Is anyone out there? (humor)

Press516
Fantasy
126th
Edited Date/Time 4/11/2020 4:11am
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 19.

If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is OK, have around 45 days worth left. My hands are sanitized and my TP is low (I didn’t get to Costco soon enough). Power still on, but for how long? Still have my wife, but no other human interaction. Not finding new shows on Netflix. I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Most friends have stopped responding to my text messages, I think they may have expired. Basic necessities are all gone… Motocross, F1, NASCAR, IMSA and even the backups like ball sports are done. Gym closed, restaurants closed. Basic survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor and my wife is tough as nails! Please, if there is life out there, I need premix for my 2 stroke!
|
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
3/15/2020 12:23pm
Day 1 of 21 of being quarantined with my wife. Plenty of toilet paper and no alcohol...The toilet is my escape.
Just you or your wife have it also? What state

The Shop

3/15/2020 12:50pm
Day 1 of 21 of being quarantined with my wife. Plenty of toilet paper and no alcohol...The toilet is my escape.
imoto34 wrote:
Just you or your wife have it also? What state
Neither of us have it lol. We’re being forced to work from home for the next two weeks. We’ve never been home together for longer than a weekend. Usually, we start our days early and don’t see each other til late. Should be interesting haha.
SEEMEFIRST
3/15/2020 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2020 1:03pm
Picked up a little water today.
Think 14 pallets is enough?
That's only 11,400 liters.
crowe176
3/16/2020 2:45am
My severance if my boss pisses me off.

Press516
Fantasy
126th
3/16/2020 7:23am
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 20.

I just completed my daily inventory of supplies. As expected, I'm at 44 days of food and my hands are still sanitized and I've begun rationing TP. The neighbors chickens woke me this morning. I think I'm going to add them to daily inventory count.... Power is still on. Was able to avoid all face to face contact with other people. Found an argument about Eli Tomac and the 2020 SX title to pass some of my time. I hacked an Amazon Prime account on the TV and that opened up some new shows. Wife was pleased with this. Text messages are rare now. Empty parking lots everywhere. I found a drive thru open, couldn't use it, there was a human there. Social distancing fool. Teaching the dogs to watch out the windows for strangers. Success. Was a better day, found a couple 40:1 premix quarts in my neighbors shed... Wheelies! Surviving and wife is convinced we are still in a good place. I'm not so sure. News is still all bad. Considering heading for the mountains when supplies run low. The Jeep is full of gas. Please, if anyone gets this, need to know if Barcia will still be on Blue.
hard2kill
3/16/2020 9:33am
This just in. The AI telemarketers seem to have a strong immunity. They are alive and fully functioning, all hope is not yet lost.
peelout
3/16/2020 10:04am
guess i'll post this one here too

early
Fantasy
2212th
3/16/2020 1:35pm

Press516
Fantasy
126th
3/17/2020 1:15pm
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 21.

Supply inventory was tough today... You go ahead and try to count free range chickens. We did get another Hello Fresh delivery, so food is still ok. In fact, we rationed last nights spaghetti meal for 2 in to lunch today also. And my hands are still sanitized and our TP rationing is working. Went out on the limb last night and tried to hit a grocery store right before they closed. Don't bother, empty shelves except for nuts and potato chips... I think the truck drivers are hording now and that is going to go very badly. Power is still on. Had to get closer than I wanted to people at the store, but my portable hand sanitizing kit came in handy. Dug out a book, it reminded me that I actually do know how to read. Wife was reading too, this wasn't too bad. Got told to quit being a freak in a text message. WTF? POTUS said Chick-Fil-A would be open in drive through, sure enough, got me a frosted coffee. The dogs are fully on board and nobody is getting in the house. Burned up my pre-mix again... That means I ride the pit bike. Worried about my neighbor, I think he saw me counting his chickens... News is still mostly bad. The RV is packed and the Jeep is full of gas. Please, if anyone is reading this, tell me if the new Rieju will be as good as GasGas was???
ProKawi24
3/17/2020 1:42pm
Press516 wrote:
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 21. Supply inventory was tough today... You go ahead and try to count free range chickens. We did get another Hello Fresh delivery...
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 21.

Supply inventory was tough today... You go ahead and try to count free range chickens. We did get another Hello Fresh delivery, so food is still ok. In fact, we rationed last nights spaghetti meal for 2 in to lunch today also. And my hands are still sanitized and our TP rationing is working. Went out on the limb last night and tried to hit a grocery store right before they closed. Don't bother, empty shelves except for nuts and potato chips... I think the truck drivers are hording now and that is going to go very badly. Power is still on. Had to get closer than I wanted to people at the store, but my portable hand sanitizing kit came in handy. Dug out a book, it reminded me that I actually do know how to read. Wife was reading too, this wasn't too bad. Got told to quit being a freak in a text message. WTF? POTUS said Chick-Fil-A would be open in drive through, sure enough, got me a frosted coffee. The dogs are fully on board and nobody is getting in the house. Burned up my pre-mix again... That means I ride the pit bike. Worried about my neighbor, I think he saw me counting his chickens... News is still mostly bad. The RV is packed and the Jeep is full of gas. Please, if anyone is reading this, tell me if the new Rieju will be as good as GasGas was???
My wife and I are loving these lol
early
Fantasy
2212th
3/18/2020 8:53am

Press516
Fantasy
126th
3/18/2020 9:24am
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 22.

Finishing up the supply inventory while I write this. Waiting for the wife to return, it was her turn to count the freakin' chickens. Otherwise, food is still good 40+ days, found some Romaine Lettuce seeds in the shed, planted. Wanted to bake some bread, but no yeast to be found anywhere. Might see if I can barter some hand sanitizer for a package of yeast... Seems fair to me. I'll have to try a different neighbor though, the one with the chickens is still looking at me funny, there's no way he saw me dig that hole under the fence. Wife just came in, says the sun didn't come out today. See, I knew I was right about dark days ahead!! Just another sign of the apocalypse. News is still all bad. On another note, it's raining and cloudy outside. Power is still on, but I think I saw a flicker. Maybe that was just the Amazon Prime stream. Hands are still sanitized, but I had to sleep on the couch last night, apparently I went over on my allotment of TP yesterday. I guess my wife is doing inventory too. Told you she was tough as nails. Nobody is answering text messages again. Last one I got was a middle finger emoji response to a picture of my dirtbike. Secret ham radio channel told me that Tractor Supply still had dog food. Score. Now dogs are happy. I asked about yeast, channel went silent. Came back later and asked about 2 stroke oil and was told to never ask about that again or face consequences... Sigh. Going to go out tonight and see if I can siphon the fuel from my neighbors yard tools, the chainsaw looked like it had a full tank last time I was there. Please, if anyone is reading this, will Suzuki ever have the button?
Press516
Fantasy
126th
3/19/2020 10:58am
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 23.

Supply inventory finished. Screw the chickens, not sure what I was thinking.... Still at least 40 days of food, but need to check with the wife, my chocolate is missing. Have some corn sprouted up (for food, not wiping your ass). Bartering for yeast was a fail. So I guess we go on the low carb diet and use the Romaine as bread, that was a fad at one time, right? Rain finally stopped, yard and crop is well watered. Power is still on, Amazon Prime stream still sucks. Hands are still sanitized and now dried out. TP situation getting worse, how many squares does it take to wipe your ass? Finding out my wife might actually be tougher than nails. Got a text asking if my house was my house... WTF? Wife said all of this is probably happening because I didn't forward that message to 10 other people. Sigh. Used my night vision goggles, got the premix from the neighbors chain saw and hedger. Wheelied the CR around the yard, wooo whoo! Wife joined me on the pit bike. Things aren't as bad as they seem, right? Then wife turned on game show channel today... My life is over. I guess news is still all bad. Is the Coronavirus for Dummies book out yet? Please, if anyone is reading this, Hangtown cancelled? Really?

Post a reply to: Is anyone out there? (humor)

The Latest