Jack does good

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2018 9:08 PM

|

3/9/2018 4:28 PM

Pretty Damn good. I'd like to see him lead in a dramatic/historical film about one of the interesting old classical masters. His looks are to distinctive to play one of the contemporaries but who the hell knows what Chopin or Mozart looked like? Those guys were rock stars of their day. He's manic, energetic, and smart enough to make it real. Let Pink, The GaGa, and Katy Perry be the love interests. Lol.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

3/10/2018 3:28 PM

Kyle and him are actually pretty good song writers.

|

3/10/2018 7:30 PM

That was superb. Especially his control. Many times they try to do all those stupid runs up & down and it sounds like total crap.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

3/11/2018 10:48 AM

plowboy wrote:

Pretty Damn good. I'd like to see him lead in a dramatic/historical film about one of the interesting old classical masters. His looks are to distinctive to play one of the contemporaries but who the hell knows what Chopin or Mozart looked like? Those guys were rock stars of their day. He's manic, energetic, and smart enough to make it real. Let Pink, The GaGa, and Katy Perry be the love interests. Lol.

That's actually not a bad idea. I don't really care for most of his movies but I think he could pull this off.

In "The Holiday" he was less of a clown and did a great job.

|

No Signature.

3/12/2018 9:10 AM

plowboy wrote:

This is what Chopin looks like:
Photo

And this is what Mozart looks like:
Photo

smile

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

3/12/2018 9:15 AM

Jack would be a good cast for Franz Liszt:
Photo

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

3/12/2018 9:24 AM

I saw Tenacious D back in about '01 before Jack Black really became a star. Yhey rocked so hard as an acoustic 2 piece it was amazing. The show was Jimmy Eat World for their Bleed America album, Tenacious D, and Weezer for their green album which was the first time they had toured in a long time, they were just about dissolved after Pinkerton until that point. Anyway it was an awesome show that ended up being a pretty historic tour if you think about it.

Jack Black has 2 movies on Netflix that are worth checking out. One is called King of Polka and the other is Bernie.

|

3/12/2018 11:46 PM

That is interesting. Maybe Jack could have had a career in Rock.

|

3/12/2018 11:49 PM

Check this out!

|