I'm just heartbroken

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
12/13/2019 11:52pm
Sorry for your loss mate. 2 years since my boy passed away. I still miss him.
Utrider
Fantasy
1501st
12/14/2019 12:01pm
Sorry about your loss Big Maico and all the others chiming in.

I had to put Bruno (145 lb, Newfy) down, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. He was 9, which is pretty typical for the larger breeds. He was a big sweetie, my grandkids treated him like a bear skin rug and would climb all over him and he would just lay there, knowing he was loved.

These threads come up fairly often, and it's always refreshing to see all us grown ass men wear our hearts on our sleeves.

Damn, Sun is in my eyes......
jeffro503
12/15/2019 9:48pm
bigmaico wrote:
Just got back from the Vet, I just had to put my dog down, she was16 & in pain even thou she didn't show it. She...
Just got back from the Vet,

I just had to put my dog down, she was16 & in pain even thou she didn't show it.

She couldn't stand up by herself & If I helped her she would take a few steps & fall down.

She quit eating & drinking 48 hours ago,I couldn't get to even try to eat.

I couldn't see letting her go on like this! Just laying there & not moving & being exhausted.

Man this is tough to deal with!

I'll miss her, it's been 16 years that I had her around!

Thanks for listing to me rant!
I'm late to the party here , but just wanted to say I'm sorry bigmaico. Most of us have been though exactly what you are going through , and it's never easy. Dog , cat , person , ect........it's a tough thing to lose anyone or anything thing when they have been around so long. FWIW......you did the right thing , by putting her down if she was in that much pain.
Deja New
12/15/2019 10:32pm
Sorry for your lost mate know exactly what you're feeling. lost my girl a while back out of nowhere. wife got home at 3pm she was fine i got home at 5pm and she had passed away on the front steps when i got there. miss her like crazy she was only 8. Your a better man for doing right by your dog even though it doesn't feel like it.

The Shop

bigmaico
12/16/2019 6:38am
Thanks guy's,

It's been a weird week, I put up some of her stuff & every time I look at where it was I get a little hearbroken.

But I'll adjust to her not being here, it won't be easy. I'll remember all the good times & smile!
peelout
12/16/2019 4:38pm
bigmaico wrote:
Thanks guy's, It's been a weird week, I put up some of her stuff & every time I look at where it was I get a...
Thanks guy's,

It's been a weird week, I put up some of her stuff & every time I look at where it was I get a little hearbroken.

But I'll adjust to her not being here, it won't be easy. I'll remember all the good times & smile!
we got family pictures about a month before my Roland passed away. he's above my mantle and i see him and think about him everyday. it's gonna be a hard day when i pull the picture down for an updated family portrait.

Post a reply to: I'm just heartbroken

The Latest