Is that the blue or the red threadlock?

early
Fantasy
2231st
Edited Date/Time 8/7/2018 11:01am
Laughing

I guess all the flushing has caused the septic to back up, just leave em to float around and hang an "out of order" sign Laughing
|
FiendzCC
8/6/2018 12:44pm
Wow. That thread confirmed my thoughts on NPR fanboys. They truly believe they're more informed than the rest of us. It's "just the facts", no way it could be biased, bro. Probably "fact checked" that on Snopes too...
akillerwombat
8/6/2018 1:15pm
FiendzCC wrote:
Wow. That thread confirmed my thoughts on NPR fanboys. They truly believe they're more informed than the rest of us. It's "just the facts", no way...
Wow. That thread confirmed my thoughts on NPR fanboys. They truly believe they're more informed than the rest of us. It's "just the facts", no way it could be biased, bro. Probably "fact checked" that on Snopes too...
And this confirms my theory about people who call people who listen to NPR "NPR fanboys".

The Shop

8/6/2018 6:09pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 6:10pm
I love people who think they know how to treat elderly depression.....tell me how you feel at 85 when your family dumps you off in a nursing home. You won’t know what that feeling is until you’re living it 50 years from now. So get bent.
MR. X
8/6/2018 6:11pm
But it's good factual information with a twist of comedy that only the elite minded people will understand .
akillerwombat
8/6/2018 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 6:42pm
MR. X wrote:
But it's good factual information with a twist of comedy that only the elite minded people will understand .
Holy shit, do we finally agree on something?!?!

Edit: I know you would take that literally so I want to clarify it was just a joke. That said, I do think understanding the comedy does require a certain level of intelligence that many do not have. Not saying you, but many.
newmann
8/6/2018 6:43pm
MR. X wrote:
Holy shit, do we finally agree on something?!?! Edit: I know you would take that literally so I want to clarify it was just a joke...

Edit: I know you would take that literally so I want to clarify it was just a joke. That said, I do think understanding the comedy does require a certain level of intelligence that many do not have. Not saying you, but many.
Doubtful, you probably require it served up on a gluten free bun. Smile
akillerwombat
8/6/2018 6:48pm
MR. X wrote:
Holy shit, do we finally agree on something?!?! Edit: I know you would take that literally so I want to clarify it was just a joke...

newmann wrote:
Doubtful, you probably require it served up on a gluten free bun. Smile
Low blow.

I thought you were better than sharing with the world that I have celiac disease. I told you that in confidence.
MotoMo165
8/7/2018 1:01am
FiendzCC wrote:
Wow. That thread confirmed my thoughts on NPR fanboys. They truly believe they're more informed than the rest of us. It's "just the facts", no way...
And this confirms my theory about people who call people who listen to NPR "NPR fanboys".
?????
KMC440
8/7/2018 5:52am
No it wasn't sounding like that it was more of a Logan's Run vibe...

More of ... Quit being a drain on society and die already, oh and enjoy it.
scooter5002
8/7/2018 6:44am
This is one of those threads you HAVE to click on, just because of the title. Ironically, I spent a considerable amount of my Saturday getting 12 point bolts loose in the driveshafts in my truck. Some cunt Red Loctited them in, and what should’ve been a a cake walk, turned into a war. I was listening to the local oldies radio station, NPR would’ve been better.

Killerwombat, since you told us you have Celiac’s, what’s the proper term for Little Bitch Disease?
akillerwombat
8/7/2018 6:55am
This is one of those threads you HAVE to click on, just because of the title. Ironically, I spent a considerable amount of my Saturday getting...
This is one of those threads you HAVE to click on, just because of the title. Ironically, I spent a considerable amount of my Saturday getting 12 point bolts loose in the driveshafts in my truck. Some cunt Red Loctited them in, and what should’ve been a a cake walk, turned into a war. I was listening to the local oldies radio station, NPR would’ve been better.

Killerwombat, since you told us you have Celiac’s, what’s the proper term for Little Bitch Disease?
And here I present you exhibit B, further proof that comedy does require a certain level of intelligence that we all just don’t have.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
8/7/2018 7:14am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2018 7:24am
I am going to be honest. I have no clue what NPR is. I have never watched the news except after 911 or weather channel for hurricanes. I honestly could not tell you who CNN or fox or who ever was for or against until only recently. People ask me how I can possibly be so successful, retired before 40, golf, ride surf travel where ever I want most days and portfolio is always looking strong if I dont follow news or politics. Well that is exactly why. My parents were the poorest of poor. I lived in a rotten pop up camper at the duck park in Dade county until middle school and rationed a 2 liter of soda and a dozen doughnut holes to feed me as I had to spend the days alone as my parents worked. Mom secretary at a church and dad AC helper at the time. They both retired not long ago from those. I have told my unorthodox full story here not long ago and I had some luck along the way but my own decisions at 18 and at the right place at the right time was helpful. The biggest thing I believe helped me is i never let the news trick me into being poor again. I made my own decisions. People are too easily convinced. That is the worst insult I will entertain, to many people are , "Convinced". Myself and so many others that are watching from the outside at all this screenplay politics and it is so pathetic. It is spiteful politics and very weak minded of the masses to fall for it. I don't believe people could get this upset about a 4 to 8 year position and that is not your problem only an excuse. The excuse of why you can't be successful in this country that is pure opportunity unlike any other on this globe no matter what you think. So much easy money out there and if you dont know how to get it then you are convinced and probably in a city that convinced you that you cant have any. B.S. Turn off the news and Move!
P.s. I have Celiac too.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/7/2018 7:33am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2018 7:33am
This is one of those threads you HAVE to click on, just because of the title. Ironically, I spent a considerable amount of my Saturday getting...

Don't you hate that? I did a brake job on a Honda Element with new rotors and there is a #3 Phillips screw that keeps the rotor on the hub when you take the rim off. Those fuckers were so stuck on there I had to drill them all out. Took me an extra 2 or 3 hours than it should have.

For everyone else, there are always 3 sides to a story, always.
JAFO92
8/7/2018 8:29am

akillerwombat wrote: Edit: I know you would take that literally so I want to clarify it was just a joke. That said, I do think understanding the comedy does require a certain level of intelligence that many do not have. Not saying you, but many.

Wombat, not all of us are as lucky as you.

Ive been trying to level my intelligence for years, but cant seem to keep the bubble still. Whistling

akillerwombat
8/7/2018 8:41am
JAFO92 wrote:
akillerwombat wrote: Edit: I know you would take that literally so I want to clarify it was just a joke. That said, I do think understanding...

akillerwombat wrote: Edit: I know you would take that literally so I want to clarify it was just a joke. That said, I do think understanding the comedy does require a certain level of intelligence that many do not have. Not saying you, but many.

Wombat, not all of us are as lucky as you.

Ive been trying to level my intelligence for years, but cant seem to keep the bubble still. Whistling

What brand of level is that?

Might be your issue.
TXDirt
8/7/2018 8:44am
All of the made up and packaged and marketed comedians today rely on politics to make their jokes. It really demonstrates that their level of depth is very shallow when it comes to true comedy. Political comedy is this generations version of fart sounds.
newmann
8/7/2018 8:45am

early wrote:
Don't you hate that? I did a brake job on a Honda Element with new rotors and there is a #3 Phillips screw that keeps the...
Don't you hate that? I did a brake job on a Honda Element with new rotors and there is a #3 Phillips screw that keeps the rotor on the hub when you take the rim off. Those fuckers were so stuck on there I had to drill them all out. Took me an extra 2 or 3 hours than it should have.

For everyone else, there are always 3 sides to a story, always.
They actually make a special bit for that brake rotor screw. Use it with a hand impact drive and a hammer.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/7/2018 9:03am
newmann wrote:
They actually make a special bit for that brake rotor screw. Use it with a hand impact drive and a hammer.
Lots of break free and a hand impact driver got me trashed screw heads and trashed bits, that's when I gave up and grabbed the drill. Did my wife's Civic a few months later and they came off no problem. I believe both vehicles were 2011 model year with original rotors, just one of those things I guess.
ns503
8/7/2018 9:22am
TXDirt wrote:
All of the made up and packaged and marketed comedians today rely on politics to make their jokes. It really demonstrates that their level of depth...
All of the made up and packaged and marketed comedians today rely on politics to make their jokes. It really demonstrates that their level of depth is very shallow when it comes to true comedy. Political comedy is this generations version of fart sounds.
You're not saying comedians shouldn't make fun of politicians - are you?
JAFO92
8/7/2018 9:26am
What brand of level is that?

Might be your issue.
Oh its not the levels fault. Blush
scooter5002
8/7/2018 9:34am
I can see that screw being a royal pain, and I’m guessing it’s a Japanese screw, their sizing is a little different than Imperial, I believe. This driveline uses an automotive type yoke, half is a strap type cup, the other is held in by retainer caps, with 2 small bolts on each. Problem is, the strap side uses a 12 mil (DaFUQ?) 12 point bolt on each end, 12 in all, to get the entire front shaft out. Torch under there, heating up each yoke corner, melting grease running out, swearing my face off. On the upside, I managed not bounce either shaft off my melon getting them to the floor. So, there’s that....

My Pete had the same type of driveline, and if the last guy didn’t seat and torque them, they will come loose, as I found out, to the tune of $1500. Live and learn, I guess, but that’s pretty much the reason I don’t let anyone work in my equipment, unless it’s unavoidable.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/7/2018 9:44am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2018 9:44am
I can see that screw being a royal pain, and I’m guessing it’s a Japanese screw, their sizing is a little different than Imperial, I believe...
I can see that screw being a royal pain, and I’m guessing it’s a Japanese screw, their sizing is a little different than Imperial, I believe. This driveline uses an automotive type yoke, half is a strap type cup, the other is held in by retainer caps, with 2 small bolts on each. Problem is, the strap side uses a 12 mil (DaFUQ?) 12 point bolt on each end, 12 in all, to get the entire front shaft out. Torch under there, heating up each yoke corner, melting grease running out, swearing my face off. On the upside, I managed not bounce either shaft off my melon getting them to the floor. So, there’s that....

My Pete had the same type of driveline, and if the last guy didn’t seat and torque them, they will come loose, as I found out, to the tune of $1500. Live and learn, I guess, but that’s pretty much the reason I don’t let anyone work in my equipment, unless it’s unavoidable.
I got a situation at work right now where I have to remove a bunch of #2-56 botton heads someone thought using threadlock on would be a good idea Sad
8/7/2018 9:54am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2018 9:55am
JAFO92 wrote:
Oh its not the levels fault. Blush
It takes a brave man to admit your own shortcomings.
Do you have an indexed notebook of somewhat witty dousche bag commments that you go to according to posts ? Or do you maintain all that to memory ?

You’re really knocking the one liners out of the park these days....

Post a reply to: Is that the blue or the red threadlock?

The Latest