Kate...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2017 7:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2017 9:15 PM

Squitlege wrote:

Feel free to elaborate on that assumption, bro.

No sense going on about it now, but plenty have defended him like some sort of saint in the past. Too many Bronson movies I guess.

|

12/2/2017 7:57 PM

el moto diablo wrote:

He was a acquitted by the jury as a political statement. The prosecutor doesn't have to go for a manslaughter charge in order ...more

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

12/2/2017 8:30 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

I didn't see any convictions for aggravated assault, but may have missed that. All the lists and everything I've read says ...more

Why weren't they allowed to use this; 3 x felony heroin possession and manufacturing narcotics?
Might as well be a violent crime when you look at statistics.

|

12/2/2017 9:00 PM

Hut wrote:

I think a few would love to hang out with Zimmerman

Squitlege wrote:

Feel free to elaborate on that assumption, bro.

Hut wrote:

No sense going on about it now, but plenty have defended him like some sort of saint in the past. Too many Bronson movies I ...more

Bronson movies, yup... sounds reasonable. At least we have the motive now.

|

12/2/2017 9:16 PM

Hut wrote:

Why weren't they allowed to use this; 3 x felony heroin possession and manufacturing narcotics?
Might as well be a violent ...more

Just a guess, but those convictions probably didn't involve weapons. Otherwise, I think that they would probably be considered violent, and may likely have been allowed. Sounds like courts generally allow things relevant to whether someone committed those specific alleged crimes, not whether or not someone is just generally a scumbag or not. Lots of scumbags go through life without committing murder, obviously.

I'd definitely like to hear some of the jurors explain why they couldn't find him guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

|

12/4/2017 4:07 AM

How is this case different than If a truck driver gets hit by a drunk driver and the drunk driver dies? They’ll go through the drivers logs and if is driving outside the allowable window of time the truck driver gets involuntary man slaughter.

Guns don’t just go off. I wanna put blanks in one of my pistols and just throw it on the ground repeatedly and pick it back up. My theory is that it won’t ever go off until I pull the trigger.

|

GP740
Since 1987

12/4/2017 8:56 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

How is this case different than If a truck driver gets hit by a drunk driver and the drunk driver dies? They’ll go through the ...more

Can you cite a case of this exact thing actually occurring? Did a quick googley search and couldn't find any instance of it. I'd be curious to see a conviction for manslaughter where the trucker's only contribution to the accident was being over his allowable time.

|

12/5/2017 9:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2017 9:22 AM

Who knows what these guys are thinking. Delay his release to the feds?

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Kate-Steinle-shooting-Defense-wants-12404547.php

|