Luis Salom Moto2

jgmxdad251
Edited Date/Time 6/5/2016 8:58pm
He crashed in practice and passed away at hospital. Very sad deal, RIP! Now Motogp.com is saying they are going to use the F1 track. Not a lot of run off in the corner he crashed at.
|
JPT
6/3/2016 2:54pm
Saw that. So many just get up it's always a shock when one doesn't..
hillbilly
6/4/2016 2:24am
Real bummer. VR said he went straight in and wondered if something broke. Do they use a steering damper on those production based bikes? That's wby I removed mine from the 08 crf I raced,just for piece o mind.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
6/5/2016 6:22am
hillbilly wrote:
Real bummer. VR said he went straight in and wondered if something broke. Do they use a steering damper on those production based bikes? That's wby...
Real bummer. VR said he went straight in and wondered if something broke. Do they use a steering damper on those production based bikes? That's wby I removed mine from the 08 crf I raced,just for piece o mind.
Ive seen the footage. Whether or not there was a locked damper, he couldn't rslow down.

The Shop

G-man
6/5/2016 4:25pm
Anytime someone dies at the track it's a very sad deal for the sport, families and friends.

Moto 2 race was pretty good.

at the podium they all put on Luis shirts and the winner grabbed the other guys to join him on top of the podium, much respect.

RIP Luis

jgmxdad251
6/5/2016 8:21pm
Sad for Luis. I think the Isle of Man TT has claimed two riders this year, both on the same day. RIP fella's. Terrible week for...
Sad for Luis. I think the Isle of Man TT has claimed two riders this year, both on the same day. RIP fella's. Terrible week for the knee draggers.

http://www.motorsport.com/roadracing/news/two-fatalities-in-a-single-da…
Baja had 4 people perish, 3 moto and 1 child spectator. Tough weekend for racing round the world.
6/5/2016 8:58pm
Sad for Luis. I think the Isle of Man TT has claimed two riders this year, both on the same day. RIP fella's. Terrible week for...
Sad for Luis. I think the Isle of Man TT has claimed two riders this year, both on the same day. RIP fella's. Terrible week for the knee draggers.

http://www.motorsport.com/roadracing/news/two-fatalities-in-a-single-da…
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Baja had 4 people perish, 3 moto and 1 child spectator. Tough weekend for racing round the world.
Bad deal for all lost. Between Baja and the TT, they have claimed many over the years at those events.

Wonder how they continue with almost certain litigation in some cases.

RIP to all who were lost.

Post a reply to: Luis Salom Moto2

The Latest