In a Parallel Universe...

G-man
10/23/2020 10:05am
Yea if you could somehow jump at twice the speed of light you can get out to a certain distance then look back and see who...
Yea if you could somehow jump at twice the speed of light you can get out to a certain distance then look back and see who shot John Kennedy. You could essentially play it back and forth slow motion. Rewind etc if we had ability to jump like that.
The MOB KILLED JFK and the Kennedy's hit man killed Marilyn--case closed!

You can thank me later. Woohoo
lestat
10/23/2020 10:17am
greenmx5 wrote:
I'm genuinely interested. Can you send some good video info on quantum physics? One that will really make me question everything? I love this kind of...
I'm genuinely interested. Can you send some good video info on quantum physics? One that will really make me question everything? I love this kind of stuff. My release is sitting on my back porch watching the stars and thinking about the endless possibilities of this universe we live in.
10/23/2020 10:50am Edited Date/Time 10/23/2020 10:50am
How does the universe not end ? What else begins ? The universe could be a small part of a mega universe. Or some shit. How...
How does the universe not end ? What else begins ? The universe could be a small part of a mega universe. Or some shit. How are we just sitting in a vast area of......essentially nothing if the universe does end? Define end. So many questions.
JeremyK wrote:
That's what gets me ,the fact that you cant step and physically observe the universe.
I’m a firm believer we could figure out how to step and observe the universe. Eventually. Not me. But with computers, AI and scientists it can be done.

Bending the universe to jump is a wild concept. But I don’t think that impossible.
10/24/2020 2:44am
Thanks for the kind words😊 I’m working on a webpage. Stay tuned. Friedmann talks of a 3 metric, the 3-sphere surface satisfies this. An observer within...
Thanks for the kind words😊 I’m working on a webpage. Stay tuned. Friedmann talks of a 3 metric, the 3-sphere surface satisfies this. An observer within this 3D surface by definition has few ways of measuring 4D curvature (think of a 2D observer on the surface of a sphere). In Cosmology by Weinberg it talks about extra dimensional spaces and curvature. But as a University maths/physics major I found the maths horrible (and I don’t like over complex solutions. They tell me the question isn’t fully understood). The observer could measure a triangle in space and check if the internal angles are greater than 60 degrees each which would prove k>0 (this is one way scientists came to the conclusion the universe is flat). But the triangle would have to be huge to measure any deviation, which results in so much error of measurement that it is useless. Also in my presentation the observable universe is less than one sixth of the total (1/2pi) which makes measuring a big enough triangle even harder!
lestat wrote:
Yea what you are saying about measuring the flatness is the way I understand it . It is somewhat inconclusive because we simply don’t know what...
Yea what you are saying about measuring the flatness is the way I understand it . It is somewhat inconclusive because we simply don’t know what the scale of the universe is . The larger the universe the more inaccurate our measurement is , and we just don’t know . I have been trying to wrap my head around extra dimensions but it is difficult . I don’t have the education background to dig into the details and do the math like you can . I can only approach it from a conceptual view point . But I encourage you to run with this idea if you think you are on to something . Physics has been ‘stuck’ for a hundred years now , so like you said , we need to put everything on the table and examine it all . Go for it 👍
For a 3 torus space is flat and finite 😊

The Shop

lestat
10/24/2020 7:45am
So I’ve heard , but my brain struggles with those two things together lol .

Does that mean if I were to move in a straight line , I would eventually come back to where I started , and would be orientated exactly how I began ? Is that a way to try to visualize it ? Or is that totally wrong ? Lol .... how the hell do people deal with ten dimensions of string theory ?!? Crazy shit right ...

Recently I have tried imagining what it would look like to me if I encountered a 4d cube , rotating in my 3D space . Best I can come up with would be that I would see a series of squares that appear to ‘turn themselves inside out’ ... if that makes any sense I don’t know ... now where’d that bong get to ....
ATKpilot99
10/24/2020 10:02am Edited Date/Time 10/24/2020 10:04am
It's also possible that this universe we see is the only one that exists . And when the earth is swallowed up by the bloated red giant sun and all life is snuffed out there will be nothing left but infinite void.
10/24/2020 10:26am Edited Date/Time 10/24/2020 10:26am
Jesus, youre a glass empty type a guy aren’t you? Not even half empty, just empty.
ATKpilot99
10/24/2020 10:37am
Jesus, youre a glass empty type a guy aren’t you? Not even half empty, just empty.
Smile
10/24/2020 3:19pm
lestat wrote:
So I’ve heard , but my brain struggles with those two things together lol . Does that mean if I were to move in a straight...
So I’ve heard , but my brain struggles with those two things together lol .

Does that mean if I were to move in a straight line , I would eventually come back to where I started , and would be orientated exactly how I began ? Is that a way to try to visualize it ? Or is that totally wrong ? Lol .... how the hell do people deal with ten dimensions of string theory ?!? Crazy shit right ...

Recently I have tried imagining what it would look like to me if I encountered a 4d cube , rotating in my 3D space . Best I can come up with would be that I would see a series of squares that appear to ‘turn themselves inside out’ ... if that makes any sense I don’t know ... now where’d that bong get to ....
Your visualisation is correct but you’d have to travel faster than light. And string theory is wrong. Are you following my Facebook discussion? I appreciate the moderator response but uni professors are stubborn. I present a model that Satisfies Friedmann but they cling to the status quo infinite model which satisfies nothing. That’s why I’m starting a Facebook page. It gauges interest and opens to a huge audience 😊
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
10/26/2020 4:11pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
It's also possible that this universe we see is the only one that exists . And when the earth is swallowed up by the bloated red...
It's also possible that this universe we see is the only one that exists . And when the earth is swallowed up by the bloated red giant sun and all life is snuffed out there will be nothing left but infinite void.
That will definitely happen in about 4-5 billion years, but there will be far more than an empty void; just no more Earth. Wink
lestat
10/28/2020 10:30pm
Your visualisation is correct but you’d have to travel faster than light. And string theory is wrong. Are you following my Facebook discussion? I appreciate the...
Your visualisation is correct but you’d have to travel faster than light. And string theory is wrong. Are you following my Facebook discussion? I appreciate the moderator response but uni professors are stubborn. I present a model that Satisfies Friedmann but they cling to the status quo infinite model which satisfies nothing. That’s why I’m starting a Facebook page. It gauges interest and opens to a huge audience 😊
Every time I think I’m out of Facebook ... they pull me back in .... 😁. Got a link to your page ?

I found this today , narrator is a little strange but the presentation was a big help to me . Check out comment by Viki Secrets .

https://youtu.be/RFK2_dAZvLo
10/30/2020 1:49am
Your visualisation is correct but you’d have to travel faster than light. And string theory is wrong. Are you following my Facebook discussion? I appreciate the...
lestat wrote:
Every time I think I’m out of Facebook ... they pull me back in .... 😁. Got a link to your page ? I found this...
Every time I think I’m out of Facebook ... they pull me back in .... 😁. Got a link to your page ?

I found this today , narrator is a little strange but the presentation was a big help to me . Check out comment by Viki Secrets .

https://youtu.be/RFK2_dAZvLo
I’m working on a FB site. But I have a full time job 🤣 if you join FB astronomy and cosmology discussion forum and search for Friedmann you will find my post (Mick Braby). A lot of constructive feedback from a moderator which ends in ... well he says the boomerang experiment proved space is flat. I refuted saying the proof relied on us seeing the whole universe versus the observable universe which is true. Love to see anyone join the discussion. And let’s keep non-moto open. I learn more here than other sterile sites
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
10/30/2020 8:35am
In a parallel universe, my wife didn't get a severe case of Psychobitchitis. They say she may never fully recover.
lestat
11/2/2020 4:34pm
How does the universe not end ? What else begins ? The universe could be a small part of a mega universe. Or some shit. How...
How does the universe not end ? What else begins ? The universe could be a small part of a mega universe. Or some shit. How are we just sitting in a vast area of......essentially nothing if the universe does end? Define end. So many questions.
An interesting idea .....

https://youtu.be/rFgpKlcpzNM
KMC440
3/20/2021 5:31am
In a parallel universe ...

they love their Supercross broadcast team.
3/25/2021 7:22am
TXDirt wrote:
Instead of alternate realities, think maybe of alternate positions. Take a snapshot of everything in the world at once. Every electron has a position. From your...
Instead of alternate realities, think maybe of alternate positions. Take a snapshot of everything in the world at once. Every electron has a position. From your hair, to a coffee cup, to a waterfall, to a guy smoking in china.

How long would it take for every electron In the world to have every possible alternate position under every possible scenario mathematically possible.

It would basically be infinity.

If I had a high powered camera fixed on a waterfall that has water splashing onto the rocks below, and I took a snapshot and could map out all the positions of every electron that makes up a single snapshot of the water splashing, how long would it be until I could capture an identical snapshot with every splash in perfect identical form as my original snapshot.
A long time but eventually it WILL happen again, as time doesn’t exist. It’s just made up by humans to quantify metabolism on a linear track...
A long time but eventually it WILL happen again, as time doesn’t exist. It’s just made up by humans to quantify metabolism on a linear track, day night rotation etc..
TXDirt wrote:
I'm just not sure about that. Every electron in the "spalsh" photo would have to be in complete perfect alignment to be able to ever capture...
I'm just not sure about that. Every electron in the "spalsh" photo would have to be in complete perfect alignment to be able to ever capture an exact replica snapshot.

I googled "how many electrons in a drop of water"...

We can use Avogadro’s number to determine the number of molecules in a drop of water. Avogadro’s number tells us that there are 6.022 x 10^23 molecules of water per mole of water. So, next, we calculate how many molecules there are in a drop of water, which we determined:

molecules in a water drop = (6.022 x 102^3 molecules/mole) x 0.002275 moles
molecules in a water drop = 1.67 x 10^21 molecules of water.

In another way; there are 1.67 sextillion water molecules in a water droplet.

Now, the number of atoms in one drop of water is 3x the number of molecules:

atoms in a drop of water = 3 atoms/molecule x 1.67 x 1021 molecules
atoms in a drop of water = 5.01 x 1021 atoms

Or, we can say there are about five sextillion atoms in a drop of water.

Now think about it, that's just in a single drop of water. In the splash snapshot photo there are likely thousands of gallons splashing around. You take a single picture. It would seem damn near impossible that at some point in the future, that you could ever take another picture and have an identical snapshot.

Perhaps "randomness" would just prevent that from ever being possible.

Now I suppose when we are talking about "infinity" you could argue yes, if given enough time that exact splash will repeat itself.

But wow.... makes you think for sure.

This is partly why I don't believe in the parallel or multiple universe theory. Because every possible combination would equate a new universe. Not just me personally, but that includes all of the things in my universe all being different at different times. And a different universe exists for every single combination/change/outcome.

It's intriguing for sure.
Maybe I’m just not understanding this analogy correctly, but wouldn’t it be impossible for the same image to be captured again under any circumstance, or over any period of time, due to constant erosion of the rocks at the bottom of the waterfall? With erosion the water could never splash the same way.

3/27/2021 5:13am Edited Date/Time 3/27/2021 5:14am
You’re assuming that the same waterfall didn’t form somewhere else with the exact same rock formations.....

Hoping for a great enlightenment in the afterlife where god shows us the answers to the Universe and we can all be like...wow, how dumb we were. its nothin like we expected....
KMC440
3/27/2021 7:06am
If every snowflake (human type excluded) is different, as I was taught, the possibilities of one moment in time being exactly the same don't exist. Except for the simple fact that nothing is impossible and possible at the same time.
Soooooooo ... going jnto the "mind blown" thread...
MotofactioN
3/29/2021 5:11pm
JeremyK wrote:
That's what gets me ,the fact that you cant step and physically observe the universe.
I’m a firm believer we could figure out how to step and observe the universe. Eventually. Not me. But with computers, AI and scientists it can...
I’m a firm believer we could figure out how to step and observe the universe. Eventually. Not me. But with computers, AI and scientists it can be done.

Bending the universe to jump is a wild concept. But I don’t think that impossible.
Imagine telling people of the 1600s coming over to establish North America that one day you’ll have a little tablet in your hand that you touch and order food, play games, purchase tickets to fly in an airplane across the world. Oh and tell them the world isn’t flat!

They think all of that is just as crazy, as we think someone being able to bend time and all that. Give humans another 4-500 years Cool
KMC440
3/30/2021 3:58pm Edited Date/Time 3/30/2021 4:00pm
In my parallel universe my wife wouldn't do a buck-o-five in my truck.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
3/31/2021 4:03pm
KMC440 wrote:
In my parallel universe my wife wouldn't do a buck-o-five in my truck.
LOL'd.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
3/31/2021 11:41pm
In my parallel universe the SX title is between Josh Hill on Monster Energy Star racing Maico and Jimmy Albertson on Red Bull racing factory ČZ both on 250ccm 2-strokes.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
3/31/2021 11:44pm
Imagine telling people of the 1600s coming over to establish North America that one day you’ll have a little tablet in your hand that you touch...
Imagine telling people of the 1600s coming over to establish North America that one day you’ll have a little tablet in your hand that you touch and order food, play games, purchase tickets to fly in an airplane across the world. Oh and tell them the world isn’t flat!

They think all of that is just as crazy, as we think someone being able to bend time and all that. Give humans another 4-500 years Cool
Don't lie to those poor people of the past. just download this video and play it to them to show the truth.

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
4/1/2021 1:16pm
^Oh dude, I love that video. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Post a reply to: In a Parallel Universe...

The Latest