Is your phone spying on you

Deja New
8/21/2018 2:47am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
The man who made the Internet public was George H.W. Bush, global petro-gangster and former head of the CIA (and personally a man I view as...
The man who made the Internet public was George H.W. Bush, global petro-gangster and former head of the CIA (and personally a man I view as our American Hitler). It was originally for military people, so they probably figured out it was a great way to track and surveill people. Now with the help of the illegal surveillance perpetrated by Google, Facebook etc. we have a real-time surveillance network that Orwell couldn't have imagined in his worst nightmare.
If you notice, they are now beginning to censor online news and information based on the entirely made-up hazard of "fake news." TSA is following and surveilling innocent people for no reason. Basically we are all the enemy now because of 9/11 and the Patriot Act.
KDXGarage wrote:
"We don't do politics." GuyB, 2018

Neither do politicians it’s just show business for ugly people.........
8/21/2018 5:14am
Do this. Start taking pictures of products with your phone. Like coffee beans. Or a Pepsi can. Or a candy bar. Wait a few days and...
Do this. Start taking pictures of products with your phone.

Like coffee beans. Or a Pepsi can. Or a candy bar.

Wait a few days and look at your ads......hell a few hours. Take a picture of toilet paper rolls.....or paper towels. See what happens!

Lemme know what Happens. Post your ad screenshots here....
I got a email from Zillow a couple weeks ago on the value of a rental property I own and was talking to a guy I work with about selling it. Boom a day later I get a text from a realtor asking if I want to sell ? WTF. I jokingly talked about renting a boat. Day later , boat adds. I’m going to try taking pictures nowWoohoo

The Shop

Post a reply to: Is your phone spying on you

The Latest