Lakers win, idiots unite

MX479Guy
6/15/2009 4:19pm
I hope they have video security of these idiots and lock them all up.

zjbell
6/15/2009 4:23pm
They have HD tv feed of the whole thing. The guys looting the shoe store and the mob cleaning out a gas station. Not to mention video of the dude tagging on the city bus they blew all the windows out of.

They should have dropped a bomb on the mob last night.
jmar
6/15/2009 5:03pm
fcr wrote:
Was there rioting in Boston last year ? I don't remember, but it is fucking stupid and a waste of money. Those fuckers should be rounded...
Was there rioting in Boston last year ? I don't remember, but it is fucking stupid and a waste of money. Those fuckers should be rounded up and taken with their flag back home. I am tired of this shit. Fuck them.
I am sure all the rioters are from the HB area.

lol
fcr
6/15/2009 5:31pm
fcr wrote:
Was there rioting in Boston last year ? I don't remember, but it is fucking stupid and a waste of money. Those fuckers should be rounded...
Was there rioting in Boston last year ? I don't remember, but it is fucking stupid and a waste of money. Those fuckers should be rounded up and taken with their flag back home. I am tired of this shit. Fuck them.
jmar wrote:

lol
Were they in 10" stripper shoes? Where did you see that ..... link please.

The Shop

jmar
6/15/2009 5:34pm
fcr wrote:
jmar wrote:

lol
fcr wrote:
Just kidding you bud.
jmar
6/15/2009 5:39pm
fcr wrote:
jmar wrote:

lol
fcr wrote:
I will be in town late Thursday night and fly back home Monday afternoon. We need to get together and have a few drinks either Friday or Saturday evening. I would like for you to meet one of my buds that lives in HB.
fcr
6/15/2009 5:42pm
Cool, let me know when. Email me if you don't have my number and I will send it.
Big Lenny
6/15/2009 6:10pm
slomoto wrote:
I think the lakers should be stripped of the championship because their fans are dumbass's
Big Lenny wrote:
How dumb do you have to be to think this couldn't happen anywhere else?...
MX479Guy wrote:
Not saying it doesn't or won't happen anywhere else, but LA sure does have a history when it comes to riots. Why riot and burn things...
Not saying it doesn't or won't happen anywhere else, but LA sure does have a history when it comes to riots.

Why riot and burn things in such a happy time anyway?

Next up basketball games will be dry like certain concerts.

Also, didn't Kobe have to pay out money somewhere along the line to that girl or to his wife or something? Something like that is stuff guilty people do.
Girl was just like a Hooker and got paid, How much pussy have you bought in the last 6 months?..
Big Lenny
6/15/2009 6:14pm
You guys act like they set off some suicide bombs....
fcr
6/15/2009 6:17pm
Actually BL she wasn't a pro. He nailed her in the starfish and she decided she didn't like it. Kobe didn't use the system that the team has in place to obtain the friendly gals, so to speak. He was above it all.
fcr
6/15/2009 6:19pm
Big Lenny wrote:
You guys act like they set off some suicide bombs....
No, I am just tired of stupid people not using any control or conforming to standards of society. Last I heard, winning a championship didn't allow looting and vandalism.
Wolfman
6/15/2009 6:24pm
Those people would have looted if the team lost too.
zjbell
6/15/2009 6:26pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Girl was just like a Hooker and got paid, How much pussy have you bought in the last 6 months?..
The chick was a ho-bag, how many different dudes seed did they find in her pants?
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
6/15/2009 6:26pm
BL you will defend just about anything wont you, unless of course, it somehow effects you.
bultokid
6/15/2009 6:53pm
slomoto wrote:
I think the lakers should be stripped of the championship because their fans are dumbass's
Big Lenny wrote:
Sure as hell didn't happen when Rockets and Spurs won theirs and you know why ? Because the stupid fukkers know they pull that crap here there is a good chance it's lights out time due to lead poisoning.
jmar
6/15/2009 6:58pm
Big Lenny wrote:
zjbell wrote:
The chick was a ho-bag, how many different dudes seed did they find in her pants?
Sound bites even work on a professional like you zjbell.

Take some time and read the transcripts of the hearing. After you read the transcripts think of another case in which the hearing was nothing more than a PR campaign to make the girl look like a tramp so people would feel better about letting Kobe off the hook.

What Pamela Mackey did was not only illegal but it was as low as any defense team has stooped since the OJ trial.
roosty
6/15/2009 7:04pm
Big Lenny wrote:
zjbell wrote:
jmar wrote:
Sound bites even work on a professional like you zjbell. Take some time and read the transcripts of the hearing. After you read the transcripts think...

Take some time and read the transcripts of the hearing. After you read the transcripts think of another case in which the hearing was nothing more than a PR campaign to make the girl look like a tramp so people would feel better about letting Kobe off the hook.

What Pamela Mackey did was not only illegal but it was as low as any defense team has stooped since the OJ trial.
So you're saying Kobe should be guilty of rape?
Wolfman
6/15/2009 7:10pm
slomoto wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
bultokid wrote:
Sure as hell didn't happen when Rockets and Spurs won theirs and you know why ? Because the stupid fukkers know they pull that crap here...
Sure as hell didn't happen when Rockets and Spurs won theirs and you know why ? Because the stupid fukkers know they pull that crap here there is a good chance it's lights out time due to lead poisoning.
Here too. I know I would be glad to sniper shot a few of those dipshits.
jmar
6/15/2009 7:12pm
zjbell wrote:
jmar wrote:
Sound bites even work on a professional like you zjbell. Take some time and read the transcripts of the hearing. After you read the transcripts think...

roosty wrote:
I don't know if Kobe raped the girl or not but I do know that Pamela Mackey disobeyed a judges direct orders many times in the hearing just to get the girls name out to the media. I know that she said things that she didn't have to prove for no other reason than to change public opinion and make Kobe appear to be a victim and more forgivable to his fans and the general public.

That's shameless and it should not be allowed to happen in our (what is suppose to be fair) system that most of us live with today.
roosty
6/15/2009 7:19pm
How do you know those things said weren't true.

It's kind of hard for me to believe she went up to his room just to hang out. Why did she go up there in the first place? I have my opinions, and I'm siding with Kobe.
Big Lenny
6/15/2009 7:29pm
slomoto wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
bultokid wrote:
Sure as hell didn't happen when Rockets and Spurs won theirs and you know why ? Because the stupid fukkers know they pull that crap here...
I always heard "Steers and Queer's" in Texas,.. STFU...
jmar
6/15/2009 7:30pm
roosty wrote:
How do you know those things said weren't true. It's kind of hard for me to believe she went up to his room just to hang...

It's kind of hard for me to believe she went up to his room just to hang out. Why did she go up there in the first place? I have my opinions, and I'm siding with Kobe.
And you siding with Kobe because this this girl is a ho bag as the defense said in their PR attack, or because Kobe can play ball? My point is that you or I should not be siding with either and the system should take it's coarse in a fair and reasonable manner.

Do you honestly have no problems with the way the defense acted in the hearing? If I had my way it would not be allowed to for a victim to file then settle or for that accused to pay the victim.

We should all have to live and die by the same system but as it has been shown over and over, the famous and wealthy live by a different set of rules and a different system.

Spinner
6/15/2009 7:30pm
roosty wrote:
How do you know those things said weren't true. It's kind of hard for me to believe she went up to his room just to hang...

If Kobe was so doggone innocent, why was he offering an out of court settlement so fast?
Big Lenny
6/15/2009 7:31pm
jmar wrote:

roosty wrote:
jmar wrote:
I don't know if Kobe raped the girl or not but I do know that Pamela Mackey disobeyed a judges direct orders many times in the...
I don't know if Kobe raped the girl or not but I do know that Pamela Mackey disobeyed a judges direct orders many times in the hearing just to get the girls name out to the media. I know that she said things that she didn't have to prove for no other reason than to change public opinion and make Kobe appear to be a victim and more forgivable to his fans and the general public.

That's shameless and it should not be allowed to happen in our (what is suppose to be fair) system that most of us live with today.
That's how you do shit, that Ho was no angel, raise your hand if you've never been fucked over or double crossed by a woman...
Big Lenny
6/15/2009 7:35pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2009 7:35pm
roosty wrote:

Spinner wrote:
If Kobe was so doggone innocent, why was he offering an out of court settlement so fast?
Because it was the right thing to do, if he did it, why isn't he in jail?, yeah, he had sex with her, but how many other peter tracks did they find in her draws, bitch was a Ho, simple and plain...and Ho's do what they do...
bultokid
6/15/2009 7:42pm
Big Lenny wrote:
bultokid wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
I always heard "Steers and Queer's" in Texas,.. STFU...
I think you got the Queers part pretty well covered there in LaLa land.
Big Lenny
6/15/2009 7:43pm
roosty wrote:

jmar wrote:
And you siding with Kobe because this this girl is a ho bag as the defense said in their PR attack, or because Kobe can play...
And you siding with Kobe because this this girl is a ho bag as the defense said in their PR attack, or because Kobe can play ball? My point is that you or I should not be siding with either and the system should take it's coarse in a fair and reasonable manner.

Do you honestly have no problems with the way the defense acted in the hearing? If I had my way it would not be allowed to for a victim to file then settle or for that accused to pay the victim.

We should all have to live and die by the same system but as it has been shown over and over, the famous and wealthy live by a different set of rules and a different system.

jmar , Dude's a NBA star, you or I can't even comprehend how much Pussy he can pull pull everyday, much better looking, and much better qualified than that tramp. He got a bad batch, and she tried to ruin him, I could see if he snatched her out the hallway and into his room, but we all know that wasn't the case, women lie, and are some of the best....quit being a Ho sympathizer...
Wolfman
6/15/2009 7:44pm
roosty wrote:

Spinner wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
Because it was the right thing to do, if he did it, why isn't he in jail?, yeah, he had sex with her, but how many...
Because it was the right thing to do, if he did it, why isn't he in jail?, yeah, he had sex with her, but how many other peter tracks did they find in her draws, bitch was a Ho, simple and plain...and Ho's do what they do...
Why didn't OJ get convicted, the first time. MONEY.
Big Lenny
6/15/2009 7:46pm
BL you will defend just about anything wont you, unless of course, it somehow effects you.
"Effects" me?, WTF is that?... You guys gotta use common sense and life experiences to understand why I say what I say...

Post a reply to: Lakers win, idiots unite

The Latest