Is this Moab or even real?

Foghorn
This has been making the rounds for awhile. Pretty hairy. Can only see it if you have Faceplant.

https://www.facebook.com/ParceQueCestMaPassionEtPersonneNeLaChangera/vi…
|
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
10/25/2018 2:16pm
Yep. Moab.
Yep. Real.
Nope. Not doing it myself.

Check out the "White Line" videos. There's some hairy shiz over there.
plowboy
10/25/2018 3:23pm
And folks say SX is dangerousSad
peelout
10/25/2018 3:25pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2018 3:26pm
i've done some shit down there that if you watch on a video would look pretty hairy but is actually not that bad. no way in hell i would do this line.

that said, Moab has some fuckin' crazy shit. one slip of a tire and you're falling a LONG way down. lot of falling deaths down there every year. close friend of mine slipped and fell to his death earlier this year while hiking.

The Shop

10/25/2018 5:18pm
Isn't this that place they call "slick rock"? Be a good idea to mount up a trials tire.
skid mark
10/25/2018 6:46pm
The traction there is mind blowing. The rock is like 40 grit sandpaper. Trials tire is good but not needed. theyre a problem when you get to the sand. Yin and yang
7I3N
10/25/2018 6:48pm
peelout wrote:
i've done some shit down there that if you watch on a video would look pretty hairy but is actually not that bad. no way in...
i've done some shit down there that if you watch on a video would look pretty hairy but is actually not that bad. no way in hell i would do this line.

that said, Moab has some fuckin' crazy shit. one slip of a tire and you're falling a LONG way down. lot of falling deaths down there every year. close friend of mine slipped and fell to his death earlier this year while hiking.
We've got a trail out in Warner Valley that we call The Elevator Shaft because it's almost vertical at the top. Good fun.

peelout
10/25/2018 7:00pm
peelout wrote:
i've done some shit down there that if you watch on a video would look pretty hairy but is actually not that bad. no way in...

7I3N wrote:
We've got a trail out in Warner Valley that we call The Elevator Shaft because it's almost vertical at the top. Good fun. [embed] The Elevator...
We've got a trail out in Warner Valley that we call The Elevator Shaft because it's almost vertical at the top. Good fun.

Good shit, I need to get hold of you this winter I'll be coming down a lot
71Fish
10/25/2018 10:05pm
I've gone mountain biking there, and like mentioned, the grip is unbelievable. I could ride comfortably on a wall. It's called "Slick Rock" but it ain't slick.
early
Fantasy
2212th
10/26/2018 4:56am
71Fish wrote:
I've gone mountain biking there, and like mentioned, the grip is unbelievable. I could ride comfortably on a wall. It's called "Slick Rock" but it ain't...
I've gone mountain biking there, and like mentioned, the grip is unbelievable. I could ride comfortably on a wall. It's called "Slick Rock" but it ain't slick.
It was slick when they were trying to drive a horse and wagon across it. Good stuff out there.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
10/26/2018 9:14am
71Fish wrote:
I've gone mountain biking there, and like mentioned, the grip is unbelievable. I could ride comfortably on a wall. It's called "Slick Rock" but it ain't...
I did the Whole Enchilada a few weeks back. That ride is no joke!!

peelout
10/26/2018 9:42am
71Fish wrote:
ever ridden it wet? lol slicker than a fat girl at the Ricky Martin concert
10/26/2018 1:40pm
As much as I say I would never wanna move out west damn you guys got great places to ride. Phenomenal.
early
Fantasy
2212th
10/26/2018 2:11pm
As much as I say I would never wanna move out west damn you guys got great places to ride. Phenomenal.
If you've never been to that area, make it a point to go sometime, it's amazing.
Foghorn
10/26/2018 6:26pm
early wrote:
If you've never been to that area, make it a point to go sometime, it's amazing.
Some pretty great places to ride in the mountains around here but Moab is bucket list stuff.
10/26/2018 6:29pm
peelout wrote:

7I3N wrote:
We've got a trail out in Warner Valley that we call The Elevator Shaft because it's almost vertical at the top. Good fun. [embed] The Elevator...

Takes a brass monkey to ride that!
vetmxr
10/26/2018 8:02pm
early wrote:
go ride this......nothing I've seen on this planet like it........
TXDirt
10/26/2018 8:21pm
There is some really great trail riding in Grand Junction, CO. Spent a lot of time out there. Plenty of shit out there to put your balls in your stomach.
10/26/2018 8:32pm
We really don’t have a lot of public land to ride on out in the east. Seems like out west most of you can just ride outta your garage and rip up some hills.
71Fish
10/26/2018 9:31pm
71Fish wrote:
peelout wrote:
ever ridden it wet? lol slicker than a fat girl at the Ricky Martin concert
No it was totally dry. Thinking back, it has been something like 7 years since u have ridden there.

Post a reply to: Is this Moab or even real?

The Latest