Is this Moab or even real?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2018 12:36 PM

This has been making the rounds for awhile. Pretty hairy. Can only see it if you have Faceplant.

https://www.facebook.com/ParceQueCestMaPassionEtPersonneNeLaChangera/videos/154209028108722/

|

10/25/2018 2:16 PM

Yep. Moab.
Yep. Real.
Nope. Not doing it myself.

Check out the "White Line" videos. There's some hairy shiz over there.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

10/25/2018 3:07 PM

Yea I would never. Holy shit.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/25/2018 3:23 PM

And folks say SX is dangeroussad

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

10/25/2018 3:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2018 3:26 PM

i've done some shit down there that if you watch on a video would look pretty hairy but is actually not that bad. no way in hell i would do this line.

that said, Moab has some fuckin' crazy shit. one slip of a tire and you're falling a LONG way down. lot of falling deaths down there every year. close friend of mine slipped and fell to his death earlier this year while hiking.

|

10/25/2018 5:18 PM

Isn't this that place they call "slick rock"? Be a good idea to mount up a trials tire.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

10/25/2018 6:46 PM

The traction there is mind blowing. The rock is like 40 grit sandpaper. Trials tire is good but not needed. theyre a problem when you get to the sand. Yin and yang

|

10/25/2018 6:48 PM

peelout wrote:

i've done some shit down there that if you watch on a video would look pretty hairy but is actually not that bad. no way in ...more

We've got a trail out in Warner Valley that we call The Elevator Shaft because it's almost vertical at the top. Good fun.

The Elevator Shaft from 7I3N on Vimeo.

|

10/25/2018 7:00 PM

peelout wrote:

i've done some shit down there that if you watch on a video would look pretty hairy but is actually not that bad. no way in ...more

7I3N wrote:

We've got a trail out in Warner Valley that we call The Elevator Shaft because it's almost vertical at the top. Good fun.

...more

Good shit, I need to get hold of you this winter I'll be coming down a lot

|

10/25/2018 7:02 PM

The elevator shaft. No fuckin way. Nope. Nope. Nope.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/25/2018 10:05 PM

I've gone mountain biking there, and like mentioned, the grip is unbelievable. I could ride comfortably on a wall. It's called "Slick Rock" but it ain't slick.

|

No Signature.

10/26/2018 4:56 AM

71Fish wrote:

I've gone mountain biking there, and like mentioned, the grip is unbelievable. I could ride comfortably on a wall. It's called ...more

It was slick when they were trying to drive a horse and wagon across it. Good stuff out there.

|

10/26/2018 9:14 AM

71Fish wrote:

I've gone mountain biking there, and like mentioned, the grip is unbelievable. I could ride comfortably on a wall. It's called ...more

I did the Whole Enchilada a few weeks back. That ride is no joke!!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

10/26/2018 9:42 AM

71Fish wrote:

ever ridden it wet? lol slicker than a fat girl at the Ricky Martin concert

|

10/26/2018 1:40 PM

As much as I say I would never wanna move out west damn you guys got great places to ride. Phenomenal.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/26/2018 2:11 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

As much as I say I would never wanna move out west damn you guys got great places to ride. Phenomenal.

If you've never been to that area, make it a point to go sometime, it's amazing.

|

10/26/2018 6:26 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

early wrote:

If you've never been to that area, make it a point to go sometime, it's amazing.

Some pretty great places to ride in the mountains around here but Moab is bucket list stuff.

|

10/26/2018 6:29 PM

peelout wrote:

7I3N wrote:

...more

Takes a brass monkey to ride that!

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

10/26/2018 8:02 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

early wrote:

go ride this......nothing I've seen on this planet like it........

|

10/26/2018 8:21 PM

There is some really great trail riding in Grand Junction, CO. Spent a lot of time out there. Plenty of shit out there to put your balls in your stomach.

|

10/26/2018 8:32 PM

We really don’t have a lot of public land to ride on out in the east. Seems like out west most of you can just ride outta your garage and rip up some hills.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/26/2018 9:31 PM

71Fish wrote:

peelout wrote:

ever ridden it wet? lol slicker than a fat girl at the Ricky Martin concert

No it was totally dry. Thinking back, it has been something like 7 years since u have ridden there.

|

No Signature.