Let's See Your Golf Swings

IWreckALot
8/7/2017 6:57am
Harry believes all golf courses should be made into motocross tracks.
borg
8/8/2017 8:23am
What's in your bag?

Driver: Cleveland SL 290. 460cc, 9.0 loft, Graphite R shaft. Most of my golf buds have the latest and greatest $300 driver. Mine was $20 out of the used bin at Roger Dunn. I've hit all of them. No thanks, I'll stick with mine.

Irons: 4 through gap, Taylor Made Burner 2.0, R shaft steel. Wedge Cleveland RTX 588. 56 degrees.

Putter: Taylor Made White Smoke

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

JW381
8/8/2017 8:30am
borg wrote:
What's in your bag? Driver: Cleveland SL 290. 460cc, 9.0 loft, Graphite R shaft. Most of my golf buds have the latest and greatest $300 driver...
What's in your bag?

Driver: Cleveland SL 290. 460cc, 9.0 loft, Graphite R shaft. Most of my golf buds have the latest and greatest $300 driver. Mine was $20 out of the used bin at Roger Dunn. I've hit all of them. No thanks, I'll stick with mine.

Irons: 4 through gap, Taylor Made Burner 2.0, R shaft steel. Wedge Cleveland RTX 588. 56 degrees.

Putter: Taylor Made White Smoke

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

Driver: Callaway 10.5 out of the used bin R shaft
5 wood: Taylormade Burner R shafts
3-P: Titleist 735CM (progressive cavity muscle backs), S shafts, off eBay
56* Mizuno
60* Cleveland
Putter: Taylormade white smoke, traditional blade style (no mallet or long stick)
Ball: best stuff I can find in the used bin Smile

Like MX, I'm a budget golfer. Doesn't hurt the game for me at all. Just picked up the wife a Stiff R540 9.5 driver by Taylormade, she hits it way better than the big "forgiving" lady drivers.

The Shop

brlatm
8/8/2017 9:59am
JW381 wrote:
Driver: Callaway 10.5 out of the used bin R shaft 5 wood: Taylormade Burner R shafts 3-P: Titleist 735CM (progressive cavity muscle backs), S shafts, off...
56* Mizuno
60* Cleveland
Putter: Taylormade white smoke, traditional blade style (no mallet or long stick)

Like MX, I'm a budget golfer. Doesn't hurt the game for me at all. Just picked up the wife a Stiff R540 9.5 driver by Taylormade, she hits it way better than the big "forgiving" lady drivers.
Is that the one she was hitting in the Instagram video earlier this week? Her swing looked good! The driver looks bigger than she does. Wink
JW381
8/8/2017 3:45pm
JW381 wrote:
Driver: Callaway 10.5 out of the used bin R shaft 5 wood: Taylormade Burner R shafts 3-P: Titleist 735CM (progressive cavity muscle backs), S shafts, off...
56* Mizuno
60* Cleveland

brlatm wrote:
Is that the one she was hitting in the Instagram video earlier this week? Her swing looked good! The driver looks bigger than she does. ;)
Is that the one she was hitting in the Instagram video earlier this week? Her swing looked good! The driver looks bigger than she does. Wink
Yezzir that's the one Smile she's picking it up nicely, once she learns to take a shorter, smoother swing and keep her left arm straight, she'll be beating me. All the other pieces are there. She's had a legitimate birdie already!

Post a reply to: Let's See Your Golf Swings

The Latest