Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor

peelout
10/8/2018 9:35am
Conor got beat down right from the start. when he got in the ring he didn't look like the usual calm and sure fighter he has in the past. props and congrats to Khabib.

but the aftermath was gayer than buying a used quad
jgmxdad251
10/8/2018 9:51am
MR. X wrote:
Irish fan boys are the worst ,bunch of alcoholic fuck heads.
I’ve been to Vegas twice when Connor has fought. The atmosphere is unbelievable on the whole strip. The Irish drink, sing, and generally just have a good time..... Did you guys hear Dana say the Nevada Governor was there and ran out when all the bs started? I wonder how long the commission is going to suspend him.
Moto96
10/8/2018 11:05am
peelout wrote:
Conor got beat down right from the start. when he got in the ring he didn't look like the usual calm and sure fighter he has...
Conor got beat down right from the start. when he got in the ring he didn't look like the usual calm and sure fighter he has in the past. props and congrats to Khabib.

but the aftermath was gayer than buying a used quad
He did walk in with his usual strut, and he tried his scare tactics at the start of each round egging him on, but I think he realized he was dealing with another Diaz who just didn't give a shit.

I think Conor was caught off guard with Khabib getting him down so fast in the first. Dude was cheating like hell trying to get out of that. Rogan was calling out all the illegal moves. The ref only gave 2 warnings AFTER Khabib kept telling the ref he was hooking his gloves and the fence etc etc.
Nighttrain
10/8/2018 7:23pm
I’m already using this incredibly useful quote. Yesterday the Warden ask why I quit cutting the grass before finishing the yard. “My balls was hot”. She’s still trying to figure it out.

The Shop

Moto96
10/9/2018 10:57am Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 11:05am
All that talk from Conor about giving Khabib blue lips from unconciousness sure is backfiring.

Khabib Nurmagomedov gets bigger Reebok payout than Conor McGregor

UFC 229 Rankings Update: Conor McGregor drops six spots on pound- for-pound list
Khabib and McGregor to receive 10-day suspensions by the Nevada Commission
Evidently, Videos show Khabib never hit anyone down on the floor until he was hit. Or may have actually hit no one.

UFC 229 salaries: Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor cash historic paydays 2MM each but conor got 3MM total and Khabib hax yet to get his win bonus..undisclosed amount.

https://youtu.be/usfHNouI3wQ
greenmx5
10/11/2018 2:53pm
Lol. Khabib getting a 4-6 month suspension. So basically nothing. He wouldnt be fighting for another 4-6 months anyways. That's a normal break for fighters. This way they can say they gave him a suspension. It affects nothing.
MR. X
10/11/2018 3:44pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Lol. Khabib getting a 4-6 month suspension. So basically nothing. He wouldnt be fighting for another 4-6 months anyways. That's a normal break for fighters. This...
Lol. Khabib getting a 4-6 month suspension. So basically nothing. He wouldnt be fighting for another 4-6 months anyways. That's a normal break for fighters. This way they can say they gave him a suspension. It affects nothing.
Seems a bit harsh for not even hitting anybody.
greenmx5
10/11/2018 4:16pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Lol. Khabib getting a 4-6 month suspension. So basically nothing. He wouldnt be fighting for another 4-6 months anyways. That's a normal break for fighters. This...
MR. X wrote:
Seems a bit harsh for not even hitting anybody.
He jumped the cage and dove feet first at Dillon danis with intent of kicking him in the head lol. He landed at least one punch after they tied up too... Going out of the cage after a fight and getting into physical confrontation with anyone in the crowd will get you a suspension. He will be lucky to only get 4-6 months.
Moto96
10/11/2018 4:23pm
Did conor have to pay a UFC fine for his bus deal? That was far far worse. They got on a private plane from Ireland to come over and start trouble at a venue Conor wasnt even fighting at.. Thats 10 next levels above this.

I think suspended sentences for both would be fine at the most.

Heres a video of Conor climbing the cage and punching a Bellator Official in a fight he wasn't even in!

https://youtu.be/SflnkSRXHOA
SEE ARE125
10/11/2018 4:24pm
peelout wrote:
[img]https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aPYwArK_460s.jpg[/img]
He put a beet down on McGregor.
10/22/2018 9:13am
greenmx5 wrote:
Who wins? I gotta go with Khabib. The guy is a killer. What he does to guys is unreal. But McGregor is dangerous as hell in...
Who wins? I gotta go with Khabib. The guy is a killer. What he does to guys is unreal. But McGregor is dangerous as hell in the first two rounds.

https://youtu.be/t6wsy5UHVAo?start=1698
I really like Khabib I think he stands for the sport and his attitude sets an example the other fighters could learn a thing or two from.. This video
https://youtu.be/CZzpAkYIrFA
 is a perfect example of his lifestyle (very respectful) btw

Post a reply to: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor

The Latest