LAX Shooting?

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
Edited Date/Time 11/4/2013 2:10pm
You guys watching FOX or CNN?
Looks like something happened at LAX.
Looks like they are laying out Triage Tarps outside the terminal.
They usually use those tarps (red,yellow,green) for mass casualties.
The news reports are unclear of what actually has happened so far.
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/1/2013 10:22am Edited Date/Time 11/1/2013 10:23am
Yeah,when they were first bringing a few people out it looked like one was a TSA agent with bloody hands.
They were rushing him but he was walking.

Hopefully nobody got killed and I'm glad they got the shooter - if that reports correct.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/1/2013 10:30am
I have to fly through LAX next week. It's always a real treat there anyway. I can't imagine how fun it'll be after that. Wink
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/1/2013 10:39am
GuyB wrote:
I have to fly through LAX next week. It's always a real treat there anyway. I can't imagine how fun it'll be after that. Wink
You heading to France to cover Bercy or something?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/1/2013 10:53am
FastEddy wrote:
You heading to France to cover Bercy or something?
Yep.

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/1/2013 11:00am
GuyB wrote:
Yep.
Awesome!
Hope you have a great trip!
11/1/2013 3:10pm
Am I the only one who doesnt care that a few TSA agents were shot?

Every time I fly (of which I do a lot) I get molested by the un-American bastards. And everytime they feel me up I look at them with disgust and I actually do wish death upon them.

People that end up working at the TSA are the lowest of the low. They are like meter maids. Cancers to society. They dont build anything. They dont create anything. They dont teach anything. They are devoid of any education or ambitions to build something for themselves. They bring absolutely nothing to the table from a economics or societal point of view. All they do is take. For every TSA agent there is some tax payer out there whom is actually working for a living to help pay that TSA's salary. They steal our money and more importantly, our time.

Nevermind the fact that the entire TSA process is a extreme exercise in futility. It is not remotely efficient nor is it anything close to effective.

Ive flown all over the world and never had to deal with the security measures and BS Ive had to deal with at the TSA. Seriously, fvck them. I wish I could call the shooter a American hero who was just fighting for the constitution.

But I likely cant. Odds are he was on some sort of pharmaceutical grade anit-depresent (the vast majority of all heavily media covered shootings have shown this). At worst he was under some sorta MK Ultra influence.

This has all the makings of another false flag event. It wouldnt be the first time. I used to know the former head of security at LAX. When the first anthrax scare occurred there he was chief in charge. He took one look at the supposed anthrax and proclaimed it to be a hoax. He was immediately fired and his story never saw the light of day.

This is nothing but another fear inducing measure that will result in higher security, more diversion of government funds to such programs, and more restrictions on our freedoms. The lives of a few unknowing TSA agents who got shot is a small price to pay for the resulting hundreds of millions in budget increases this will result in. Somewhere, their are some fat cats popping champagne right now. Mission accomplished.

If history has shown us anything, its that the people that run the show will do anything for their greed. History is laced with now well know government/corporation induced false flag events and/or incidents to justify wars that further our imperialistic agenda, or as they put it, Manifest Destiny. They dont care for the families that volunteer their children to the military in hopes they are fighting for our freedom. We are all just pawns in their little game.

TSA funding will go through the roof. Gun prices will get even more extreme. Gun sales will go up. Gun restrictions will increase. Flying on airlines will become even more tedious and abusive. Because we as a culture wont wake the fvck up. We love kneejerk reactions and dramatic made-for-TV finishes in life.

TSA stands for Tolerated Sexual Assault in my book.

As the great Ben Franklin once wrote...

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
ocscottie
11/1/2013 3:43pm
GuyB wrote:
Mathilde Musquin tweeted about being stuck in gnarly traffic while going to pick up here friend there, talk about shitty timing.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/1/2013 3:46pm
GuyB wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
Mathilde Musquin tweeted about being stuck in gnarly traffic while going to pick up here friend there, talk about shitty timing.
It's not just gnarly traffic, the airport has been closed to through traffic for hours.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/1/2013 3:48pm
Am I the only one who doesnt care that a few TSA agents were shot? Every time I fly (of which I do a lot) I...

Every time I fly (of which I do a lot) I get molested by the un-American bastards. And everytime they feel me up I look at them with disgust and I actually do wish death upon them.

People that end up working at the TSA are the lowest of the low. They are like meter maids. Cancers to society. They dont build anything. They dont create anything. They dont teach anything. They are devoid of any education or ambitions to build something for themselves. They bring absolutely nothing to the table from a economics or societal point of view. All they do is take. For every TSA agent there is some tax payer out there whom is actually working for a living to help pay that TSA's salary. They steal our money and more importantly, our time.

Nevermind the fact that the entire TSA process is a extreme exercise in futility. It is not remotely efficient nor is it anything close to effective.

Ive flown all over the world and never had to deal with the security measures and BS Ive had to deal with at the TSA. Seriously, fvck them. I wish I could call the shooter a American hero who was just fighting for the constitution.

But I likely cant. Odds are he was on some sort of pharmaceutical grade anit-depresent (the vast majority of all heavily media covered shootings have shown this). At worst he was under some sorta MK Ultra influence.

This has all the makings of another false flag event. It wouldnt be the first time. I used to know the former head of security at LAX. When the first anthrax scare occurred there he was chief in charge. He took one look at the supposed anthrax and proclaimed it to be a hoax. He was immediately fired and his story never saw the light of day.

This is nothing but another fear inducing measure that will result in higher security, more diversion of government funds to such programs, and more restrictions on our freedoms. The lives of a few unknowing TSA agents who got shot is a small price to pay for the resulting hundreds of millions in budget increases this will result in. Somewhere, their are some fat cats popping champagne right now. Mission accomplished.

If history has shown us anything, its that the people that run the show will do anything for their greed. History is laced with now well know government/corporation induced false flag events and/or incidents to justify wars that further our imperialistic agenda, or as they put it, Manifest Destiny. They dont care for the families that volunteer their children to the military in hopes they are fighting for our freedom. We are all just pawns in their little game.

TSA funding will go through the roof. Gun prices will get even more extreme. Gun sales will go up. Gun restrictions will increase. Flying on airlines will become even more tedious and abusive. Because we as a culture wont wake the fvck up. We love kneejerk reactions and dramatic made-for-TV finishes in life.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ya know, maybe there's a time and a place, but this ain't it.

I'm not a huge fan of the TSA, but to suggest that the perp is an American hero is kinda...well, creepy at a minimum.
Shiftfaced
11/1/2013 3:51pm
I have heard that a large percentage of the TSA officials are former military members.

I wonder what that percentage is.

Other than that, Jabroni, you despicable.
Titan1
11/1/2013 4:16pm
Am I the only one who doesnt care that a few TSA agents were shot? Every time I fly (of which I do a lot) I...

Dude...you're a moron....What in the world are you thinking? Those TSA folks are just trying to make a living and are doing their job...you don't like what they do for a living? Petition your congressman, vote 3rd party (because the two big parties are all about TSA)...but to wish death on them, and applaud a dude that just went in and killed an innocent person is just messed up!
11/1/2013 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 11/1/2013 4:46pm
Titan1 wrote:
Dude...you're a moron....What in the world are you thinking? Those TSA folks are just trying to make a living and are doing their job...you don't like...
Dude...you're a moron....What in the world are you thinking? Those TSA folks are just trying to make a living and are doing their job...you don't like what they do for a living? Petition your congressman, vote 3rd party (because the two big parties are all about TSA)...but to wish death on them, and applaud a dude that just went in and killed an innocent person is just messed up!
Nazi soldiers were just "doing their jobs".

That excuse will never fly with me. Wrong is wrong. The Milgram Experiment says otherwise and I think there is some merits to it's findings. I'll explain why I dont subscribe to the experiments finding though...

One reason why it's so hard for me to give someone a free pass is this example...

I have a close family friend who's son joined the military against his mother's wishes. Ive been a big part of that kids life. Many hours with him every week since he was 12 to now.

So when I found out he was going to join the military, I immediately wrote him a heart felt letter. I outlined very clearly what he was getting himself into. I gave him articles to read and cited books that would without a doubt let him know that he was about to become an agent of imperialism. A pawn in someone elses scheme. Doing their dirty work.

I asked him if he really wanted that blood on his hands? Because that is what they were going to train him to become. A killer. For all the wrong reasons.

He initially took my advice and thought otherwise of it.

He then decided to go through with it anyways. He had nothing else going on in his life and no ambitions to build a business or make his mark in the world.

How can I have sympathy for someone like that? I love this kid to death but if he ends up dead over in Syria or some other conflict zone we dont belong, I wont shed a tear for him. I warned him. I reasoned. I tried everything and he knowingly went the other way.

If he gets shot on another continent it's sad for me to say it but he deserved it. He cannot claim ignorance or that he was just a pawn.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/1/2013 4:54pm
Wow. You must be a real bundle of fun to hang out with.

Also, I think there's something missing from your sig. Namely the word you're defining.
Ctrefz787
11/1/2013 5:36pm

There's a place for a thread like this, it's not here.
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
11/2/2013 9:37am
Jabroni,

In line with your analogy........I guess Timothy McVeigh was a hero also? ShockedShockedShockedShocked

TSA is a governmental agency covered by Homeland Security....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transportation_Security_Administration

FBI, ATF, TSA....are they all UnAmerican Bastards?

My Gosh man......Glad people are shot?

What if you were in the line....and were wounded by this "shooter"? Would he still be so great"?

Good Fishing.....

Peace
PS
Motoxdoc
11/2/2013 1:11pm
FastEddy wrote:
You guys watching FOX or CNN? Looks like something happened at LAX. Looks like they are laying out Triage Tarps outside the terminal. They usually use...
Have you seen the shooters name? Add a rulo to his last name and he could be a certain rookie MX'ers older brother!
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/2/2013 1:27pm Edited Date/Time 11/2/2013 1:27pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
Have you seen the shooters name? Add a rulo to his last name and he could be a certain rookie MX'ers older brother!
Yep. lol
Barrett57
11/2/2013 2:49pm
Nazi soldiers were just "doing their jobs". That excuse will never fly with me. Wrong is wrong. The Milgram Experiment says otherwise and I think there...

That excuse will never fly with me. Wrong is wrong. The Milgram Experiment says otherwise and I think there is some merits to it's findings. I'll explain why I dont subscribe to the experiments finding though...

One reason why it's so hard for me to give someone a free pass is this example...

I have a close family friend who's son joined the military against his mother's wishes. Ive been a big part of that kids life. Many hours with him every week since he was 12 to now.

So when I found out he was going to join the military, I immediately wrote him a heart felt letter. I outlined very clearly what he was getting himself into. I gave him articles to read and cited books that would without a doubt let him know that he was about to become an agent of imperialism. A pawn in someone elses scheme. Doing their dirty work.

I asked him if he really wanted that blood on his hands? Because that is what they were going to train him to become. A killer. For all the wrong reasons.

He then decided to go through with it anyways. He had nothing else going on in his life and no ambitions to build a business or make his mark in the world.

How can I have sympathy for someone like that? I love this kid to death but if he ends up dead over in Syria or some other conflict zone we dont belong, I wont shed a tear for him. I warned him. I reasoned. I tried everything and he knowingly went the other way.

If he gets shot on another continent it's sad for me to say it but he deserved it. He cannot claim ignorance or that he was just a pawn.
I used to think you were a bit mad, what you said was mostly right but a little mad. Now It's clear that your completely off your tits.
philG
11/2/2013 6:06pm
Nazi soldiers were just "doing their jobs". That excuse will never fly with me. Wrong is wrong. The Milgram Experiment says otherwise and I think there...

Barrett57 wrote:
I used to think you were a bit mad, what you said was mostly right but a little mad. Now It's clear that your completely off...
I used to think you were a bit mad, what you said was mostly right but a little mad. Now It's clear that your completely off your tits.
I havent read any of Jabroni's other stuff, but this one post sums up the big dividing line between those that get it and those that dont .

i saw this earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9utJ36MeVx4&feature=youtu.be

It seems like every bad that happens , there was always a 'drill'.... either before, or happening at he time ... fool me once , shame on you , fool me twice , shame on me.

The ultimate issue, which is why those that get it are seen as 'off their tits', is that to admit to yourself that these folk are right means that you have to accept a whole bunch of stuff that you really really dont want to have to believe, because its a truth you arent prepared for.

There are too many 'coincidences', and 'conveniences' that facilitate the needs of those that in charge , at a time when they really need to have 'something' to help there cause along.

Whenever we experience anything like this , the thing only thing that we can be 100% sure of , is that the 'official story' and the truth , are very rarely alike.... history always tells us this , yet people are too ready take the official as told , without the facts and eye witness reports backing that up.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/2/2013 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 11/2/2013 8:19pm
philG wrote:
I havent read any of Jabroni's other stuff, but this one post sums up the big dividing line between those that get it and those that...
I havent read any of Jabroni's other stuff, but this one post sums up the big dividing line between those that get it and those that dont .

i saw this earlier

It seems like every bad that happens , there was always a 'drill'.... either before, or happening at he time ... fool me once , shame on you , fool me twice , shame on me.

The ultimate issue, which is why those that get it are seen as 'off their tits', is that to admit to yourself that these folk are right means that you have to accept a whole bunch of stuff that you really really dont want to have to believe, because its a truth you arent prepared for.

There are too many 'coincidences', and 'conveniences' that facilitate the needs of those that in charge , at a time when they really need to have 'something' to help there cause along.

Whenever we experience anything like this , the thing only thing that we can be 100% sure of , is that the 'official story' and the truth , are very rarely alike.... history always tells us this , yet people are too ready take the official as told , without the facts and eye witness reports backing that up.
I hadn't seen that video.
But the way both those guys put their heads down when he said that,sure was odd. Blink
bsm121
11/2/2013 10:17pm
philG wrote:
I havent read any of Jabroni's other stuff, but this one post sums up the big dividing line between those that get it and those that...

i saw this earlier

FastEddy wrote:
I hadn't seen that video. But the way both those guys put their heads down when he said that,sure was odd. :blink:
I hadn't seen that video.
But the way both those guys put their heads down when he said that,sure was odd. Blink
That doesn't look very good...
Barrett57
11/3/2013 3:51am
philG wrote:

i saw this earlier

I'm well aware about what goes on, and the fact that a lot of dodgy shit is done by our governments who are bought and paid for, and honestly i'm past the point the of caring.

Until everyone is prepared to do something nothing will change, and we all know that day will never come so why even bother.

His post just makes him come a cross as cold, saying a young kid would deserve to die because he didn't listen to him. That's what the off your tits comment was.
philG
11/3/2013 4:12am
philG wrote:

i saw this earlier

Barrett57 wrote:
I'm well aware about what goes on, and the fact that a lot of dodgy shit is done by our governments who are bought and paid...
I'm well aware about what goes on, and the fact that a lot of dodgy shit is done by our governments who are bought and paid for, and honestly i'm past the point the of caring.

Until everyone is prepared to do something nothing will change, and we all know that day will never come so why even bother.

His post just makes him come a cross as cold, saying a young kid would deserve to die because he didn't listen to him. That's what the off your tits comment was.
I am the same... but i feel that its important that people know and live their lives accordingly.

The stuff that is going on in the background that you done hear is what makes it all come together , like the DHS buying up millions of rounds of ammo, and the EPA shutting down Doe Run by tightening the rules to a point that makes it beyond viable.

http://www.libertyfederation.com/have_we_had_an_endrun_around_the_2nd_a…

But this stuff doesnt make the news.. not ever , be interesting to know how many people here have seen or heard anything about this.
philG
11/4/2013 12:14pm
well i guess he had no opinion
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/4/2013 1:30pm
FastEddy wrote:
You guys watching FOX or CNN? Looks like something happened at LAX. Looks like they are laying out Triage Tarps outside the terminal. They usually use...
Motoxdoc wrote:
Worse than that, I saw one report that said he'd attended MMI.
newmann
11/4/2013 2:09pm
FastEddy wrote:
Motoxdoc wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Worse than that, I saw one report that said he'd attended MMI.
MMI? Well, that probably pushed him over the edge. Probably too stupid to turn a wrench yet the school got him a loan and cooked him through the course to collect their money all the while not worrying if he learned a damn thing. Then they found him a job with a fraudulent resume so they could dock his pay . After a week, the star student was sent packing because he was still too stupid to have a wrench in his hand, let alone getting near someones motorcycle with it. Over the edge he went.....

Pretty close?

Post a reply to: LAX Shooting?

The Latest