. Just 'add to wishlist'.
dirtmike86
2/8/2019 12:17pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2019 12:19pm
What am I doing wrong boys? Literally just bought PS4 tonight. Can't seem to purchase it via the PS4 store. It states Released 08.02.2019. Pre-order??? Ain't...
What am I doing wrong boys?

Literally just bought PS4 tonight.

Can't seem to purchase it via the PS4 store. It states

Released 08.02.2019. Pre-order??? Ain't it released?

There's no option to 'pre-order' or 'add to cart'. Just 'add to wishlist'.
It was only released for folks on the 5th who pre ordered the special edition. If you just bought it you wont be able to play until 12am.

Edit: just noticed you are from Great Britain. In that case I have now Fing idea lol.

Post a reply to: MES ps4 racing

The Latest