Kyle freakin Larson

KMC440
8/15/2017 12:18am
What a week, very nice to see the massive request line filling up Chip's social media accounts which ultimately got him to change his policy for the weekend.
Then the 2nd at Knoxville Saturday night.

... but then you know the boss is expecting something "extra" on Sunday at Michigan.

And he delivers... winning not only the race but winning the respect of race fans around the world.

I know it's not Indy 500-Coke 600 stuff, but it's pretty cool none the less.
|
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
8/15/2017 12:55am
KMC440 wrote:
What a week, very nice to see the massive request line filling up Chip's social media accounts which ultimately got him to change his policy for...
What a week, very nice to see the massive request line filling up Chip's social media accounts which ultimately got him to change his policy for the weekend.
Then the 2nd at Knoxville Saturday night.

... but then you know the boss is expecting something "extra" on Sunday at Michigan.

And he delivers... winning not only the race but winning the respect of race fans around the world.

I know it's not Indy 500-Coke 600 stuff, but it's pretty cool none the less.
love watching that guy race, the slider he tried to pull in the last turn in the sprinter was awesome, just left nothing out there,

hope he can wrap up the Cup race this year,
Old-Man
8/15/2017 11:50am
I have become a fan when Newman took him out to secure a spot in the chase a couple years back, the dude is humble and has gained the respect of all the drivers. Did you see the episode of Nascar roots about his career? worth a watch
KMC440
8/15/2017 2:03pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2017 2:04pm
I didn't see that, though, I used to race up at Cycleland a bit when Lowell was running it. The current oval is where the pits used to be and the mx track is where the old oval was. Kyle, as well as Rico have a strong connection with the 500cc sprint carts from up in NoCal. As well as the 410 cars from the newly renamed NARC series. Lots of fun nights at Cycleland in the memory banks!
BMSOBx2
8/15/2017 3:28pm
Is it just me that thinks that winning these races depends more on your restart setup than 400 miles of racing?

The Shop

Old-Man
8/15/2017 8:39pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Is it just me that thinks that winning these races depends more on your restart setup than 400 miles of racing?
Coming down to restarts isn't it? So fuckin happy they took that BS restart backstretch line out of the equation

Anyone else notice that they (Nascar) is taking more and more out of the ARCA series rule book the last five years?

ARCA and NASCAR had a huge battle in the early years as to who was going to be the elite series. Nascar won but ARCA hung in there and now Nascar is trying more and more to become ARCA.

Post a reply to: Kyle freakin Larson

The Latest