Is it just me, part 2

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2018 6:18 PM

Killer week of 12 plus hour days for the wife and I and here I sit at a bar/ grill not far from the house picking up some dinner at 8:15!on a Friday evening. Some white guy country band on the stage starting off their set with Prince’s Purple Rain. Call me racist, I don’t care, but that shit just wasn’t right. Insert throw up emoji here.sick

|

9/28/2018 7:06 PM

newmann wrote:

Killer week of 12 plus hour days for the wife and I and here I sit at a bar/ grill not far from the house picking up some dinner at 8:15!on a Friday evening. Some white guy country band on the stage starting off their set with Prince’s Purple Rain. Call me racist, I don’t care, but that shit just wasn’t right. Insert throw up emoji here.sick

What wasn't right? Prince...The song...or a white country band singing the song...or their bad rendition of the song?

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

9/28/2018 7:19 PM

It kinda sucked. laughing

|

9/28/2018 7:29 PM

newmann wrote:

It kinda sucked. laughing

Lmfao...we've all been to a honkytonk when the band was so bad we'd rather listen to a dentists drill. Hope your food was better than the music.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

9/29/2018 6:09 AM

Photo
|

"We don't rent pigs."

9/29/2018 7:12 AM

Country boys do Bill Withers proud.
|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

9/29/2018 7:53 AM

|