Looters

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2017 6:53 PM

LOOTERS: Law Enforcement say they caught this pair trying to make off with a whole utility pole in Jacksonville after Hurricane Irma.
Photo
http://whnt.com/2017/09/13/law-enforcement-say-theyve-busted-irma-looters-stealing-light-pole-in-jacksonville/

laughing laughing laughing

|

9/13/2017 6:58 PM

Goofy bastards. Just after Harvey wiped out our entire neighborhood a whole damn family drove over from Louisiana to loot our neighborhood. Cops caught them. Not going to go well for them.

|

9/13/2017 9:23 PM

What were they gonna do with it??

|

9/13/2017 9:44 PM

I like the fact that they were considerate enough to tie a rag to the end of the pole. laughing

|

9/13/2017 9:47 PM

How did they ever get caught?

|

9/13/2017 9:48 PM

colintrax wrote:

Scrap metal? might get them a couple days worth of oxys

|

9/13/2017 10:08 PM

colintrax wrote:

Hut wrote:

I guess so, toss it on a trailer under a bunch of shit so the scrap yard don't notice till after you've left. Can't image any scarp yard knowingly taking it though, not worth the hassle.

|

9/13/2017 10:49 PM

There was a bunch of people looting a running shoe store in Ft Lauderdale during he hurricane. A news crew filmed them and most were arrested. Then the police released the names and mug shots of those arrested and the ones that were on Facebook were bombarded with negative comments from all over the country. They had set up their Faceboob accounts so they were public and anybody could comment on them. Dumb asses!

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

9/14/2017 12:17 AM

Too funny , "pull over ! Let's grab that pole" such dirtbags.

|

9/14/2017 4:02 AM

Thieves are scum of the earth.

Looters are the same but even scummier.

|

HAF

9/14/2017 5:10 AM

colintrax wrote:

Hut wrote:

colintrax wrote:

I guess so, toss it on a trailer under a bunch of shit so the scrap yard don't notice till after you've left. Can't image any scarp yard knowingly taking it though, not worth the hassle.

You don't know much about the scrap business, do you? wink laughing

|

9/14/2017 5:18 AM

What strikes me is that the roof of that Kia SUV can actually support the weight of the pole without folding up like a lawn chair.

|

9/14/2017 5:57 AM

You would think doing something like that under the cover of night would of been a better "idea" but I guess you can't fix stupid.

Insert get a brain moran meme.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/14/2017 6:13 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

I like the fact that they were considerate enough to tie a rag to the end of the pole. laughing

That is the best part haha

Can't believe they were caught. Looks totally legit having a utility pole on top of your small suv just cruising around town.

|

9/14/2017 6:14 AM

newmann wrote:

Goofy bastards. Just after Harvey wiped out our entire neighborhood a whole damn family drove over from Louisiana to loot our neighborhood. Cops caught them. Not going to go well for them.

Did they hit your house?

|

9/14/2017 10:42 AM

why do i feel this plan started with "hold my beer"

|

9/14/2017 10:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2017 10:56 AM

I was just talking to a district sales manager in FL who says one of his dealerships was broken into while the electricity was off. No alarms, no response, easy pickings for the thieves. They got something like 7 bikes.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

9/14/2017 11:06 AM

Falcon wrote:

I was just talking to a district sales manager in FL who says one of his dealerships was broken into while the electricity was off. No alarms, no response, easy pickings for the thieves. They got something like 7 bikes.

Apparently, it was announced on the news that police & emergency staff would be unavailable if you tried calling 911.

If true, dumb and way to signal to the scumbags the world is their oyster for a brief moment.

|

9/14/2017 11:54 AM

I'm surprised no one has busted out the, "You don't understand..."

|

9/14/2017 11:59 AM

Wait, come again... not sure I understand...

|

9/14/2017 12:21 PM

AHRMA361 wrote:

What strikes me is that the roof of that Kia SUV can actually support the weight of the pole without folding up like a lawn chair.

I bet they loaded it themselves and I doubt they could load something that was heavier than the roof could handle. Some of that metal can be really light surprisingly. Looks like aluminum by the color.

|

9/14/2017 3:27 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

Hell no they don't. ..

On a side note... there's a guy in Louisiana that has the contract to clean up all of Texas and part of Florida thats SCREAMING for drivers. If anyone wants to go let me know. I can pm a number.

|

9/14/2017 6:30 PM

colintrax wrote:

scooter5002 wrote:

KMC440 wrote:

Hell no they don't. ..

On a side note... there's a guy in Louisiana that has the contract to clean up all of Texas and part of Florida thats SCREAMING for drivers. If anyone wants to go let me know. I can pm a number.

Semi drivers, I'm assuming?

|

9/14/2017 6:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2017 6:36 PM

GuyB wrote:

Don't fit the profile that the "usual suspects" are trying to highlight......

|

9/15/2017 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2017 7:51 PM

So Newman didn't get looted? Imagine my surprise.
Bet Bobby's stuff is safe too.

Some of us live in a "loot free zone". Zero shoes taken.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

9/16/2017 5:24 AM

SEEMEFIRST wrote:

So Newman didn't get looted? Imagine my surprise.
Bet Bobby's stuff is safe too.

Some of us live in a "loot free zone". Zero shoes taken.

smile
|

9/16/2017 8:10 AM

GuyB wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

You already pulled that line in another thread.laughing

|

9/16/2017 9:03 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

I guess not, I go to the yard a couple times a year but I'm just taking my trash. I'd assume they dont take stuff that's obviously stolen, what happens when a cop sees it out there? Not worth having to explain that imo.

|

9/16/2017 9:06 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

KMC440 wrote:

Hell no they don't. ..

MotoMo165 wrote:

Semi drivers, I'm assuming?

Yep ... he bought 3 or 4 self loading logging trucks this week and had modified shipping containers mounted on them. They look like shit but they'll do the job.

|

9/16/2017 9:16 AM

GuyB wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

newmann wrote:

You already pulled that line in another thread.laughing

Still applicable.....

|