Is this XmikeX!!!?? 😲

G-man
Edited Date/Time 7/8/2022 12:20pm
And his band Threatner? Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/cobainishdanish/videos/424744229362612/?fs=e&s…

Where's Unamused--those two were great foes! Smile
|
Muttly
1/12/2022 7:11am
Ann Arbor will reveal his identity. Mr. Motopants was the same guy.

Not sure who Unamused was. Honestly, no idea.
borg
1/12/2022 10:00am
G-man wrote:
And his band Threatner? :laugh: https://www.facebook.com/cobainishdanish/videos/424744229362612/?fs=e&s=cl Where's Unamused--those two were great foes! :)
And his band Threatner? Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/cobainishdanish/videos/424744229362612/?fs=e&s…

Where's Unamused--those two were great foes! Smile
Remember THE ACE?
I think he was actually a track owner of some sort.
Some of this was yellow board stuff . Was it Mikeep's next or Motodrive?
Fuckin wild west is what it was.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
180th
1/12/2022 11:06am
borg wrote:
Remember THE ACE? I think he was actually a track owner of some sort. Some of this was yellow board stuff . Was it Mikeep's next...
Remember THE ACE?
Long time, no see borg. Good to see you're back.
borg
1/12/2022 12:12pm
borg wrote:
Remember THE ACE? I think he was actually a track owner of some sort. Some of this was yellow board stuff . Was it Mikeep's next...
Remember THE ACE?
AHRMA361 wrote:
Long time, no see borg. Good to see you're back.
Yeah. Heard we had a new warden. The old one had me in solitary and threw away the key.
Maverick pulled some strings for me.

The Shop

G-man
1/12/2022 4:04pm
Muttly wrote:

Who's Ann Arbor and don't recall Mr motopants.

Unamused was hilarious and had quite a wit about him turned out he was a small time actor. I forget which movie he was in but I called them the day the ax fell. Sad

Fast Eddie outed him I think it was at Big Lenny's place. Speaking of, where is BL?
G-man
1/12/2022 4:06pm
borg wrote:
Remember THE ACE?
I don't recall the Ace, were you borg on the yellow board?

What happened to XborgX? Had a nice ring to it, where's Void?
Muttly
1/12/2022 5:07pm
Muttly wrote:

G-man wrote:
Who's Ann Arbor and don't recall Mr motopants. Unamused was hilarious and had quite a wit about him turned out he was a small time actor...

Unamused was hilarious and had quite a wit about him turned out he was a small time actor. I forget which movie he was in but I called them the day the ax fell. Sad

Fast Eddie outed him I think it was at Big Lenny's place. Speaking of, where is BL?
Ann Arbor is a city in Michigan. If you remember correctly, it’s where XMikeX and Threatener were from. There’s this certain “Industry” guy, if you Google his name, first thing that pops up is “Ann Arbor”.
G-man
1/12/2022 8:04pm
Yes I remember he's from Michigan but have no clue on "industry guy". Laughing
borg
1/13/2022 4:47am
borg wrote:
Remember THE ACE?
G-man wrote:
I don't recall the Ace, were you borg on the yellow board?

What happened to XborgX? Had a nice ring to it, where's Void?
XborgX was just a way to contact Maverick to get back in.
On the yellow board and most boards since I was Ivan.
Nerd and I has a bit of a falling out where I unloaded on him. I found out seconds later that he was a Mod. Goodbye Ivan.
We met at Glen Helen once along with dougie, BobbyM, oldx, breeze and a few others. Way back.
Void is still around. Not clicked.
G-man
1/13/2022 7:55am
Ahhhh oh yes I remember Ivan! Smile

Oh Nerd, he reminds me of another "Mr Know it All" (not Falcon--he's cool) who feels it's his JOB to correct everyone on a MOTOCROSS FORUM in Novel long diatribes using big words talking down to people in a condescending manner.

Makes me shake my head as we all are on here for the Love of Dirtbikes--not to be DEBATED TO DEATH! Laughing

Welcome back Ivan! Cool
jeffro503
1/14/2022 1:19am
Muttly wrote:

G-man wrote:
Who's Ann Arbor and don't recall Mr motopants. Unamused was hilarious and had quite a wit about him turned out he was a small time actor...

That was Chalmers. Was actually a real good dude. Had some emails back and forth with him in the past. He liked to troll Lenny , and get him into the race bait shit he was well known for. I personally liked both of them very much , and stayed out of that shit.
G-man
1/14/2022 7:52am
Muttly wrote:
Ann Arbor is a city in Michigan. If you remember correctly, it’s where XMikeX and Threatener were from. There’s this certain “Industry” guy, if you Google...
Ann Arbor is a city in Michigan. If you remember correctly, it’s where XMikeX and Threatener were from. There’s this certain “Industry” guy, if you Google his name, first thing that pops up is “Ann Arbor”.
Are you talking about Izer?
Why the mystery, throw me a Freakin Bone! Sideways
G-man
1/14/2022 7:55am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2022 7:56am
jeffro503 wrote:
That was Chalmers. Was actually a real good dude. Had some emails back and forth with him in the past. He liked to troll Lenny...
That was Chalmers. Was actually a real good dude. Had some emails back and forth with him in the past. He liked to troll Lenny , and get him into the race bait shit he was well known for. I personally liked both of them very much , and stayed out of that shit.
Oh yes I remember Chalmers vs BL some classic battles and BL would get worked into a tizzy!

I too like them both if you still have Chalmer's email it to met to me would like to talk to him again he was a funny guy. Cool
jeffro503
1/14/2022 10:55am
jeffro503 wrote:
That was Chalmers. Was actually a real good dude. Had some emails back and forth with him in the past. He liked to troll Lenny...
G-man wrote:
Oh yes I remember Chalmers vs BL some classic battles and BL would get worked into a tizzy! I too like them both if you still...
Oh yes I remember Chalmers vs BL some classic battles and BL would get worked into a tizzy!

I too like them both if you still have Chalmer's email it to met to me would like to talk to him again he was a funny guy. Cool
It's been a real long time since I spoke to him. I don't have his email. You mentioned he went by " Unamused " on here? I remember him as well , but had no idea it was the same guy. I'm sure he's still around some where on here. BL's site was fun as hell. It was nuts , but at the same time....it just worked. Was bummed when Void shut it down.
jeffro503
1/14/2022 10:57am
Edit : Send Eddy a PM , I bet he can get you in contact with him. At least he'll probably remember his name.
pelted
1/14/2022 2:20pm
Did anybody ever out cox for being No Spin Zone?
SEEMEFIRST
1/14/2022 7:13pm
pelted wrote:
Did anybody ever out cox for being No Spin Zone?
No body cares about Cox anymore.
SEEMEFIRST
1/14/2022 7:16pm
Oh, I have been around since Freshdirt, Motodrive et al.
G-man
1/14/2022 8:36pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Edit : Send Eddy a PM , I bet he can get you in contact with him. At least he'll probably remember his name.
I haven't seen Fast Eddy around here for awhile.
Is he hanging out with Void? Woohoo
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
1/15/2022 8:20am
I remember all these moto nuts since Fresh Dirt. I met TFS at Daytona one year and since he liked taking pics with beautiful women I introduced my wife as my Milf and he really enjoyed those cozy pics i must say. Then the guy next to him says what about me I am WordNerd. That was a great weekend. Walked the track with just me, my wife and RC who invited us with him and when Suzuki came and took him we hung out with the DMXS crew before meeting TFS and Cox. Chalmers was a cool guy and had a few legendary moments on the forum. He had an app that let you auto fill your fantasy pics that he let me try that was very helpful back in the day. Good times.
Muttly
1/16/2022 6:44am
Think BoobyM had Unamused tracked to some suburb of Atlanta. Alpharetta or something. Memory isn't that bad for a bull stepping on my head.
Muttly
1/16/2022 7:09am
Muttly wrote:
Ann Arbor is a city in Michigan. If you remember correctly, it’s where XMikeX and Threatener were from. There’s this certain “Industry” guy, if you Google...
G-man wrote:
Are you talking about Izer?
Why the mystery, throw me a Freakin Bone! Sideways
Who was the guy that wouldn't give me my press pass at Southwick? XMikeX.
TerryB
1/16/2022 9:58am
Chalmers.. was it Steve Chalmers, if my memory serves me? RIP Teefus. Met him on a couple of occasions, he was incredibly approachable and friendly. I liked to argue with Nerd back in the day. Where did he wind up in life? I thought he was going to run for office, last I heard.
G-man
1/16/2022 10:48am
Muttly wrote:
Think BoobyM had Unamused tracked to some suburb of Atlanta. Alpharetta or something. Memory isn't that bad for a bull stepping on my head.
Yes, Unamused owned him and coined the name "CockBobber".
He had him worked up tried to track him down and was trying to book a flight.
Is that your "Industry guy"? Laughing
jeffro503
1/16/2022 10:55am
TerryB wrote:
Chalmers.. was it Steve Chalmers, if my memory serves me? RIP Teefus. Met him on a couple of occasions, he was incredibly approachable and friendly. I...
Chalmers.. was it Steve Chalmers, if my memory serves me? RIP Teefus. Met him on a couple of occasions, he was incredibly approachable and friendly. I liked to argue with Nerd back in the day. Where did he wind up in life? I thought he was going to run for office, last I heard.
Good to see you here Terry!!

As far as Cox goes , he went off the deep end some time ago. Hell , he even made national news with one of his stupid rants. Something about how he thought it would be justified for Vaxxed people , to start shooting un-vaxxed people. Because he and people like him felt threatened. There is another well known poster on here that echoed that statement as well. I think he's a guy that made and sold radiator coolant or something like that. Some of those type of people , live in a very strange little bubble.
TerryB
1/16/2022 12:00pm Edited Date/Time 1/16/2022 12:03pm
Wow, too bad regarding Cox. The Kool-Aid guy has some weird authoritarian-Left issues. I think he probably got beat up often as a kid.

A sign of my age, I just don't understand the younger generation's softness and hurt-feelings over everything. It has caused me to visit less and post less over the years. Our unrestricted banter of the old days would irreparably scar the vast majority of membership here these days. I gave up arguing and shitstirring on the old Motodrive, years ago, burned through a variety of handles, mostly as NeoCortex. Lenny's place was the beginning of the end.

gt80rider
1/16/2022 3:20pm
Damn.... miss the days fd days and xmikex.... I was "kongsized" on fd .... lol.... damn good times... trainwreck... but a damn fine one at that....
1/16/2022 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 1/16/2022 3:34pm
jeffro503 wrote:
G-man wrote:
Oh yes I remember Chalmers vs BL some classic battles and BL would get worked into a tizzy! I too like them both if you still...

jeffro503 wrote:
It's been a real long time since I spoke to him. I don't have his email. You mentioned he went by " Unamused " on here...
It's been a real long time since I spoke to him. I don't have his email. You mentioned he went by " Unamused " on here? I remember him as well , but had no idea it was the same guy. I'm sure he's still around some where on here. BL's site was fun as hell. It was nuts , but at the same time....it just worked. Was bummed when Void shut it down.
I was a member there. It was fun. Didn’t fasteddie expose Chalmers?
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/16/2022 7:05pm
borg wrote:
XborgX was just a way to contact Maverick to get back in. On the yellow board and most boards since I was Ivan. Nerd and I...
Nerd and I has a bit of a falling out where I unloaded on him. I found out seconds later that he was a Mod. Goodbye Ivan.
We met at Glen Helen once along with dougie, BobbyM, oldx, breeze and a few others. Way back.
Geezus, how long ago was Nerd a mod?
Muttly
1/17/2022 9:40am
borg wrote:
XborgX was just a way to contact Maverick to get back in. On the yellow board and most boards since I was Ivan. Nerd and I...
ML512 wrote:
Geezus, how long ago was Nerd a mod?
2008 or so.

Post a reply to: Is this XmikeX!!!?? 😲

The Latest